Police officers kill blacks WAY more than they kill whites...

Police officers kill blacks WAY more than they kill whites. Yesterday's shootings are yet another example of racism by cops. When will it stop? And if you don't support #Blacklivesmatter, you are part of the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

{Citation needed }

I know this is bait but Alton was a child molester.

nigger

It will stop the very day you stop black on black/white/any other race violence/murder which is out of control.

weak

If your first thought after learning a white cop killed a black man is "racism", you might be a racist.

Wtf I hate the police now

Might want to re-think that racist angle

Cops kill more whites than blacks.

he was barely one year off from it being legal sex.

Also it was consensual.

And despite being convicted he didn't even serve any prison time for it.

wow really makes you think doesnt it? damn....

I don't like black people and don't care about their struggle and whether or not it's real.

I don't care. At all.

Here's your citation: more whites killed by cops than blacks, according to right-wing website quoting stats form a "left-wing" website:

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/

>inb4 index that shit; tl;dr; no clicks for shekles

fuck you

I'm now a SJW feminist

Confusing correlation with causation.

Asian cop shoots black guy. WHITES NEED TO PAY.

ONE POST BY THIS ID

>Police officers kill blacks WAY more than they kill whites.
No.

>commit more crime
>get killed more
Sounds good to me

>B-BUT HE WAS ALMOST NOT BREAKING THE LAW!

The law is the law you commie fuck.

>1 post by this ID
^I can guarantee this. Cops are evil and racist, they should not have guns like the rest of the population. Society is civilized enough that all weapons are not needed. We can just duke it out like gorillas instead to settle problems. Also, making Islam the state religion will bring peace to the country and resolve white guilt.

He was Asian thought.

Another dead nigger!!
Tried to pull a gun on a cop at a traffic stop
Fuck Yeah!!! White Power!!!!

#WHITELIVESMATTER

Nope. In 2015 US police killed 591 whites and 306 niggers.

He was a violent career criminal who was armed and resisting arrest. He deserved exactly what he got.

Go the fuck back to Africa then.

Fucking porch monkeys get a fucking job, losers.

wow i love US police now

I don't either but I also don't want to look at them, interact with them, or listen to their constant whining.

There are far more whites than blacks. Per capita, they kill way more blacks than whites you idiots.

Maybe if black people got their shit together they wouldn't have so much crime
Most violence is caused by blacks in the US yet a lot of it goes unnoticed. A lot of it involves black officers, again this goes unnoticed. but when something occurs with a white officer and a black victim the media is all over it.
I don't understand Americans people fascination with race. it's not so hard to understand people are different underneath the skin and not at all the same. Blacks are hardwired very different to whites like males are wired different than females.

*Alton Sterling that is

In the Philando Castile case the chink cop fucked up and he's going to prison for it.

I hope China fucks rapes africa fruitless in a decade.

Isn't your country in a civil war right now?

Fuck that

Chink should be given a medal for heroism

Also, why do you NEVER hear about black officers killing blacks? Because it DOESN'T HAPPEN. It's racist cops who hate black people firing "warning shots" into innocent peoples' backs.

Eat shit retard not everything is black and white.

Except, dead black by whites cops, in this case.

Okay judge dredd

niggers commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites, and resist arrest much more

what do you expect?

How did he fuck up? The black guy reached for his gun and he shot him for all you know, unless you want to take the word of the guy's gf.

Because blacks killing blacks is so common that there's no shock value for he MSM

It rarely if ever happens.

And far more fucking niggers are pulling guns on cops and getting blasted per capita you fucking mong. Wake the fuck up you niggerfaggot.

#blacklivesmatter is full of fucking racists and I will never support people like that

>you NEVER hear about black officers killing blacks? Because it DOESN'T HAPPEN
lol are you trolling right now? a black officer was recently convicted in the death of a black guy that BLM was going on about (though they focused on white officers, because they are racists)

What about Shitcago or Baltimore or LA where a majority o cops are black? Dumb nigger, your bait is bad

Prove it. Blacks only commit murder at double the rate of whites, and yet are killed 3.5 times more per capita according to and his source.

Citation needed

Where's the proofs?

