I live in the most American city of Europe

I live in the most American city of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@52.2230378,21.0048409,3a,75y,17.99h,98.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skDK_2cV8M3j_rboiecLtew!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.pl/maps/@52.2266813,21.0024291,3a,75y,115.99h,103.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sbrKORyIGSOE8iqQaRjSrCQ!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=brKORyIGSOE8iqQaRjSrCQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=84.44758&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
google.pl/maps/@55.7438429,37.5339729,3a,60y,14.63h,100.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sz9qrtJv_Un5_4yYe6I8HDA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.pl/maps/@52.2306904,21.0041022,3a,60y,305.51h,114.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTJS0ln-pKiLVGwtDBLWUHg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then where are your mexicans?

is a shit

should be nuked 2bqh

Poland IS the Mexico of Europe

You live in Frankfurt?

Warsaw? It's more like communist with those endless avenues and commieblocks

The way it should be.

I live in the most Italian city in Croatia

I pity you, even though I live in a Soviet shithole.

>That ugly random glass box.

Modern "architecture"

fun fact: Bratislava was called Wilson's city for a brief period of time

we also had 2 squares standing opposite to each other, one called American square and second Soviet square. Today only American one stands

Feels good jumping on your Vespa, doing a run on the pjaca for some pomidore, karote, kukumari, celer and balancana for that nice salad. Oh, look, I met my neighbour. We meet down at the "pjaca" and stop for a "ćakula" (ciacole).
Every third word we say is "Ajme" (meaning something like "alas" here, a common interjection) or "Asti" ("asti" is an exclamation of bitterness or spite, misfortune here). You'll say something and we'll lose our "busula" (mind/way/compass, here) as the nearby "peškarija" on the "pjaca" oozes loving fresh fish smell, along with "fuman", the cigarette smoke from nervous stand holders.

After an exhausting 5 minute "ćakula", we will become tired, catch a "fjaka". After all you're just another "infjaman" "teštardo" I met today

u jelly?

uvjek sam znao da dalmosi nisu pravi Hrvati

If "most American" means "most skyscrapers" than this place goes to Moscow

Moscow is not Europe

>not even a dozen skyscrappers
>WE IZ AMERICAN AND SHIET
XD
>be w*rsawian
>start a suicidal uprising
>THE MOST HEROIC MOMENT IN HISTORY OF BOLAND 10/10 GLORIOUS WIN
>the fuck are you on about it killed more civilians than there were people actually participating in the uprising
>A-A MORAL VICTORY!
>plant a lone fucking fake palm tree in the middle of the street for no reason
>70% of your population are literal hicks from village shitholes, on Christmas the place is so empty you could shoot an I'm Legend remake
>WE HAVE NIGGERS DOE WE ARE SO PROGRESSIVE XD
>prices out of the ass
>we earn 10zl more we are so rich :)
>entire region produced pretty much nothing of value
>we are so american that we even have our Jersey Shore rip off :D
>warsaw doesn't even have a shore, the name makes absolutely no sense

Not really. The skyline is pretty shity. No real concentration, centerpiece and big gaps between buildings. Most buildings are about the same height, have no distinction and look generic/blocky.

2/10 I'd say.

Why are peasants always so butthurt about their capita(L)?

It's Benidorm.

> Most buildings are about the same height

That's very good actually. Single, tall buildings surrounded by much lower ones don't really look nice.

Milton Keynes is the most American city in Europe

This

Nope an aethestic skyline involves several characteristic taller skyscrapers and smaller ones that complement them. Tall skycrapers on their own look out of place and many smaller ones of the same height lack character and distinction.

no

good post

..................That looks more Asian/South American than North American desu.

Nope, by this logic, most of American cities don't have "aesthetic skylines", while everyone knows that the US has the best skylines in the world.

ritorneremo

Yes it is. Europe ends at the urals

Why do ex-commies like skyscrapers so much?

There are shitty buildings like these ones in my city too. They always look out of place, and they alvays bring aesthetical displeasure.

sign of prosperity as seen in american movies

>roundabouts
>in shartistan
*china

There are no buildings "like these ones" in your city, maybe except for the stalinist building, because skyscrapers in Poland are mostly simple boxes like in the USA, while skyscrapers in Russia have bizzare shapes, just like in China or Dubai.

You live in a city that has no legitimacy on the land they stand on?
You live in a colony?

How can Americans have no legitimacy to America?

American are colonists that are colonizing natives, USA us the samething as an African colony.

Saying usa has legitimacy is samething as saying rhodesia has legitmacy, the natives should deport US invaders.

How can AMERICANS be colonists in America? It's illogical.

Whites arent Americans, the US state is a colony state.

cuck

Frankfurt is more American and that's not something to brag about

USA is a colony.

Some Euro-llooking skyscrapers put between generic European buildings won't make Frankfurt look American.

No it's not lol

Then why is warsaw?

Yes it is, the USA is founded by white colonizers

Because Warsaw was rebuilt to look like an American city:

google.pl/maps/@52.2230378,21.0048409,3a,75y,17.99h,98.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skDK_2cV8M3j_rboiecLtew!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

A colony is a territory under political control of another country. The US hasn't been a colony since 1776 where the 13 colonies formed the United states of America.

The USA is founded by invaders frpm Europe who took territorynof native population, the foreign power is The USA.

kind of looks like san francisco actually

That looks more like soviet urban planning. If it was build an an American city there would've been highways going through the city centre and endless suburbs

All of the 13 colonies were colonies from invaders from Europe, the people were colonists who continued the colonization.

Here you are:

google.pl/maps/@52.2266813,21.0024291,3a,75y,115.99h,103.77t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sbrKORyIGSOE8iqQaRjSrCQ!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=brKORyIGSOE8iqQaRjSrCQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=84.44758&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

And? That doesn't mean USA, its cities and population has no legitimacy on the land. It's their land too

No, its the land of native Americans ROBBED from them by European Invaders.

are you a native american or a whiny latinx mexican?

The US has 0 legitimacy to the Americas, founded by invaders.

I am ANTO COLONIALISM!!!

GO HOME!

Skyscrapers aren't american
google.pl/maps/@55.7438429,37.5339729,3a,60y,14.63h,100.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sz9qrtJv_Un5_4yYe6I8HDA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

You can't rob land lmao. They conquered it and now has as many rights to live there as the people who lived there before

so mexican, yeah you need to go back

Russian skyscrapers look like in China. Polish skyscrapers look like in the USA.

Damn, you Arabs are extra retarded.

So you support the conquest of land?
The USA is an imperialist colonization state.

Just telling it like it is

Yes, they won a war and now get to live on the land. That's how it works, you can't find a people anywhere in the world who hasn't conquered new land with people living on it. That goes for 'native americans' too.

Yes, this really doesn't look like china
google.pl/maps/@52.2306904,21.0041022,3a,60y,305.51h,114.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTJS0ln-pKiLVGwtDBLWUHg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There is only one skyscraper like that in Warsaw and it doesn't even look that odd (there are some Chinese-tier skyscrapers in the USA as well). Most of our skyscrapers are just simple boxes, just like in the US, while in Russia or China, 90% of skyscrapers have "sophisticated" shapes.

I fail to see the point where American cities are something good to become like, when did that happen?

In Ukraine

>tfw not living in comfy Warsaw
Why even live

USA is the best country in the world, they receive tons of immigrants every year, and unlike Europe, they don't even invite them.

Yeah, Warsaw is cool

>USA is the best country in the world
True

USA is a COLONY!
GO.HOME.COLONIZERS!!!!!!!!!

>u jelly?

Posts the ugliest city in Poland