LMAO at you westerniggers you are so emasculated not acting like a sissy trap is considered ''toxic'...

LMAO at you westerniggers you are so emasculated not acting like a sissy trap is considered ''toxic', your culture is dying and your only rebutal is ''muh long dead empires'' then you wonder why Abdul and Jamal spit roast your wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My toillet is dirty, can you come over?

The only reason your country exists is to be a buffer zone

I think for the most part these people assumed the Rapefugees weren't going to be in their neighborhood

Pretty much like every liberal

Stop posting these threads you nigger.

Blood from Muslim assrape costs extra to clean

Break time is over Mateusz, get back to digging that ditch.

How do you react to the fact that there is literally nothing stopping "refugees" or any other African/Arab from your country other than the fact it is as poor and underdeveloped as the shithole they came from?

Poles literally think they're a defender of Europe. People avoid your country because of how bad it is, not because of how good you are.

>sell your own women to the west
>clean western toilets
>smuggle africans and arabs into europe
>commit loads of crime in the rest of europe
>if i go to a brothel or a call girl or a strip club the girls working there are all polish, hungarian, romanian etc
>famous for stealing organs, cars and anything else that isn't bolted or welded down

I fucking hate Paris, London, Berlin etc but I would still rather live there in nigger central than anywhere east of Vienna.

Serves her right. Whites deserve to be raped and murdered.

Don't you have a BLM day to celebrate?

>the pole disassociates himself from whites
Go figure.

I'm a Slav I'm not white.

Did we not teach you? Next time you mudbloods might learn to shut the fuck up.

You are so tough when your country is turning into islamic state Hans lmao go get raped or something.

Friend and 4 skins beat up a turk last week. Schoolmates beat up some 'Refugees'. Atleast we TRY to fight back.

Lmao ganging up on one guy when you are getting murdered and raped in your own meme country such valiant defense. Learn some arabic.

omfg, leaf annihilated kraut

>acting like a sissy trap
what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE

>5v1
>we wuz stronk warriorz
kek, pathetic scum

Who cares if he was outnumbered? Why should we respect that scum?