The freddie gray case is an outlier. IT is one of the very few instances of black cop killing blacks.

Also how is BLM racist at all? They're trying to end violence against blacks by racist cops.

and blacks commits more crimes per capita

you are point ?

>Dumb nigger, your bait is bad
Evidently not.

Well the simple fact is that blacks act badly around police, causing the response.

Clearly what we must do is realize that the very concept of police is racist, and remove them entirely from black neighborhoods so that they will no longer be oppressed.

>how is BLM racist at all?
I'll just post some examples

By the way I'm a queer from Toronto, where BLM was invited to our pride parade and decided to STAB US IN THE BACK to make the pride parade about THEIR BULLSHIT

What the hell is that thing

It's not falling for bait to call out bait. Here's your (you), (((kike))).

Blacks commit 20x more crime though. It's a statistical fact on FBI.gov

if per capita matters in this example, why do people never own up to the rate of crime per capita is similar fashion?

where's the equity and honest in that?

Here we see typical BLM arrogance and racism at a fucking memorial for victims of the terrorist attack in Orlando

So he deserved to die for having consensual sex with a 17 year old?

They're tired of being oppressed by the white majority and are speaking out. It's not racist, it's justi - okay i cant do this anymore they're fucking racist niggers

blacks kill whites way more than whites kill blacks. They should apologize.

I was talking about the 50 other people in this thread not you

Das yo new, black powa, street smart, jive talkin, feminazi ghostbuster.

should have known

Sup Forums is Sup Forumsait all the way down to Sup Forumsedrock

Fucking niggers who cares.....

Blacks just get caught more and dont get off like white people do

Im white and was pulled over with some coke and weed on me in my youth... cop made me poor water into the cigarette box holding the coke... made me smash my bowl and toss the weed into a sewer. Gave me a warning and let me go.

If i was black i would have gone to jail 10 out of 10 times for that shit

>Blacks only commit murder at double the rate of whites
>double the rate

Total Murders committed by blacks in 2011: 2925
Total Murders committed by whites in 2011: 2823

White victims of black murderers: 448
Black victims of white murderers: 193

Murdering rate for blacks 7.1 / 100,000
Murdering rate for whites 1.1 / 100,000

Victimhood rate for blacks 6.7 / 100,000
Victimhood rate for whites 1.3 / 100,000

Rate of black on black murder: 84% of all murders committed by blacks
Rate of white on white murder: 93% of all murders committed by whites

Rate of black on white murder: 15% of all murders committed by blacks
Rate of white on black murder: 6% of all murders committed by whites

Conclusions:
Blacks are 7x more likely to murder than whites
Blacks are 5x more likely to be murdered than whites
Blacks are 2x more likely to murder a white than be murdered by a whites
Blacks though representing 13% of the data set committed over 50% of the murders

Numbers are arrived at using rounded percentages. National Population was rounded to 13% Black, and 78% White. The 78% White includes Hispanics because that is how the FBI tracks murder statistics. Worth noting that this inflates white crime rates.

Raw Data used: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

except for the data the proves the opposite

I think he was killed unjustifiably but since the media wants to make it a race issue I don't fucking care. I'm just tired of having nignogs and their "culture" forced down my throat

the new ghostbuster

Can we start a White People for the Back to Africa Movement? Do you think it would gain steam?

Nigger, I ain't clickin on any of that shit

Archive it or fuck off to plebbit

Blacks commit crime WAY more than whites. Yesterday's shootings are yet another example of resisting arrest by blacks. When will it stop? And if you don't support #AllLivesMatter, you are part of the problem.

>trusting anything from the FBI after the Clinton investigation

wew lad

Why the fuck do ppl wear 2 t shirts
If you are cild just get a sweater jacket winter coat etc
What is the logic behind this and who the fuck came up with this idea?

these numbers are before that, retard.

>they were shit now so nothing they have done is good LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

They should stop doing shit then.

>FBI is manipulating statistics under a nigger democrat president to make blacks seem more violent

I can see it now, totally fits the agenda

Far more blacks pull guns on cops than whites. It's called a conditioned response.

