Why are acting as if this was any other nig shooting?

Why are acting as if this was any other nig shooting?
The police ACTUALLY fucked up this time.
>no record
>had a permit to carry
>told the officer both of these things
>officer asks for ID
>reaches for ID which was near his gun
>officer freaks out and fires bullets

Not to mention this guy was probably a Sup Forums user, because he was pro gun, anti fag, and anti Jew.

>but any black guy shot by police probably deserved it!!
Not this time. Why can't you accept that sometimes it's ACTUALLY an undeserved shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/
liveleak.com/view?i=56e_1467842021
youtube.com/watch?v=HNCbgJ55jQY
youtube.com/watch?v=9gXVa3yogLk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a black supremacist. The flip side of the Sup Forums coin.

I'm okay with black supremacists because they believe segregation is fine. We'll mind our own race, they mind their own race.

> muh /blackpol/
You guys didn't get the whole picture of whats happening into your own country?
A sjw goverment with Hillary going for president, and Trump has the "racist" epithet because of the jewish media. This single case will fuel the fire by a significant amount, expect the simpathy for Black Lies Matter to go up from 26% aproval to 35% and a black simpathy retoric from the old Hag from now on.
This is the amount of bullshit that one "White Crusader" can do on his own, get ready for the shitstorm.

This is honestly the first time during this whole BLM debacle, where I can actually unironically say, this guy dindu nuffin.

There are some shootings I concede were just murder, most aren't.
CD man? Criminal who resisted arrest while carrying a firearm. Sexual offender and wife beater, supporting his 5 kids by selling his fucking mixtape.
Castille? Gave forewarning tht he's a licensed carrier, did everything within the law, shot by an Asian guy when getting his ID in front of his kid and gf.

Cops probably all talk and brag how they'll shoot some nigger that doesn't comply. This cop probably wanted to brag to his friends and instantly regretted it. I hope he rots in jail.

They killed a fellow anti-Semite?

Now it's personal.

>>no record
>>had a permit to carry
>>told the officer both of these things
>>officer asks for ID
>>reaches for ID which was near his gun
>>officer freaks out and fires bullets

Proof of this besides his gf's claims?

Anti-fags are bros to me

He didn't have a permit to carry you insufferable moron. He was a felon with a 20 year long rap sheet this he was prohibited from even imagining a gun let alone carrying it. God fucking dammit do you people research anything or do you just spout nonsense

Hurr durrr nigger nigger nigger

I go on Sup Forums so that means I am a free thinker and truly redpilled

He deserved it because nigger durr hurr derrr

Every time a nigger gets gunned down I secretly hope that it was completely senseless and unprovoked and almost every time I get disappointed. Unfortunately nigger was at fault this time as well. It's just so delicious when a cop takes the trash out, gives me hope for the future

If you look at the Minnesota felon records nothing turns up. He only had a minor traffic charge but no felonies.

I have no source on the permit part besides his gf.

black guy here
i like hanging out with you white people

plz no bully

1. Cop has no idea if he has a permit or not
2. You aren't supposed to reach for anything if you have a firearm on you
3. Cop would not have asked the man for his license and registration as he was not driving
4. He was killed, justifiably, when he decided to reach for something in his pockets instead of surrendering by putting his hands on the dash.

Sup Forums would never bully an ethnic minority good sir.

>Sup Forums bitches about open carry
>nig has open carry license
>pulled over
>get shot

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

>be black
>be armed
>resist arrest
>wake up in hell

Everything seems fine to me.

The cops fucked up. A black guy selling shit in front of stores has to stop. Obviously there were dime bags in the cases.

1. He told the cop he had a gun and told him he had a license to carry
2. Then why would the cop ask him to reach for something?
3. He was driving though. Check the video again.

citation needed

>>probably

Shut up you faggot

ah that must be why the cop shot him! he knew this stuff the entire time

yea i don't has records either but me can still killz anyways :3 sorry sempai but you acting like a straight up bitch nigger. give me some sauce to back up that mass media bullshit they forcing ya to eat mang.

He's confusing him with Alton Sterling.

What Minnesota you dumb nigger check Louisiana. Man, you niggers can't be asses to research anything for longer than 2 secs no wonder everybody is playing you like pawns
heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

And the cop knew this how?

I know it's sad man..but we are incompatible at the larger scale.
Shed a tear for what might have been, though.

yesh

Oops a different nigger. Hard to keep up. Gotta research this philandro now. Outcome is always the same. Dumb niggers not complying making sudden movements and threatening officers

Wrong nigger.

I literally just said the Minnesota felon records
I'm on mobile right now, just google it

Wrong nog mate

Source on license?

Nigger

Cops ask for licenses/IDs from people that aren't driving all the time.

sorry but it seems hillary has deleted dem records. :3

You're talking about a different guy ya doof

I know you're trying to be ironic but you're worse than people who actually do that

He told the cop he had a gun and a permit, and he was driving.

He didn't resist shit.

>resisted arrest
Except he didnt

That was a different guy. There were two different shootings.

nah not ironic just an asshole.

Because BLM are liars with no shame, and pushing the deaths of killer thugs as "tragic" while ignoring the deaths of "oreos that kiss up to cops" helps advance their real agenda even more.

