Black woman stays calm and perfectly rational during altercation

>black woman stays calm and perfectly rational during altercation
>even while boyfriend being shot she is composed, articulate, reasonable
>white officer's hysterical caveman blabber "OMFGH I TOLD U NOT TO REACH FOR UR GUN"
>woman calmly replies that he notified the officer he is licensed to carry and he was just reaching for the ID that the officer asked for

What's wrong with US cops? I think they're cowards. They're so afraid of black people that they just shoot in advance. I think it comes from fear.

I think Michael Moore best explained America here:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGYFRzf2Xww

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/minnesota-man-shot-by-police-during-traffic-stop-girlfriend-livestreams-his-death/
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
gotnews.com/breaking-philandocastile-falconheightsshooting-crips-gangmember/
youtube.com/watch?v=J9TFvh6Xps4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cop was Asian you retarded shit. A lot of Sup Forums agreed this was too far.

>2016
>caring about non-white people

chose one!

This one doesn't look good. The cop also tells "Fuck" repeatedly over the next few minutes in the video. He knew he fucked up.

But, the majority of the "white cop kills black man" stories you hear about are justified.

This video kills the Sup Forums.

No justice, no peace.
Black Lives Matter.

Based cop.

I choose caring about non-white people.
I didn't know that. Doesn't change anything I said though. Asians are cowards like Whites.

>""""kidnapped""""
but otherwise spot on, that's why they see fucking ghosts and aliens all the time, they're afraid of everything

Edgy contrarian detected.

Fake & Gay

She's calm because she could care less for her BF what she's thinking is "I just hit the Ghetto Lottery gonna get me a Joo Lawyer an me is gonna get Paaaaid!"

Another conflict that could have been avoided if there were self driving cars.

Michael Moore is a propagandist.

You need to visit the US and walk around a black area for 20 minutes. You will get the fuck out of there so fast. I suggest riding the MARTA in Atlanta for just a few stops. AY YO HOL UP, NIGGA YOU FROM CHROME ASIA? WHERE DAT? OH. NEVER MIND GIMME YO WALLET NIGGUH

This cops is fucked and I have no idea what happened which is why court cases exist for these things.

Did they reveal the identity of the Asian shooter yet? Was he a rookie or something?

if whites and asians are cowards, why was this black guy carrying a gun to shoot just like whites and asians do?

checkmate, slavic faggot

Cops aren't cowards they are just the SS for killing the fucking niggers WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

Even though the cop was Asian it's still white people's fault. Black Lives Matter.

>What's wrong with US cops?

C students. Poorly trained. Poorly funded. Usually psycho military vets. Have to put up with niggers all day long every single day.

OP, isn't your country mostly white and not leftist?
How did you end up being a cuck?

>Cop tells you not to move
>Move anyway

GOOK cop can't see for shit with his blinders on.

should definitely commit suduko

You don't think she knew her own camera was on so she was acting calm? Before the camera went on she was all like
>UHUH, I KNOW U DIDN'T AKS MY MAN FOR HIS LECENSE
>WHY U STOPPIN US, U RACIST?
>THERE NO WRONG WITH OUR TAILLIGHT

Its white and leftist

She was in shock

Officer was too mentally weak

>soulless dindu female
omg such brace wimin
>crying ocifer
barbaric white supremacist racist evil nazi

imagine dealing with minorities that constantly live up to their stereotypes
then add in the rational assumption that these idiots probably have weapons on them at any given time
what do you get? offensive minded popo

>C students. Poorly trained.

This is true. Cops aren't the best and brightest. They're low-tier slackers who shuffle from one para/military job to the other.

They are best in numbers, but it would cost too much to have them travel in groups.

wait, another one already in less than a week?

video?

>A lot of Sup Forums agreed this was too far.

No, a lot of Sup Forums focused only on the woman and her demeanor. Few even bothered to address the cop or the dying man.

Yes we are. 99.3% white. When the time comes OP is first on the chopping list, don't you worry my burger friend.

