Find job posting with required criteria that matches my own

>Find job posting with required criteria that matches my own.
>Apply
>Week later, check out the status.
>HR/recruiter adds more qualifications.

>Find another job posting with required criteria that matches my own.
>Apply
>Week later, check out the status.
>HR/recruiter reposted the job position.
>Apply again.
>Another week later.
>HR/recruiter reposted the job position, AGAIN!

Both of these has happened more than once. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

clearancejobs.com/security_clearance_faq.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretend you're black

shouldnt have to.

they are exploiting labor laws so they can get h1b visas.

They need to prove "no qualified persons have applied" before they can outsource. if you look at IT jobs they basically say "20 years experience, phd in IT, knowledge of 20 very specific systems, starting pay 20k"

So they tell the government "look, we tried to hire local!" then pajeet comes over.

Damn, that's fucking interesting man.

this is what i'm referencing

ooops

fucking scumbags.

Who the fuck would even bother applying for that? And if you did meet all of those qualifications, then why the fuck would you take $9.50 an hour just to be someone's bitch and walk on eggshells the entire time?

I feel bad for you college fags sometimes. I'm not even trying to brag. I learned a trade and went to school so I make a decent living. I love in Houston and sometimes it's fucking hell working outside next to 200+temp equipment. I envy your desk with A/C. Good luck to you all and remove pajeet.

the plan is to not have people apply. 99.9% of people wont have those specific qualifications, and they instruct to not apply unless you meet all of them, AND have less than 10 years experience.

They approach the government, say, we advertised for this position in many places for 8 months with 0 applicants. May we see if India has any :)?

boom, they get a pajeet for 10$/hr

how come pajeet doesnt have more education or talent than me but gets the job?

He works cheap.

In fairness its like job centre cunts sending in shit CVs so they don't have to get a job

>entry level
>must have 4-5 years experience
>9.50/hr
>posting on CL

No wonder they cant fill this shitty position.

has it occurred to you they don't want it filled by non-pajeets?

Go eat some beans and rice and fuck your cousin or something you filthy PR.

>4-5 years experience
>entry level

post your resume/cover letter and we'll take a look.

ok, just wait while i upload it.

okie dokie

STEM.

So are you fucked by pajeet if your going into comp sci

What if you are higher on the gibs ladder like a spic

almost done.

Avoid avoid avoid.

This ad screams 'shitty employer'.

>4-5 yrs
>entry level
>$9.50 for skilled job

Nahhhh

They sound like right cunts m80

The only companies that can petition for H1Bs are fortune 500s though. Doing sysadmin for some midsize business in a city of 50-100k isn't hard to land.

Not really, I have a comp sci degree and I found a decent job weeks after graduating (though I started applying like 3 months before I graduated). Comp Sci degrees can be very flexible if you're not retarded, problem is most students in comp sci (in my expiriance) are not very good and can't do anything outside of basic IT or code monkeying.

Purely because he doesn't realise cost of living in the west isn't as cheap as in India.

$10 dollars and hour is slumdog millionaire money to Pajeet, if he had stayed in India he'd likely have a higher quality of life with the same job for rupee's instead of dollars but oh well.

Its sad though we have so many NEET's that would probably gladly work in IT for the kind of money hired professionals acquire like pick related.

>CCNA/CCNP
>Advanced routing an switching
>Programming
>Firewall admin
>9.50 an hour
>Austin

You can make more per hour doing basic tech support for a cable company. I would love to see how that business is doing in a year.

Hes right though.

pajeet has zero self worth and no understanding of western labor laws.

You could literally use them as human footrests if they're being paid they don't give a fuck.

Holy fuck, I hope this is fake.

>I would love to see how that business is doing in a year.
great because everyone there not in management is an Indian on an H1B working for slave wages

Have you ever looked at job adverts nowadays or are you that NEET?

They are ALL like this.

It was like that when I joined the work force at 18. in 08.

Its only getting worse.

lol I used to get paid $10hr as an overnight stocker at walmart when I was younger. So glad I didn't fall for the computer science meme

>Getting jobs through adverts and not through hustling and contacting the company to offer your services directly.

>Being this weak

if you live in the DC area, they demand you have Top Secret security clearance with the government. Even if they do not even work with the US government. You cant get Top Secret security clearance if you have a simple moving traffic violation, such as a speeding ticket. But yet Mrs. Clinton is allowed to sell US secrets to known enemies of the US.

