Why did vickers have an axe?

why did vickers have an axe?

Why did Prometheus end with a sequel hook that was completely abandoned?

Prometheus is up there with Man of Steel when it comes to bad movies with awesome trailers.

i swear if they dont at least explain why vickers had an axe in the new film im going to lose my shit.

WHEAT
H
E
A
T

was it?

they got to paradise they find the engineers homeworld, i thought that was the plan all along. so what are you talking about?

why even have an axe in space

>I liked Prometheus

Never seen any of the other alien or predator films.

What should I see first?

>why did vickers have an axe?

Why did Vickers have an ergonomic overly-designed axe?

Alien then Aliens

what alien then

Alien, Aliens, then if you really liked both of them and want more of the universe watch Alien 3, Alien : Ressurection, they have some good scenes in both but they're pretty bad compared to the first two

>end of Prometheus
>Deacon set up as the alien that lays all the eggs found in Alien

>Alien Covenant
>nah forget about him, we're on another planet now lol

Why even have an axe on a plane or submarine? Because its a fucking useful tool in certain situations

they might have had to cut down lots of wheat, yo never know

Something something wheat :DDDDD

>Deacon set up as the alien that lays all the eggs found in Alien
Are you literally an idiot? Its clearly said that its a different planet from the one in Alien and eggs in Alien are ancient which is also clearly said in the movie

it didnt even have a laser guided sight on it, what even the point of that is though? you cant chop wood in space

I wonder if they have one on the ISS that would settle this debate

Were there any tax deductions they could claim for depreciation of the space axe?

Thanks.

So none of the Predator films?

it seemd like a pretty future proof axe desu. it was curved. so that means it must be.

Are you aware that axes are standard equipment on modern ships, where there is no wood as well? They can be used is more ways than chopping wood

1 and 2 were good. some prefer 2 i prefer 1. the rest are shit imo but worht the watch if you love the series.

they were using the ships scythe to gather wheat so she had to choose between the ships rake and axe for a weapon

she reached into the box and pulls out a handy axe. vickers didnt even have a med unit that was desiged for women and she was a woman (or was she) but she had an axe(or did she) why did vicerks have an axe in space. maybe she wanted to start a log cabin or somthing?

Where is Vickers in the new Alien movie? Prometheus ended with a sequel hook, and Covenant did not follow up at all, as far as I know.

She had many questions...

to axe

vickers got squished because she could figure out running two steps to the left or right. because she was a robot.

Perhaps the real question is why was the axe made out of plastic.

i guess you could say shes was....axing for it.

you mean plaxetic

why do explorers keep putting their face directly over moving eggs?

they do talk about what happend to shaw. i think david rebuilds himself and helps her kill off the engineers. then i think he kills her so he can work in peace.

its like a metaphore for vaginas. you know they are evil but you just cant stop putting your face in them because they taste so good.

no but they have a sledgehammer

to cut the wheat

She was the smartest character in the movie until she forgot how to turn sideways.

doesnt look very spacey to me. i think youre not taking this seriously.

its not even curved. how the fuck can you call that a mallet.

Same reason they have space M16's.

to shoot wheat?

>A rifle adopted in the 60s is supposed to pass as a futuristic weapon

So fucking lazy, there are firearms out on the civilian market right now that look more futuristic.

movies filmed outside of america have to use nerf guns and shit because everything else is illegal in their shitty countries

i think this one is filmed in aus or nz

We are denied The Adventures of Noomi and David's Head.

That's a movie, friend. The new Prometheus, meh.

noomi and davids head the film should have been a film. just her carrying around a head under her arm and going slowly mad like castaway

The ship Shaw flew off the planet was found crashed by the Covenant colonists, so its clearly not abandoned

Lonely Noomi with David's head in her lap. Lonely Noomi slowly removing her spacesuit. Lonely Noomi paying homage to Weaver's underwear shots.

But thats a lvoa-c

now david do that thing with your tongue we talked about.

as you wish mam

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

texas axe wheat masacer 7

arf me prooperty ya stink normie REEEEEEE

How did David get a new body?

i think they imply he killed engineeres and made a body for himself using bits of them and the tech they had to rebuild hmself. since basically all he is is syntheitc skin over mechanical systems. pretty easy to do if you have advanced alien tech at your disposal. i guess noomie helped since she wanted david to figure a way fo killing them all

Wheat posting is by far my new favorite meme really has breathed some new life in my Sup Forums meme surfing, lets hope it lasts

Why do firemen/police/first responders/rescue teams carry axes? They aren't going to chop logs that's for sure. It's just a useful general purpose tool.