Why don't you have dash cams? It`s like 10 usd and it lets you show the whole story, you dumb fucks.

There is fucking nothing on the video.

>you need to go experience stuff I've never experienced but pretend to know about

I used to walk around with my asshole puckered in the US because I believed this stormfag shit. I've spent enough time now in those neighborhoods (in Texas, NY, ML, and Michigan) that I don't buy it anymore.

Of course if you go into a rough neighborhood looking like an easy victim you get robbed, never happened to me. And of course Chiraq and some places are warzones, stay away from gangbangers

Fucking leaf, are you afraid to walk in Toronto at night?

Whites and Asians are both pieces of shit and going into slavery.

That's what adrenaline does retard.

With the climate as it is any officer that slots a negro knows of their life getting potentially ruined, even if found not guilty of any wrong doing in court it doesn't matter to the niggers they still want the person dead.

Funny how the video we see starts after the shooting, "he din du nuffin", the nigger had it coming.

>gang member

LOL deserves it.

His car was probably marked for any officer stopping it to be very cautious as he is a gang member with a gun.

>le "race war event" meme

When will "the time" come for you to get a job?

I just assumed she was nursing or ex-military, something with training

mediaite.com/online/minnesota-man-shot-by-police-during-traffic-stop-girlfriend-livestreams-his-death/

Chop chop nigger!

What "nigger"? There are no African people in our country.
Stop trying to be American. You're making me cringe.

ker idiot si ti ej, malo bolj še poliži rit amerikancom

>doesn't even try to comfort him
>doesn't sound shocked whatsoever
>just reporting it not sounding upset whatsoever that her boyfriend is dying

what the fuck is wrong with this cunt, looks like she just wanted 15 minutes of fame

>fucking leaf
>says a leaf
>you need another leaf to point out your desperate sycophancy degeneracy
You could have been less retarded with your last statement. Though, people tend to get mugged the fuck out in North York. I've already seen it happen in less than a month of being in the area.

Chop, chop!

I saw 4 black people yesterday in the span of 4 hours

Good for you.

COP WAS ASIAN STUPID NIGGER KILL YOURSELF.

I think she couldn't move her hands from where they were so she couldn't touch him.

Asians shouldn't be allowed to be cops

>modern ((("""""""""police""""""""")))

Basically and

Sup Forums seem to forget that American-Asians and niggers are natural enemies. The level of distrust a white man feels for a black guy is amplified 10x times with asians.

And wtf is a frail azn manlet doing in blue anyway? Shouldnt he be an engineer?!

true but she could of at least tried talking to him telling him its gonna be okay instead of trying to document everything like a damn journalist

Raje americanom kot komunajzerjem. Zalega odvratna. Niste se odplacali vsega kar ste naredili.

Sem rekel da sem za komuniste, če se zdaj gremo EU pa se pojdimo EU, ne pa da se po ZDA vlačimo

>Ex USSR satellite
>Complaining about police brutality

Go cry about it somewhere else, Europoor. Also, can you describe what being the only non-white nigger in Slovenia is like?

As someone who lawfully carries a gun, this makes me nervous, and a little thankful I'm white

Fuck these trigger happy terrified cops, there has to be a better screening process to get hired and and training overhauls.

Can you please come and bomb all these comunists around me?

mfw your vid

In your dreams Tyrone. Anybody remember that time less than 500 farmers (including women and children) armed with nothing but muskets and bayonets spanked 10,00 Zulu niggers?

Niggers always have been and always will be shit at fighting. Even when you out number us 20-1.

A comunist, for whom I have to pay an above average salary just at pay check to the country EVERY MONTH (nevermind all the other taxes), tells me to get a job.

Foad.

You don't want the US to bomb you. We have a track record of bombing decent people whether it's the balkans/baltics/wherever. We removed Serb and Croat rather than kebab.

No problem. If it gets this country rid of all these fucking commies I'm down for that.

