Literally no one talks about this film anymore. Really makes you think

Literally no one talks about this film anymore. Really makes you think.

Dormammu, I've come to quip

They really shouldn't have blown this plotline here. Not enough heroes for one thing. Rather than a 'Civil War' it seems like some goofy internal avengers dispute which, in the movie, is all it really is.

No one gave two fucks about Ultron and nothing got done in that movie. Second should have been Thanos and third should have been civil war, and they could have killed Chris Evans in it and you can bet your ass they'd be talking about that for years.

Marvel churns out this forgettable flicks. Critics and fans eat it up as towering achievements in film. DCEU sucks but at least there's an attempt at something.

>an attemp
>making shit is attempting now.

>makes a billion dollars
>all around ok film
>theories and plotholes already explained

Vs
>5BVS threads spammed by spic subhuman

It's really the weakest film in the modern MCU imo, and I even liked IM2.

The marketing guys are now being prepped for Guardians of memery

Logan restored my faith in Hollywood capeshit cinema. I remember leaving the theatre from a showing for CW just feeling depressed. I felt like capeshit would just be reduced to quips and shitty CGI

>Literally no one talks about this film anymore.
You want to talk about it? I can talk about it.

I'm looking forward to both the new Spider-Man movie, and Black Panther, because it was a good introduction to both characters.

I don't know what else there is to talk about though, I'm sure people have done it to death by now. We're on the precipice of new movies, and it's not even the most recent of last year's films.

Now if you want me to ramble about Doctor Strange, I can talk about some of the things I liked about that, but you want to act like a prick about Civil War.

>shoving the entire civil war storyline into 1 throwaway character film

bravo Mahvel

ah, Salty DCuck.

muh favorite food.

>get into a fight
>one of them actually gets injured
>OH FUCK I DIDN'T MEAN IT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

When will Zemo put on the mask?

Civil war could have been another step towards something new for the MCU if it wasn't confined to being a Cap movie.

>infinity war is over
>what we gonna do now?
>it'll be repetitive to do avengers again or more solo flicks for the same characters
>shit

>i know!
>let's do civil war, and just call it 'marvel's civil war'
>that way we can do it right
>with actual stakes
>and tons of characters

>and guess what?
>we can spawn a fuck ton of new franchises from all the characters we're introducing!

>shoving Batman vs Superman, Dark Knight Returns, Justice League prologue, Injustice plotline, Flashpoint Paradox teaser and Death of Superman into 1 clusterfucked film

BRAVO DC

They're not even from the same country.

>Civil War

More like international fisticuffs.

>OP is literally no one

The Russos said in an interview that it was actually never meant to be a 'Versus' film.

But, BvS being announced make them change their mind and.... you know the drill.

What would it be then?

Either way i loved the film. I just think it would be bold of marvel to break away from the franchises and make original or adapted stories that aren't attached to any character. Just 'marvel's civil war'. Where Thanos is gone, and earth is just wondering wtf do do with all these superheroes that keep coming out of the woodwork.

None of the Marvel movies are talked about anymore. That's how Marvel movies work.

There's plenty of discussion and hype over the MCU as a whole and many of their upcoming films, but everyone generally stops talking about any individual Marvel movies 8 months to a year after it's release.

Because these films are so connected there's really no point in just talking about a single one when you can talk about the marvel universe as a whole.

This.

whenever a DCucks start this kind of thread it always make me chuckled because he/she is the one that make it into topic again.

This flick was very forgettable.

Same with Doctor Strange.

Doctor Strange was a disappointment.

It underperformed and was cringy af.

from what I remembered it was just supposed to focusing on Steve trying to bring Bucky back.

>Literally no one talks about this film anymore

why would they? It set up for a even bigger movie and multiple side projects that are causing buzz.

It works as both a closing chapter to the Cap trilogy and as a follow-up to the Ultron incident, and i thought that was nicely done. It's still steve's story, but at a very different point in his life, when the avengers are there. It was cool to see the two intertwined. It makes no sense when people call it Avengers 2.5 or some stupid shit.

I want Iron Man 4 to be like CW. Another team ensemble but Tony-centric. The military blackmails Rocket Raccoon to help them trade Chitauri tech for more alien weapons, or they'll dissect him in a lab. Tony, Rhodey, Falcon, and Vision (the fly boys) take on the threat, and the arms trade would harken back to Tony's guilt over making weapons, and just about everything else.

Tony dug himself another hole in CW. He's done many heroic things to save the day but still remained kind of a dick. Spider-man HC should be Tony training Peter to be the new guardian of NYC and occasional avenger before his big sendoff in IM4: Top Beam.

I just marathonned the first 10 minutes on Netflix. Never seen it before, what am I in for?

What movie is takled about nowdays a year after?
Mabye Star Wars, if that.

Salty dcuck?

What the fuck do you want OP? We talked about Civil War when it came out and a few months after that, we discussed every repetitive topics and questions for possibly hundreds of threads, now its a year later, what the fuck do you want to talk about OP? if you want to talk about it make a fucking thread about it

I would have no problem if post infinity war they did another civil war and it was well done, with new characters

You seem to care a lot about it.

I feel like The Avengers had a bit of a run being a topic of discussion. I think a decent amount of people legitimately liked that movie. Other than that, post-Iron Man, it's been pretty vapid.

Incredible Hulk - literally forgotten by people as they were walking out of the theater
Iron Man 2 - some memes because of how bizarre Mickey Rourke was, but that's it
Thor - generally ignored and disliked (although I actually like it)
Captain America - seen as a decent effort, but so unmemorable that people don't even make webms of Hayley Atwell from it
Iron Man 3 - complete dogshit no one cares about
Thor 2 - one of the worst movies ever made. I don't think I've ever seen a single reference to it or screencap from any scene
Winter Soldier - got some critical acclaim, but no one cares about it or ever mentions it
Guardians of the Galaxy - has some staying power
Age of Ultron - people don't even care enough to meme the shitty scenes. In another world where this movie actually meant something, people are trying to make memes of Vision wearing a sweater
Ant-Man - only memes about CGI de-aging
Doctor Strange - few Dormammu memes, then people gave up

It's about a family tearing itself apart.

Which is far more interesting than the shitty comic.

I hope going forward Marvel Studios creates original stories, because most of the comics stories are, to be brutally honest, shite.

The film is great, but it's ironically ruined by the Airport fight, the part alot of people loved.

Spiderman wrecks the tone of the film.

Planet + WW hulk is good though

>It's about a family tearing itself apart.
But none of them ever felt like a family. No matter how you slice it the Civil War movie was shit.

>Winter Soldier - got some critical acclaim, but no one cares about it or ever mentions it

What are you talking about? It is the best Marvel movie to this day. It is so good, the Russo brothers got to make Cap 3 and made the studios to kick Joss Whedon for Avengers 3.

Is a film only good if you have endless discussions about it?

>Which is far more interesting than the shitty comic.

Yeah, no.

Why do you mental ward retards always post the same shit about the same fucking movies every day? Nobody cares if you like superheroes or hate them or whatever. Nobody talks about this stupid shit anymore, either.
Get over whatever ailment is overtaking you and fuck off.

They're not close enought to feel like that, you feel like the Avengers actively hate each other in the first movie and barely tolerate each other in the second. Family my fucking ass. Since that's out the window go with scale and actually make it feel like the comic, which at least had consequences.