It's fantastic. The reviews and critics were right, RT was right, they were all right

It's fantastic. The reviews and critics were right, RT was right, they were all right.

It has everything, tension, action, comedy, sadness, depth, complexity, character development. The pacing is great I never once was aware of how long the movie had been going on on top of that this was the first capeshit EVER that made me tear up I was that emotionally invested in the characters of it (it doesn't help that it hits closer to home than I thought it would but that's irrelevant).

It's dark and gritty yet at the same time human and intimate, you feel the anguish of Charles as he knows his mind is slipping and he is losing control. You see Logan at his most basic, a true wanderer with only Charles to really call as a friend.

This movie deserves any and all praise it receives and any DCU fanboys or Sup Forums contrarian's claim that it is a horrible movie should seriously consider sitting in a bathtub with a toaster.

shit movie to spew more anti-white leftist propaganda to mush-brained faggot numales who soak it up like a sponge and clap away at this pig slop they obsess over

I thought it was pretty dumb
What's deal with the claws and shit?

Careful with all those buzzwords
is that way.

C A P E
I
N
E
M
A

Is no one going to talk about how the girl was handcuffed to that fucking BDSM metal pole and whisked away like she was being taken somewhere to get injected with some serum if you know what I mean?

The fuck was that all about

Wew lad, didn't realize it spewed anti-white hate shit but then again I refused to watch Get Out so who knows. Anyways here you go lad What do you mean claws and shit? The fact that Wolverine or X-23 had them? Figured that it explained it pretty thoroughly in the movie. Can you also explain as to how it was boring?

Sorry meant to say dumb in response too

>that scene with the nigger teenager and logans daughter
I hate hollywood.

Bro, there wasn't anything even sexual about that scene whatsoever. Literally. You take a literal test tube baby out into the human world for the first time of course they're going to be amazed by things like music.

Fucking sit in a hot bath tub and slit your wrists mate.

walked out halfway thru it. Don't need this properganda rammed down my neck thank u very much.

Can you give a clear and concise answer as to why you walked out half way through it?

He has autism

Of course I can.

Was there an end creditts scene?

No

It's just a Last of Us movie. Released too soon after TLOU for me to want to see this.

Then what was it user, were all waiting.

They had the dead pool 2 teaser trailer at the beginning but I didn't stay through the credits

It really isn't though user, I can explain the entire synopsis of it but it would ruin the movie. Besides I'm on mobile so that's a lot of typing.

>DC fanboys
What are you talking about faggot. I like both and loved this movie. This is fox not marvel studios.

Anyway the seizure scene at the hotel was my favorite part

It was a garbage movie with an undesirable subtext. If you and all the other expectant whores at the party can't see that, there's nothing more I can say.

Shit opinion my man

>implying Sup Forums isn't filled with them to simply be contrarian

I'd agree with the hotel scene that and at the end with Logan and X-23 shit made me cry ;_;

Great argument, give a clear and concise argument as to how it's a garbage movie with a terrible sub text. If you're unable to do so, I give you permission to exit the thread your chicken tendies should be done any second.

That's just your conditioning speaking. One day you'll understand.

Lol ok bud enjoy that autism

And why would I wish to do that? You have clearly never given anyone permission for anything, in your entire meagre existence.

Have a very pleasant day.

I've been giving permission the entire thread but please keep dancing around the question. Maybe DC might make something remotely mediocre that isn't Batman.

Maybe.

You have merely the illusion of control.

You are a mouse. In a maze.

Just saw it, it was pretty good. It's good for capeshit, but really that's not saying much. Probably the best marvel movie I've seen since Spiderman 2.

Inb4 Fox shill

Great argument and chek'd. The exit is that way and if you don't hurry you're tendies will burn since mum mum isn't home to pull them out for you.

Which way is that?

Even more weight when you remember their first scene together in X-Men 1, and the growth of their relationship into a father-son dynamic with every movie that followed.

wat

>Probably the best marvel movie I've seen since Spiderman 2.
Agreed. I think Batman Begins and TDK were better though

Never bothered with any of the previous films. Didn't think they'd be requisite. A film should stand on it's own merits.

great b8s

Logan is substantially older than Prof. X

>It's good
Did people just block out everything that happened after they got to the barn house?

Is this movie being anti white the new meme of 2016 of is Sup Forums really this autistic

Sup Forums has always been this retarded.

Yeah they have austism
>MOVIE IS ANTI WHITE
An entire black family gets murdered
>THAT DOESNT COUNT

Did people just block out every season of Game of Thrones after the first 3?

