Hey mister, we ran out of gas and we need to get to Vegas for a show, can we catch a ride with you?

>hey mister, we ran out of gas and we need to get to Vegas for a show, can we catch a ride with you?

First off: Why would they not call AAA or a towing service. They could get an Über as their ride gets pulled...

Second: Where is their vehicle. Have they just abandoned it and walked for a few miles until they found user. What's going on.

You don't get to bring friends

>First off: Why would they not call AAA or a towing service. They could get an Über as their ride gets pulled...
not old enough to have a cell phone

>Second: Where is their vehicle. Have they just abandoned it and walked for a few miles until they found user. What's going on.
It's behind the camera

Imagine being the photographer and having to explain just what the fuck it is you're doing when the highway patrol officer emerges from the shrubbery.

how'd they get drivers licenses?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

They're obviously too young to be driving so this must be some kind of trick. Is their pimp hiding in the bushes waiting to stab me and steal my wallet?

Perhaps a deal could be reached with their pimp?

sure, don't mind the cameras in my car. i'm pretty sure they're off.
if ya'll thirsty there's some mixed drinks in the cooler. just don't throw out bottles. littering is against the law.

mj.................................

this guy

what kind of deal?

they probably did call star or whatever, but they have a show they need to get to and you're already there.

hop right in.

let me fetch some candies.

You know damn well what kind of deal.

can you explain more in graet detail? english is not my first language.

I would like to trade money for sexual access to his child prostitutes.

just because they have sex for money doesn't make them prostitutes

why are they posing?

one of the best threads on Sup Forums right now tbqh

is that a god damn jojo reference?

Are they legal or not? I really can't tell anymore.

Fuck them and find out

AWAKEN MY CUNNYS

We got him boys! shut it down.

This is my least favorite cu-nny picture. I'd still fuck them don't get me wrong but jesus they look so trashy.

in all fairness the moron in charge of the cunnybot uses very low quality jpegs for some reason. The high-res pic is pure kino.

Hey don't talk shit about that guy, he's fighting the good fight.

What the fuck are you talking about

he needs to crank up the lewdness of the pastas.
these get old and boring too fast.

I will agree with that, but evidently he likes to keep it short and punchy. I suppose I can respect that.

i think hes doing it on purpose

hes operating under the mistaken conclusion that any sort of escalation will cause greater reprisal.

The reality is the low quality and lameness is just causing the people hes attempting to target to simply filter it all out as boring spam.

>implying you would ever EVER filter cunny

Why are these images always such shit quality?

I guess I'd have to. I can't leave a bunch of girls alone in the desert. There could be pedos around.

The point you missed is people don't need to. Once you see something identical twice it losses all ability to affect you.

the script works to get those free "i am not a robot" things from recaptcha and the guy who made it vastly overcompensated to try to make every post different enough to default as not a robot.