>Sup Forums lost their shit over the 'space axe'
>it's actually a dual purpose axe and scythe

bravo joss

its a good maymay

aye de le lmao

He is but a simple farmer tending to his wheats, then the normies had to crash into his planet and fuck everything up.

bravo joss wheaton you did it again

And we're totally forgetting about that one scene from Alien 1979 on purpose?

It's a multi-use tool you dumb niggers. She had a fucking library and space vodka, you don't think she'd store away some useful tool in some small compartment in the airlock? God damn why are you faggots so retarded?

a fireaxe is used to cut through doors and windows in the event of a fire

do you think there are wooden doors or easily broken windows on a space ship?

just in case someone wants to discuss thee bonus situation.

To fight space ents

Prometheus isn't bad though

that's a mallet not a sledgehammer, noncrafty user.

Spoken like a true beta virgin

Fire axes are not used for chopping anything and usually aren't all that sharp. They're for smashing shit if needed during a fire, though that they don't have ultra advanced fire suppression systems by then that also aren't harmful to humans is odd.

maybe its made of some super alloy

Id guess interior non pressurized Windows/decapitating rogue androids as is 75% chance to occur.

Dude, look at this fucking thing. It isn't just a fireaxe. It's a muli-use tool like those fold-uppy shovels the marines are issued in the military. It can dig, it can scrape, it can be used as an axe to sever lines, hell it can be used as a fucking prop for something.

It's a multi use tool man. You never know when you'll need it. It's like a Swiss army knife lad. And again, if you factor in that they had a fucking library and space vodka and like 8 ATVs, some weird electronic blaster shitty guns, it isn't hard that they'd pack a useful all around tool like this. They were going to a foreign planet to do general excavation and investigation into a possible alien lifeform that contacted humanity back when space Jesus was alive. They could use a general field tool that could also be a weapon if necessary, if they shitty space blaster pieces of shit shitted out.

Incase they need to fight off someone, or if a psychopathic killer gets onboard but forgot his murder weapon.

Since they go home in Russian capsules and land in the taiga, kind of. They used to have a gun/machete combo. Now just a machete I believe, with a seperate pistol.

>axe
>depreciation
I sometimes chop firewood with an axe that predates my grandma (she says it was always old). Well, the metal part anyway.

>5 movies later
>still no resolution to the bonus situation.

I failed my SAN check.

Here lies the remains of Dr Shaw. Her infertile ovary tracts have been thoroughly harvested to the point where David 8 has created the basis of a multi-stage, near-symbiotic, self-replicating life-form.

>posting required bonus situation jpeg

>tfw we've got this glum cunt instead of qt shaw

noomi was so fucking cute in prometheus

The new bitch looks like some bastardized, ugly dyke combo between Ripley and Shaw.

Think she's cute desu

>t can dig, it can scrape, it can be used as an axe to sever lines, hell it can be used as a fucking prop for something.
Why would you want to dig and shit when they have robots to do that?

It's a scythe

The ax was part of the life raft. It was there in case it was needed after it crashed.

They have literally one robot who could dig a trench, and he got his head ripped off a bit prior. It's the world's most expensive and greatest undertaking in all of history. Storing a $20 multi-tool axe in the tool compartment of the airlock of the life raft of their ship that has like 20,000 books, a giant 100" screen, space vodka, and other retarded shit isn't much of a wild investment, man.

I carry a pocket knife on me at all times, does it need justification and specific purpose? No, I do it because I never know when I'll need to cut a box open or open some package or letter or cut some line. It's a tool.

>tfw android tells you that interracial and homosexual couples will soon colonize your home planet
>tfw aware that homosexuals only reproduce through child abuse

Tell me that if you had a robot that could do the same job you'd still carry your knife around with you

DUDE WHEAT LMAO

Why wouldn't you want some redundancy when you drastically isolated.

I'm sure the Deacon will influence the Alien franchise in the future. Maybe Ridley will go back to it at some point.

>mfw Ridley goes out of his way to have a WM+BF couple and a BM+WF couple instead of just having two non-racemixing couples
>mfw homosexuals on a colonization mission

Yes, yes I would. Especially if I was gorillions of miles away from Earth on the world's most important mission. In case that robot got incapacitated, I wouldn't be left helpless. Like 90% of the time I don't even "need" my personal knife, but instead of saying "hey I need to open this package, do you have a knife?" and it taking a minute for someone to go grab one from the kitchen, I can just reach into my pocket and use that one instantly. It's extremely useful (for me).

They have a giant space wrench above the Sledgehammer and to the left

>It's extremely useful
For you.

>homosexuals on a colonization mission

I guess Ridley wants us to give 0 fucks when the crew is decimated?
>tfw had more sympathy for 85 from Alien3