But season 4 was best season

I completely agree its one of my all time favorite flicks now it was insane. I also sort of thought that the x23 was kind of interesting play on how it was he himself that he was fighting for so long. It was his rage that he was constantly wrestling with and it was what was tearing him apart. It was so good watching him straight up annihilate those beaners in the beginning was so so satisfying

X34** not 23. Also checked

It's X-24 you fucking retards.

Hello. I'm ye olde wolvee. I'm immortal and literally nothing can harm me. Except for adamantium which my bones are coated with.

Someone was paid to write this.

What do you think they cut diamonds, the hardest metal known to man, with, retard?

You're right it's a good season. I forgot that the events of Season 4 did not take place in Season 3. The show shat the bed the moment Tywin died on the shitter.

Take it from someone who actually watched the film, it's X.43.

>someone chose to devote their own free time to make this post

x23 looked like a mix of young him and Lev Shreiber's Sabretooth

Still no costume.
Capeshit without costumes is pure shit.

I thought it was Sabertooth for half a second.

I thought that same shit!

not falling for this

you guys told me dr strange was good and it was complete ass

I will Killrape you

Where's the link though?

Easily best x-men film
Pros
>writing was on-point, using "superheroes" to tell an interesting story as opposed to a superhero film
>acting was really good all round. Best supporting noms for Stewart and the little girl wouldn't be undeserved
>violence was proper violence as opposed to bloody pg-13 violence
>story was grounded

Cons
>except for one or two moments, they clearly were afraid to show violence against the kids; this is most obvious when laura fights young wolverine
>cinematography could have been stronger
>directing felt generic - the action scenes were often the same moves repeated against hoards of faceless goons (this isn't to downplay the obvious great work that he achieved in directing the actors emotionally)
>sequel bait? - "we can rebuild caliburn stronger" (unless I missed something and that was how they found the kids), no mention of the x-men outside of knowing that Charles accidentally killed a lot of them
>laura transitioning from mute to not shutting the fuck up over one scene
>young wolverine felt like a wasted opportunity when there were more interesting characters that could fill that role (sabretooth, deadpool etc), though I get the emotional point of wolverine coming face to face with his past in the form of his younger self

I'm maybe missing some things but this is how I currently feel about it. It's a good film and better than the majority of capeshit but it's far from perfect

In the cinema, they're sneaky like that

> +
> X

;_;

But you'd enjoy it a whole lot more if you had that context is what i meant

American """""""education"""""""""

Deliberate, no doubt

>people on Sup Forums go outside
When will this meme die?

Yeah ;_;

not after his memory reset

>outdoor cinemas
wew lad, what kind of 3rd world shithole do you live in?

>diamonds
>metal

diamond is carbon retard.

and metals are made up of non-carbon elements like iron, gold, silver, or alloys of these elements

>metals are made up of non-carbon elements
so is water metal too?

Do you classify Coal as a metal?

>Not much to say about Logan, the latest in Marvel Comics’ X-Men franchise, this one pushing Wolverine/Logan (Hugh Jackman) toward retirement. It’s really just another exercise in violence featuring Logan’s adamantium claws — a trait shared with teenage Laura (Dafne Keen) in overblown action scenes that recall the sickeningly sadistic kiddie assassin movie Kick-Ass. Mel Gibson’s Blood Father handled a similar father-daughter plot better, but this penchant for on-screen violence is part of contemporary culture’s ugliness.

>this guy actually thought it was a father-daughter plot
how retarded are these people

>kids don't know that calcium (from which our bones are made) is a metal

Metal classification requires properties like electrical conductivity, malleability, ductility, reaction with acids, etc.

Outdoor cinemas are rather nice in the summer

*Sup Forums is always right

Ftfy

what word did they use in this film to describe new mutants? think it began with a T

Agreed this is truly an amazing piece of cinema and a huge step forward for the superhero genre. After Civil War everyone assumed superhero films peaked but this truly takes it to a whole other level. I mean come on, an R rated superhero film? That's nuts! In past X-Men movies when Wolverine would claw somebody it would be bloodless but here you get to see the blood, hear curse words, and see boobies. What a huge risk Twentieth Century Fox is taking with this by putting the most recognizable X-Men character in the first ever R rated superhero movie. Seriously rush out to the theater and be sure to bring as many friends as you can to this truly game changing film because with Logan you're in for one hell of a fucking ride.

>Sup Forums taking notes from making genetically engineered corn to anti racemixing killing machines.

omg dude soooo awkward amirite?!?1?

She calls him daddy in the end.

That's a nickname.

I saw in the paper today that Camilla Long gave it a 2/5. Is she right?

lurk more

How does a black family getting murdered disqualify it from being anti-white?