Not even one cam torrent

Not even one cam torrent

why?

Because support movies that at least try to be decent.

I'll support them when they stop charging 15 bucks for a ticket where i live

9/10 movie worth the $50 to see it in theaters

>tfw want to see this sooo bad am actually contemplating paying for a ticket and going to the movies for the first time in 12 years

can't wait anymore, those chinks have let us down

how are you such a cuck holy shit

Decent movie but not worth $75 dollars for a ticket

Because it is illegal.
t. lawyer

Just go watch it. Best $100 I spent in a while, the sicilian lemon juice on the crab legs went perfectly with this kino

>Just watched this tonight. It was pretty great till the little girl started talking
Would've been better if she'd kept silent the entire movie until the very end. The scene would've been a lot more powerful.

Where do you live? Tickets are 54.99 here plus the tip, falcon chow if you decide to bring yours, anvil permit, crab legs (optional but sometimes you can sneak your own in), buttered popcorn and Robert's tip. Not to mention the no-singles policy tax I have to pay for going by myself.

Overall a single trip to the nearest cinema can weigh quite something on the pockets.

>not going to the first showing of the day
Wake your fat ass up and get that ticket at half off.

Had to sell my first, second and third unborn children to be raised as sex slaves but worth viewing in theaters most definitely

The Kino Concession Stand $200 Sushi and Oven Roasted Duck went so well with this movie.

It hasn't even popped in any streaming site. It took like two days for Civil War and BvS to pop up.

you can't really compare capekino to capeshit bro, this is like beluga, it won't come as easy

>tfw I paid $5 for my ticket and snuck some taco bell in under my hoodie

DO NOT WATCH

THIS MOVIE IS NOT FALCON FRIENDLY, MY FALCON WAS VERY DISTRESSED AND I HAD TO LEAVE HALFWAY THROUGH MY VIEWING! WASTED $80! SAD!

>taco bell
nobody worth being respects you.

worry about why your so poor instead

Indianapolis. I sneak my own crab in

This.

Matinee during the week or a Sunday generally has a smaller,quiter crowd. And its less awkward to go alone like me

Same. I always see movies on Sunday afternoons

i actually dont understand the people that watch camrips. your willfully choosing to ruin your experience of watching a movie. john wick 2 doesnt come out for another 5 weeks here and id rather wait than ruin it by watching the shit rips up on tpb.

ELECTRIC NIGGAS

>THEY BAKE THE CHEESE RIGHT INTO TYE SHELL! IT'S THE NEXT BIG THING!"

>can't afford to or has no friends to go see a movie with

Jesus Christ fix your fucking life instead of trying to find a shitty cam rip.

Film shit the bed pretty hard at the end. I thought it was going to end when she took the wheel and drove around the bend

Would've been perfectly fine with that.

Go fuck yourself with a dragon dildo

This. Even a good cam kills the feel of a movie. Literally ruins seeing the movie itself.

maybe OP is american and doesn't want to risk getting shot lmao

>tfw you paid $4 for the ticket

>implying its about price

user, even i wouldn't go to the theater by myself. I've done it before when i was like 10, it was pretty comfy.