Daily reminder that there's nothing wrong with racism

Daily reminder that there's nothing wrong with racism.

Racism is a Bolshevik meme started by Leon Trotsky in the 20s to gain support for Bolshevism by calling it a race and those that opposed it racists.

Racism is innate in all humans (basic psychology, been proven and studied for decades) and we subconsciously make decisions based off racial observations every day. Racism is not only natural, but it promotes the right type of social facilitation and librication by ensuring people seek out and work with people that can mutually benefit them and provide the most productivity in unison. Segragation builds strength for all races.

>furthering the divide between people who have similar goals and share the same problems on a global scale
>nothing wrong with it
Pick one you meme spewing neet stormwipe

I hate legit ghetto trash niggers as much as the next user but I have to agree with paco

>who have similar goals

Actually racism was first devised by ancient Greeks.Also barbarian was a made-up word to describe anyone who was not Greek.

You realise you are not the same race as the ancient greeks?

100% of the illegals who come to America just want a better life for them and/or their families.

Same for natives in America who work to get money legally.

What about the terrorists?

Reminder to kill the jews before they kill you.

Millions of white people have already paid with their lives. It's time to fight back until the jews are forever gone.

its literally a hate word used to silence critics of communism

Well they don't have similar goals to ours, obviously.

Are you retarded?

I hope you realize that by focusing in on race constantly and caring about it at all beyond a subconscious level, you are moreso creating the divide Whig you are talking about than if you were to not care at all and continue being racist.

Look up Jane Elliot's famous experiment with the schoolchildren where she makes them focus on their eye colours. As soon as you focus on race issues, you create the divide. Stop caring about race issues and continue being inherently racist without a care in the world.

If you kill the Jews they win.

Also build that wall you filthy wetback

But Paco wasn't suggesting that we ignore racial differences.

Exactly. He was saying we should focus on them. Which creates more problems. Keep up tvarish

Doesn't care at all,you are all barbarians anyway.
At least we are not occupied by muslim shitskins and elected a muslim mayor in our fucking capital.

>Segragation builds strength for all races.
Not for the blacks, they thrive through handouts.

If i drive through a black ghetto, i lock my doors. Racist? Call it what ever you want. I have had several try to car jack me in the past 10 years. Number of whites who tried to car jack me in 10 years, 0. Do white people car jack? Sure, but based on my experiences, stats and probabilities, i better lock my door when driving through black ghetto. Using common sense is a natural survival instinct. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

That's a nice dog.
Mine is a lurcher.
Basically a hairy greyhound. She is super fast but very lazy and loves my cat. She likes destroying rabbits.
I don't know why she loves my cat. The little shit attacks my dog all the time.
I also keep ferrets for hunting. They are vicious. I handle them with welding gloves. They'll take off your finger with ease.
They look cute, but are fierce.

>Exactly. He was saying we should focus on them.

Where?

Both the OP and your argument are counter-intuitive, considering you advocate racism and call for segregation.

Yet Paco's argument, which could be interpreted as suppressing these racial observations, somehow points to additionally focusing on these differences.

I guess what you were trying to suggest was that with total racial segregation, those within their respective communities are less likely to notice these differences, because they'd be living solely amongst their own kind. But for this to work, you'd have to have total ignorance about any other race apart from your own.

Pretty much. It's fucked up how long legal immigration takes, and considering that sometimes lives are at stake, it's easy to see why they would emigrate illegally.

>non whites
>people
What the hell is this taconigger trying to say?

The migrants went straight through your country because its no better then theirs

>Racism is a Bolshevik meme

underage dumbass detected

racism aka xenophobia is a primate reaction
primates around for over 6 MILLION YEARS
skin colors around for at least THOUSANDS OF YEARS

YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID I WISH I COULD SHOVE THAT DOG DOWN YOUR THROAT

>Racism is a Bolshevik meme started by Leon Trotsky
That's why he got killed by stalin i guess? kek this Bs taken to a whole new level

Autistic detected.
He's saying racism is le ebil is a Trotskyist concept