Do we even know who the cop is? Just hearing about this

Keep your hands up and way the fuck away from your weapon. Act like its a fucking rattle snake.

I know, but the guy was shot after informing the officer he was armed and after the officer told him to get his license out
Fucked if you don't follow orders, dead if you do it seems

Same shit with this trigger happy scared shitless fuck head

youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

Why do you guys feel the need to defend every single cop ever? Now, I agree that 90% of the cases of "unnecessary uses of violence" parroted by liberals have in fact been reasonable. But assuming that indeed the man only was reaching for his ID, as asked by the cop, this particular cop was a fucking idiot.

And of course this has nothing to do with race, but we have one idiot cop.

Very few except a few edgelords are defending this shitbrain cop

>don't follow cops orders when he has a gun pointed at you
>decide to do the exact opposite
>die

lmao niggers are truly subhuman

They'd have to admit that their nation has traded critical thinking and stress resistance for paranoia and hardcore scepticism.

Most Americans will admit there are deep seeded problems with police officers, and government in general

(You)

Except so far that's not what happened

If he were reaching for a gun wouldn't he also notify the officer he was reaching for his ID? There is no way the officer should have believed him as he diaobeyed the order to stop. The man deserved to die, not for being evil but for being too stupid to live, same as if he jumped off a cliff thinking he could flap his arms and fly.

That automatically fix broken tail lights?idiot?

You're such a fucking loser.

(You)

holy shit you can't be this deluded.

Fuck man you truely are a perfect goy bot. gotnews.com/breaking-philandocastile-falconheightsshooting-crips-gangmember/

>officer I'm legally armed
>that's fine give me your ID
>ok
>bang bang bang bang

K bud

stop being edge

I'm not sure, the lady in the video said he was Asian though. I've seen a lot of big voices related to BLM going on about how Asians are just as much of a problem as whites though, which is quite amusing considering they're a much smaller minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9TFvh6Xps4

>should definitely commit suduko
Kek

Would you chimp out in that moment?

Pretty hard to be a convicted gang member yet have a legal carry permit and steady supervisor job

But nice conspiracy and conjecture website you got there

>I didnt walk in dangerous parts
>SEE ITS NOT DANGEROUS

Are you retarded?

>yanks live with a police force that murders you if you dont do exactly as they say in tense situations prone to human error and emotion
>even if they tell you conflicting information
>yanks think this is perfectly okay because "lol niggers xD shouda just done what the police told him despite him telling him two different things xDDD thats what happens in ameriga if u dont follow orders i guess xDDD"

top kek, what a shithole

I'd be pretty pissed before I died.

>They're so afraid of black people

Well yeah

They're the most violent race in the planet. Do you have any? You'd understand why. That entire video just proves how void some of them are of feelings.

>What's wrong with US cops? I think they're cowards.
>Asians are cowards like Whites.
And the jew reveals himself.

Nigger detected

>Chink kills black guy
>"fucking white cops! "

> carry all the time
> get pulled over
> before cop walks up have my bag of documents out and ready
> tell cop I'm carrying, hand him license and permit and tags
> out of a dozen stops, the only one who cared at all was a black cop who almost murdered me at a dui stop

This shit isn't hard. Get your shit squire before you talk to him instead of grabbing your gun when he's talking to you

Everythings fine in germany :)

moral of the story is that slanteyes have no souls.

>Michael Moore
>doing anything the best

Fucking Slovenes are the biggest cucks on earth. Fucking white niggers.

Minnesota resident here. I also have my carry permit and carry daily. I don't live anywhere near the cities though.

Open carry with your permit is legal here. Most cops don't know that and I have had to "school" two officers on this when they gave me grief when transported my firearm to my vehicle.

I normally conceal carry and I keep my pistol under my steering column while I drive.

This is indeed terrifying. I have never been pulled over while carrying but goddamn if this doesn't make me shudder.

Not sure how I go about defending the cop from what I have saw so far. It looks pretty fucking terrible.

Can we all agree that the cops fucked up big time in this case?