God damn I hate strayans

t. cuck

#GrandmaLivesMatter

Hides fat, looks better when done correctly, undershirt can be tucked in so no plumbers crack, undershirt soaks up sweat, gives you another shirt if you do manual labor to have if you need to do something dirty.

this is not true.

I repeat: this is not true. again: NOT true. sorry. police kill more whites than blacks.

bet you never hear that on cnn, msnbc, daily show, huffpo, or wherever the fuck else you sjw retards get your "news"

t. Afraid of emus

You know what the problem is with the BlackLivesMatter movement? It sufers from the same pitfalls as this stupid feminist movement and the Occupy movements. There is no leader, no defined objectives, just a bunch of people yelling. So you want to stop police brutality? Okay give me something actionable. WHat goals need to be set for police academies? New lesson plans? Lopnger training? Should they take an ethics course? Does this need to become a federal investigation of every police department in America? You cant keep shouting BLM when you don't even provide a way to ensure BLM. Until actual objectives are understood, it's not going to get anywhere.

yes, they kill blacks at a higher rate per capita than whites.

but that is a meaningless stat when you put in in context:

police get called to deal with blacks in criminal/hostile situations at a higher rate than whites per capita.

police get involved in violent calls with blacks at a higher rate per capita than whites.

when you take this into account, police actually kills blacks at a lower rate COMPARED to how many times they get called and have to engage with blacks versus whites.

sorry but context matters. if anything, police are racist towards whites and kill whites more frequently if you take into account the rate at which they deal with whites.

Never even seen one, unlike the wildlife in America which gets elected to commander in chief :^)

No this is just another example of the war on law. This man was an armed criminal who was killed when he refused to comply and be arrested. We live in a nation of laws if you don't like those laws then move to another nation. If you violate those laws you will be punished and if you attempt to fight off the police and have a weapon on you you will be killed. Nothing of value was lost. Were this man outside my home or place of work with a gun threatening people I would have shot him on the spot.

To be honest, this one is actually sketch as fuck to me, and I'm usually pretty racist these days about these sort of cases.

The cop shit himself with fear and nearly mag dumped into the dude at point blank range in front of his wife and kid. You could be ready to blow my face off with a chopped .12ga, I'll take it over being the asshole that murders you in front of your child. The fact anything like that even occurred to the guy to do without hesitation or restraint was the first HUGE red flag. Of course yes, we're going by the wife's understandably emotional but barely coherent ramble, but still...what the fuck dude. THEN, when he realizes that he's being livestreamed to facebook, he poo in loos again right into his shorts and starts screaming like a devolved ape about what happened, not because he's in shock that he just had to shoot a guy, but because he got caught and filmed and he's going straight into self preservation mode. If you didn't want to be in that situation, you should've thought it out better you dimwitted dipshit. You'd expect the same out of a person you caught committing a crime.

Look, I ain't going to scream boot lickers here but seriously you guys need to realize that always taking the cops side means that you're inadvertently allowing a growing amount of total sociopaths to stay employed in your police organizations. Most cops, decent people with an absolutely shitty job. Guys like this? They'd show up to your home break in call and beat the fuck out of you and your loved ones because that sort of abuse is the only thing that gets their dick hard. These sorts are now gravitating enmasse to these types of jobs asthey can get away with this shit, since they're now realizing that people will end up taking their side automatically as opposed to those who employ any critical thinking about this in the first place.

Please try to learn the difference between sane and crazy.

Nah, you just let your government take a literal retard and scapegoat him to disarm your entire country in under a year :^)

Black people should not be stopped by the police when committing a crime and any white civilians who attempt to stop them should be arrested

Sounds about accurate.

No, they were invaded by Russia. This is why they know how to deal with savages.

>he thinks you need guns when you don't have niggers
Who can blame you for not knowing this in a country that's close to 50% white? :^)

#BlackLivesSplatter

I thought maybe this time it was fucked, until I read the whole thing.

The cop initially wanted the license and registration, but after said negro stated that he had a firearm, the cop requested that he stop reaching and instead put his hands in the air. Said negro ignored the officers request, and the officer, being within 24 feet, followed his training, and opened fire.

Nothing the cop did was wrong.

This is the philando case. In the other Louisiana case, there's no question the cop was right.