/CHI/

the days just keep fading edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPscpE9i1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please reply

I made out with a chicana yesterday, she barely spoke spanish

This is why the "Spanish will replace English" meme makes no sense. Second generation CHIs barely speak a word of Spanish, and the Spanish they do speak is Spanglish.

This are looking up.
Hopefully Spain is on the brink of civil war and then I can follow in the footsteps of my ancestors.
I will no longer have to worry about over inflated Canadian home prices.

how many CHI's are in spain?

Yeah they destroy both languages by speaking spanglish

Not many tbqh, she was the first one I met among a lot of Americans both in Madrid and Barcelona. Mexicans are also uncommon in here

Senpai, pls tell me civil war is soon

I really don't know what to expect from tomorrow

how does spain view CHI's ?

Was it her?
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPscpE9i1g

We don't have an opinion about them, but Mexicans should hate them if they act like 'hispanics' and then not learn or speak spanish at home

No she looked a bit more like Selena Gomez

They have to go back

/CHI/ I was looking for this general yesteday, couldn't find it desu

i never understood how CHI's don't learn spanish plus its rightfully ours now

mods kept deleting it every time I made it so I gave up

CHI
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry about how my life has turned out.

it's truly a shame

did you do anything for self-improvment today? I am eating a cheesesteak right now

no, been doing the same shit i always have

There is no way to become a "normie" anymore. Can't even function properly in situations where I have to interact with others. Anyhow I might as well try to make the most of this, which isn't much at all really but meh.

My gf's parents still don't like me
She told me they said not to bring me to their house so she's been slowly moving in with me

thats a hard pill to swallow though for some reason this year seeing everyone else going out and doing shit has been wearing me down maybe it's because i'm getting older

are you not a like able person? don't see why they would hate you unless you're a cunt

>be blonde blue eyed WASP
>your grandchild is surnamed Tequilez-Taquez

do it, OP, do it for the lulz

It really is bitter and so am I.

lately i been really wanting to change my situation I wish I could move somewhere different where no one knew me

A fresh start could be nice but I probably could not leave the baggage I have behind (though nothing too heavy individually but those little bags stack up). I also wouldn't magically develop decent social skills just by having a change of scenery. I put my points in the wrong skills in this game, though I can't play this game correctly anyhow.

If my daughter dated a CHI i would be pissed off and disown her too.

I'm the white one here although my parents don't like me dating a CHI

Only time I "met" them was when my girlfriend and I ran into them and they started arguing with her

I won't expect anything to change as far as social skills but I think something new would help and wouldn't have to worry about running into people I know

you should go over to her house and probably introduce yourself maybe that will make things better

Atleast getting into a more peaceful neighbourhood would be good for you. Not running into acquaintances would also be probably positive. But moving out brings it's own difficulties like rent.