99% of the time they forward you to HR. There is no point.

sorry whats the connection?

This seems very out of context too me or am I missing something?

I didn't get a job through adverts though it was my first avenue of approach.

Go right to the top. Don't fuck about with the minions.

It's a principle to apply to the rest of your life too.

Take on the biggest challenge and don't be afraid to push boundaries.

Last 2 gigs I got, I emailed/phoned the CEOs of the companies.

What do you have to lose?

Each time you push yourself to do it, you'll gain confidence.

You are required to be a straight edge/clean past to obtain a government security clearance for a company that doesnt even need it.

While Clinton is violating every ethical policy that would have your security clearance revoked without question.

You see this shit on the San Diego Craigslist. Fucking sucks.

I get $15 an hour to do nigger work on a farm, how the hell do you justify having that many qualifications and that much experience for less pay than a simple farm hand.

I'm still confused what does this have to do with companies outsourcing to india?

>apply to jobs online
>get an email back
>we're sorry, but you just be a resident of the state of X as a basic requirement for this job posting

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF BUMFUCK NOWHERE AAHGGGRRRR

I got bumped up in applications to a lead technician job in King county, WA, but that place sounds like shit. I'll still take it if I'm the 1/40 that gets it.

NEVER apply for a job you found on Craigslist. I've had the really bad admin experiences, and they all ended terribly. Doesn't pad your resume when you burn a bridge. you're better off using monster, indeed and careerbuilder. That's how I got my job today and now I'm working for a great company with great people.

Very few people can obtain and keep the security clearance. Again, the security clearance will never be used. So who do you think they will out source the work to? Do you understand now? or do I have to draw a diagram?

Well when America sells the image that its the land of freedom hamburgers fast cars luxury homes and huge apartments (FRIENDS is a forced meme in the 3rd world because they are literally pushing vice) you tend to settle for less than a native westerner would agree to.

Also $10 an hour is big balla money when they work out the exchange rate.

Among all the other shit impossible for one person to certify for - at least in a reasonable amount of time- especially since most people fucking specialize in one area-

>If you have more than 10 years experience then do not apply
>All applicants have at lease 4 to 5 years experience in a role with similar responsibilities

>Please match these criteria, and only have 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 years of experience.
>3 or 11? Sucks for you m8

Still not 100% sure I'm guessing outsourcing for DC work would be done to selected Americans based on high school SATS test results?

Well it's 'fake' in the respect that they are not really looking for applicants, like explained.

>high school SATS results
what the fuck does any of that have to do with what I said?

clearancejobs.com/security_clearance_faq.pdf

stop fucking around with applications. seriously. get an internship above where you have set your job standards, and charm the fucking pants off of literally anyone. then you have a strong reference, and if you're lucky, a job where you interned.

its honest to god the best route to take, thats what i did and i tell everyone i meet to go that way and they all say "yeahhhh but internships dont pay well"

like nigga

once you are out of school, work as much as you did while in school and use every bit of time you put towards school towards an internship/networking. marketing rep here, got a job straight out of college thanks to internships to be a marketing coordinator, 49k a year. now i make 73ish (about 4k give or take of that comes from copywriting tho). I am only 25. Ive been watching my roomate fuck around with resumes for I can't even tell you how long.

you make $73K-ish a year and have a roommate?

I really don't get what the minute amount of jobs in the DC have to do with this whole thread, hence the confusion.

They can't outsource this work because its us citizens only, this whole thread was about the millions of other jobs in the US and west in general.

I really don't get your point otherwise so what am I missing?

also, he's a logistics major and math minor from an actual university, pretty high up in his class. i went to community college and didn't even do that well tbqfh. it's all about your friends. always has been, always will be.

why do you assume the work cannot be outsourced? why do you assume the work is us citizens only?

we rent an apt together, have for 3 years now lease has 8 months left but i'm fine with saving up money as i got myself in quite a bit of debt after i totaled my leased car. I dragged him to Pennsylvania with me so i don't mind having him around.

Which only raises the question: there's no way Pajeet has any of those qualifications, so how come they get the H1B?

>25
>well-paying job
>your own personal serf who pays some of your rent
jellin

Because it says at the bottom of the pages of the link provided "SECURITY CLEARANCE JOBS FOR US CITIZENS"?

They're getting too many applicants.

because the qualifications were a farce.

the company either removes the qualifications that were used as fluff or pajeet lies.

Do you get to fuck him at least?

