NORTH KOREA DECIDES THAT SANCTIONS ARE A DECLARATION OF WAR

DPRK has spoken about new sanctions on its leader Kim Jung Un saying that it will be considered an act and declaration of war.

1953 Armistice soon to be scrapped by the North.

Discuss.

mobile.twitter.com/Conflicts/status/751096196383576064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HX9fNwR0_s
youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH BOY do it faggot

They are

Literally nothing is ever going to happen.

I am not a communist, but I have no love for this hellhole of a nation anymore. DPRK please come

ok

This

It's about time DPRK does something neat.

North Korea isn't actually bad. It's a paradise they even support Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=3HX9fNwR0_s

I think the hellhole he was referring to was the US

We're already at war with North Korea, the armistice was just a cease fire and the fact of it is they've cried wolf so many times that no one will believe them until they literally break the armistice and start shooting at the South again.

well, ok. how does this change anything?

OH that makes sense then.

It could be the final straw.

But they have threatened to pull back from the armistice so many times that its hard to belive

We will see if its a bluff though, DPRK is very unpredictable.

The ole' "this is war" saber rattle from NK

Happens every year.

theres nothing to gain for the fat guy if he starts war. hes a lazy wortthless piece of human trash but hes not stpuid, he just tries to keep the status quo to keep his regime and one of the tools for that is and allways has been keeping the people in constant fear of war, in nk and out of nk.

I fucking hate North Korea's constant "WE WILL KILL YOU ALL THIS MEANS WAR YOUR BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED KOREA WILL ANNIHILATE YOUR COUNTRY" shit

I mean they've been screaming it for 60 fucking years without ever doing ANYTHING, who the fuck does something like that?

its not just nk, putins russia also likes to remind us and especially eastern europe that they sit on nukes.

Well, Russia can actually launch nukes and hit Washington 1000 times in a row.

I'm no Russian apologist but they always use the same couched "Of course, we are interested in peace and cooperation, but if you provocateurs continue to assault our free and innocent people"

North Korea is THE only country I've ever seen that puts out diplomatic releases going "WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEE"

And every year we give them money.

It's sickening. We pay tribute to the countries we should be eradicating from the face of the earth.

the small dogs allways bark the loudest

Glorious leader do not play game

Take sanctions off or we will war you

The biggest surprise for me is that he wasn't under sanctions already.

eat shit commie faggot. go ahead and try it.

What a reary rare grorious frag
youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

Eat shit and go fuck your precious leader.

you know north koreas flag isnt even rare anymore, right proxy?

bring it chink

Just be weary because the Hague is about to determine if the Islands in the SCS are sovereign.

If found that they aren't, China already warned against the US trying anything or it means war. One of the things China can do is sick the DPRK on any of its enemies and claim ignorance of ever doing so.

We have to be careful were we wave our dicks in east Asia the next month or so.

Tin foil Hat time

maybe the Korean leadership realizes the jig is up,

What I mean by that is, they fear they will lose power and the country will fall soon

But why now? It hasn't happened in over 60 years so why now?

The Internet, flow of information

people have been able to smuggle in phones and computers, people can illegally access the internet

Now people can see the lies of their government, they start to resist, in small ways at first, but it spreads before you know it the whole country is in revolt

Maybe the leaders see this and feel that they better strike soon and take their best military shot while they still have enough control to do so

the clock is ticking on their rule and they may be desperate

It was nice knowing you America. You done fucked up big time now though. I heard Glorious Marshal Kim Jong-Un knows the fabled "Juche Blow" said to be able to eradicate entire continents.

proxy.cm/north-korea

don't be a fun killer user

>Discuss.
They are starving even worse than usual so they are doing a nation wide gib me dats like they do every few years. Eventually they will fall and poor south korea will have to unfuck the unified north like western germany had to with their commie brethrin.

AYYYY LMAO

lol can their nukes even reach hawaii yet?

I believe the Un-Ha3 does have the ability to reach Alaska and Northern Washington state.

are they fast/many enough to not get intercepted?

They need to improve it, Los Angeles or Tijuana are much better targets, we would sure be sad for that loss.

Go ahead, Japan thought the same and look what happened to them

w2c jacket?

All hail the great leader!

>1953 Armistice soon to be scrapped by the North.
lol fuck off no it won't

Please let the happening finally happen.

Someone who needs financial and resource help but is too proud/fucked up to back down and admit it has gross human rights violations.

friendly reminder that north korea is a meme and only shows up in the news to cover up something actually important