>violent history
>sex offender
>breaking the law
>armed
>threatened passer by with gun just prior to confrontation

Dindu nuffin.

You're talking about a different case you fucking dunce

it's the jewish shills and underage faggots trying to divide Sup Forums

fuck off nigger

He did comply you nonce

you cant really get a ccw if you have a record dummy

If Sup Forums was smart they'd shill this case on twitter to try to convince black people what the proper image of a good black person is.
But we're not smart enough to use meme magic for good and we're just gonna spout "nigger".

I hate this place sometimes.

same

Obviously a staged murder to make Sup Forums doubt themselves.

You're talking about the other shooting. You people are a fucking disgrace. No wonder molyneux has an audience.

anyone know the name of the pig that shot this man?

>wrong case

MOBILIZE
RIGHT-WING
DEATH
SQUADS
NOW

>nigger is carrying a gun
>nigger tells cop "Fuck you, chink, I got a gat and ain't going back to jail."
>nigger reaches for gun
>police officer discharges firearm in self-defence
>somehow this beez racisism

I hate this place all the time.

They killed a redpilled black man.

Being a nigger isn't difficult, being a redpilled black man surrounded by niggers, that's fucking difficult and could lead you to death.

Because this isn't the same Sup Forums I loved in the last presidential election. Now it's full of idiots who subscribe to alt right and racist views just because that's what they think they're supposed to do. Thank God there are still people in here who recognize the cops fucked up, badly

I don't know much about this case. Anyone want to give me the low down of what exactly happened?

ITT: confusing pedo Alton Sterling with the new hotness: Philando Castille

Leaf, that's another nigger. There are two different cases. This topic is talking about Philando Castile:
kikebook.com/100007611243538/videos/1690073837922975/

A guy who seemingly did nothing. The one you're talking about is Alton Sterling, the nigger who tried to grab his gun with 2 officers on top of him:
liveleak.com/view?i=56e_1467842021

Fuck off, Justin.

The cop was a china man the family with children in the car had a gun in the car and weed in the car. If you don't know about China customs you wouldn't know the hate Chinese have for weed and degenerates. That Chinese cop was enforcing Chinese laws in the United States but cool and implication you fucking moron.

>dae trudeau lulul

youtube.com/watch?v=HNCbgJ55jQY

passenger in the car livestreamed it

>a nigger who actually dindu nuffins.
wew lad.

I think the biggest takeaway here is that the cop was a chink.

Clearly there is a problem with Chinese men being seduced by the dark magic of white priviledge in the American police force. Where can we find this great white magician and lop off his head to end all this racist systematic oppression??

fuck off bbc man

If he really was anti-jew then this does make me sad and upset with the police

I usually defend them in all officer related shooting (except vs. dogs) but this is too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gXVa3yogLk&feature=youtu.be

They literally killed a unicorn.
This isn't right.

Why are you getting so worked up when its just some nigger who got killed? Or is it just the leftist media that is getting to you?

do we have dash and body cam footage yet?

I dont want to pass judgment until i see some evidence. The video starts recording after the incident

Sup Forums is a board of peace

except americans

>ching chong click clack
>ooga booga bing bong
>sheeeeeit ding dong

>Talk about a dindu who actually didn't do anything
>Half the thread is people talking about a case in a completely different state.
You fucktards really are dumb as shit holy crap

my question is why the hell did they force the female to her knees and cuff her? She literally dindu nuffin. Would they have done the same if she was white?

how do you expect everyone to keep track of all your niggers
not our fault you want to latch onto a new one every week

want a pint m8 come hang with the master race

Fuck off nigger

Plz fuck my wife with your BBC before you go though. I'll lick the nut out her vagina

>Sup Forums is all closeted cucks
>The true redpill

Technology has gone too far. Next people will be Snapchatting murders.

>anglo's
>master race

>how do you expect us to click on a link and be informed before spouting our opinions
Please leave this place and never come back. What you just said is literally something I'd expect to come out of the mouth of a mentally retarded person.

It seems like incompetence of the police officer. It does not seem like a race issue, which is the agenda pushing this shooting to your eyes and ears anyway. I think everyone can agree police officers can be incredibly undertrained and react poorly in situations such as these.

Legit felt bad for the two guys who had to have their final moments of weakness broadcast all over social media by their kids/gfs

If I was gasping and clutching at the air after being shot 4 times and my fucking girlfriends only inclination is to start live streaming my death to her facebook friends in a completely calm and not interested demeanor, my last breath of life would be telling that bitch not to dare show her face at my funeral

Honestly Sup Forums I feel bad for these people. They were supreme idiots but no nigga wants to go out like a bitch

says the Hispanic

>S-SEE BLACK PEOPLE,WE AREN'T RAYCIS

christ,kill yourself faggot

Why was he at fault here, in your opinion?

>cops fucked up, badly

i forgive them though. they're good boys and they meant well. they have a difficult job and will occasionally make mistakes.

I don't get it, honestly. The cops for once, were in the wrong. Why this is such a hard thing to admit for some of Sup Forums, I have no idea. There are idiots in every profession, even police officers.

he didn't tell the cop he had a gun on him until he was reaching into his pocket

and when he finally did tell the cop,he kept moving when he was told not to

wasn't the cop asian? i fail to see how this is my problem.

what fucking proof do you have of this?

where are you retards coming from