We do this all the time

>Some guy in the company knows another guy outside the company that will fit the job perfectly
>Have to post the job application for legal reasons
>We get a shit ton of resumes from people who want the job not knowing its basically been filled already
>They get mad and post on Sup Forums for some reason

Who you know is the most important thing, not the quality of your resume.

IT Professional here.

What is this for scam? is this normal in USA?

>entery level (4-5 year experience) ???
>requires shitload of expensive certificates (CCNA, MCSA, CCNP, MCSE, RHCT)
>''desktop support'', but they put up a list of requirements that are definitely System Administrator tasks
>$ 9.50 per hour

top kek
this is why IT sucks these days, like 10 years ago you would get payed more then the director for this job (at least here).

Many "job ads" are actually fake. They want to see what kind of human resources are out there in order to plan future (if any) job openings and of course threaten the existing employees they have. Enjoy.

the qualification for a security clearance is a farce. you really think they will expect pajeet to get a US security clearance? they will remove that qualification after getting permission for H1b visas.

>$9.50/hr

what the fuck, i thought you burgers were well paid

If it's any consolation, Pajeet only sees pennies on the dollar while most of his hourly rate from placement gets siphoned off when some international placement/visa arrangement agency takes their cut plus the local agency they through for takes their own. Pajeet is left making 22 an hour for doing a $120,000 a year job and he cant quit or he loses his visa. My sister places pajeets at tech companies and its actually a pretty shitty deal but still way better then staying in the D.S.S. back at home

Panjeet has the qualifications but from experience, the quality of work just isn't there. Most things in India has been put together with a sense of "it'll do".

A German like yourself would probably have a heart attack.

WEW LAD that's balls retarded.

No.

That's Hyper-paranoia/trump shillery.

They're not going to make it that easy for Chinese/Indian spies to just walk in and steal confidential government docs including military prototype blueprints, financial server cetner locations and NUCLEAR FUCKIN LAUNCH CODES in a bid to save a couple million by outsourcing G men.

Fuck this made me mad

This.

it is likely for a job they already have someone groomed for internally

just move on user there is no vast conspiracy and if there was you got nothing to build a case

It's satire

did you actually do any of this or are you just making shit up after seeing some movie about self-improvement? I suspect the latter. You are probably a NEET.

It sounds like he's making shit up, the CEO has nothing to do with all this shit and only the most humbled fuckers would ever pick up the phone for a rando.

over here they'll make job ad requirements ridiculous (sometimes asking for years of experience in a new technology) just so they can tell the government no Canadians applied that were qualified, so they can hire a foreign worker with fake credentials to do a worse job for much less

It's a meme. A fraction of a percent of burgers is well paid, the rest are broke as fuck.

This

When Apple released their Swift programming language a job posting came up on monster for me that demanded 4 years experience in it when it had only been out for a year. Same shit with new shit "We want 2 years experience with Windows 10" even though its only been out 11 months.

>4 years experience in it when it had only been out for a year
I feel like people are constantly misrepresenting this shit. Anyone with common sense should understand that they might be looking for people with a couple of years of Obj-C experience who are relatively proficient with Swift

Yeah, maybe it's a shitty listing by some cat lady who knows nothing about programming, but on the other hand any technical person should be quick to acknowledge what I said above

if you interact with HR people who write job ads, or even some of the other IT people it's apparent many of them only got the job because they "knew someone". some IT managers I've known who control or influence hiring can barely use excel, let alone change font colours in fucking html.

You can make more as a dishwasher desu

I hate when you guys act like we're just being ushered into jobs.
I am a black EE major student 2nd year. Transferring up state.
I've been unemployed for 6 months and have been looking for work for nearly a year with no success.
I'd get the same thing as OPI'd apply for a job I am somewhat qualified for and never get anything back from them. Even when they had few to no required qualifications I wouldn't get the job.

^this is the truth
I've got monster, indeed, etc sending me 20 jobs by 8:45AM and continue getting them throughout the day. I keep seeing
>ENTRY LEVEL
>...2-4 years experience [obscure skill] preferred
Or worse its something like circuit analysis which any 1st year EE student has done or someone with a little electronics shop experience can do.
Never get a call back, not even a rejection Email
Its fucking depressing man

DO NOT APPLY TO HR
HR IS IDIOT WOMEN HIRING BASED ON LUNACY
GO STRAIGHT TO THE MANAGER

Who is going to forward your resume to HR...