If you can have a gf or a bf of every nationality and race, which one did you chose?

if you can have a gf or a bf of every nationality and race, which one did you chose?

>italy
>s.korea

Norwegian desu lad

any nationality/race that isn't wh*Teoid

Russian.

Japanese, then I can practice Japanese all day.

Swedish desu

UK
UK

Chile :3

Korean
>qt asians
>high IQ
>vastly Christian
>adorable language

>plastic asians
>
>good point
>garbage compared to japanese

South Koreans are fucking crazy.
Most insecure Asians of them all, will want to check your phone etc., often hate Japanese and Chinese, needs constant reassuring that she looks good.

Japanese are really sweet and easily the best mannered East Asians. It is hard to find a beautiful one that dates outside of her race though.

Chinese girls, unlike other East Asian girls, tend to not be filled with doubt but instead have clear goals. You could say they are status whores, or you could simply say they are rational and confident. Frankly there are so many of them you can't generalise, and they range from ultra-materialistic gucci instagram types to just sweet girls. Most of them aren't very beautiful but there are gems to be found.

Taiwanese girls are obviously the best choice, being more beautiful on average than Japanese but almost as sweet and well mannered, and also having a little of the Chinese confidence.

A slav that doesnt turn to granny at 30 pls

>greece
>greek

i'm not a degenerate faggot

Chinese gf would be kinda nice but their living habits are nasty.
t. shared an apartment with a chinese dude

Canada
pic related

Asian (Korean or Jap).

Never met any Taiwanese, but we've got a few Koreans, plenty of Chinese and a fuckload of Japanese. Japs are indeed the cuter and usually have good personalities, both men and women.

The living habits of Chinese transfer students have to do with many of them being 富二代 who have never cooked or cleaned in their life.
If I were to characterise Japanese according to our standards, you could say they have Asperger's and OCPD. The OCPD makes them obsessively clean.

Chinese males just have the Asperger's, which in itself just makes them neglect their appearance and surroundings.

Funnily enough, you'll find that of all East Asian girls it's mostly the Japanese girls that could also be placed on the Asperger side of the spectrum.
Besides the forced childish behaviour, they also quite often have strange hobbies that they obsess about.

english bf no homo btw

Probably Korean. The college I go to has tons of Japanese international students and they look like genetically defective versions of Koreans, as if they're expressing one too many recessive genes. Anime was a lie

90% of the koreans have some plastic in them and im not talking about the teeth

Italian
Japanese
Iranian
French
Russian
Norwegian
Québécois

Any of those is fine.

I really don't care as long as she's somewhat pretty and nice

O////O

>Québécois