In america crossing the street/road is called 'jaywalking' and is a criminal offence

>in america crossing the street/road is called 'jaywalking' and is a criminal offence

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHA

what do you call it?

Legally crossing the road

>Impeding traffic because you're a selfish cunt

It's not illegal anywhere else except in the USA and parts of Canada. Former Toronto Mayor Rob Ford made headlines years back for getting a $109 jaywalking ticket in Vancouver.

You're an idiot
Big cities have crosswalks with light, if you walk when not supposed to you might get a fine.
I'd have to drive 6 hours to get to a city with lighted crosswalks

it's illegal in Germany too. Police can fine you 5 euros on the spot

>Be American
>Get shot
>Run to police officers for aide
>Get a $300 fine
>Wake up in hospital
>Daughter sold her virginity for $100, 000 to pay for 1% of your hospital bill

>roads belong to cars
>btw america doesn't have public transport because everything is so far away

>Paying $109 to cross the road

HOWLING

> There is never a break in the traffic, it flows 100% of the time and even if there is a break you cannot exercise common sense and cross.

It's not to say that people should cross into the path of oncoming traffic but that you can cross a road that has no incoming cars even if the light is green.

>You're an idiot
>is literally so stupid that his government doesn't let him cross the street

Jaywalking is only TECHNICALLY illegal so cunts can't just walk in front of cars.

If you do it normally no one gives a shit. Every single person jaywalks and you'll be hardpressed to find a single person with a ticket for it unless they literally walk in front of a car with a police officer 10 metres away.

>le ebin American memes lol xd

>Four Stockton police officers tackle 16-year-old Emilio Mayfield for jaywalking in September of 2015.

>If you do it normally no one gives a shit.

they do here. I've seen probably 3 people getting fined this year alone

Any decent sized town has bus transportation systems. The only people who take them are the mentally ill and the poverty stricken. but of course theae people walk too. Unless you are in a metropolitan area or on the busiest street in town, the only people walking are kids and the mentally ill. Both of these people like to run across roads without common sense. I have had a few close calls with pedestrians that ran across the road like animals do when they see headlights approaching. All because they were too lazy to walk to the next intersection.

Streets are for cars, sidewalks are for pedestrians. Use the crossing.

>Jaywalking is only TECHNICALLY illegal so cunts can't just walk in front of cars.
>If you do it normally no one gives a shit.
the problem with that is that when the fine isn't just a minor fine like what our german pals have, and when the police are partially funded by how many fines and tickets they give out, it doesn't matter how responsibly you do it but rather whether you were caught by the police or not

>be american
>try to cross the road
>get shot by the traffic police

WHAT HAPPEN WHEN AMERICAN MAN CROSS ROAD????????????

GETS SHOT BY POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one of our many laws used to keep the nigs in check.

>Be blyat
>Cross road
>Jump in front of car for insurance gibs
>Forget that every car has dash cam
>Put on dash cam compliation
>Make money back on ad revenue
>Blow money on vodka and track suits
>Repeat cycle

Only time I’ve seen someone get in trouble for jay walking was when I was 14 and my retarded friend ran into the middle of a busy street with cars coming towards him. A cop stopped him and gave him a ticket. Because he was a kid, he had to write a 500 word essay on why jay walking is bad.

When I travelled to Europe and I tried to jay walk, all the people throw autistic fits. It was the worst in Germany. I’ve had germans hell at me for crossing a small street when the walk sign was not on. Why are Europeans to stupid to cross the street without the permission of a sign?

the money from tickets goes to the city, and then the police might get a percentage of that. they aren't out there making $100 for their department every time they drop a ticket on someone

American cities are designed around the car, probably different circumstances.

>if you walk when not supposed to you might get a fine

hahahaha what kind of flyover shithole do you live in where cops arrest you for jaywalking

Well the problem there is that Germans are terrible people. That doesn't mean jaywalking shouldn't be legal, it's dangerous and reckless.

>driving along in your Bongmobile
>some dumb drunk bint tries to run across the freeway and walks right into your bumper
>you are now legally liable for her thot adventure because she was legally entitled to jog across the freeway

Who cares america is a shithole

>Be american

go eat a guinea pig pablo

it's to protect pedestrians, no one actually gets fined or arrested. why does the cowboy confuse and scare the euro?

They shoot 6 times in his head.

"Et jævla forpult fittetryne jeg mer enn gjerne hadde kjǿrt over om ingen var vitne til det"

>His nanny-state government tells you when you can cross the road or not
>Calls himself a cowboy
Embarrassment.

Those in glass houses, Jamal.

Lmaooo those shoes

>wh*Te people

In Denmark, even the middle class use the bus, because cars are insanely expensive to help fund the ever growing welfare state and eco fanatics. I bet you can get an SUV in the states for the price of a tiny city car in Denmark.