Will she handle her pregnancy like a professional actress (Sasha) or a fucking cow retard (Tara)?

Will she handle her pregnancy like a professional actress (Sasha) or a fucking cow retard (Tara)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVOUTkFkMNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who keeps knocking up the walking dead actresses?

Unfortunately, not me.

Me

You've turned poor Tara into a fat chick meme you monster

That's what happens when you cast a straight woman as a lesbian and give her no lesbian scenes.

This show has about half the cast as gay now for no reason. They just shout I'M GAY BY THE WAY then nothing happens.

honestly, imagine how good would TWD be if it just got read of all the female protagonists women are really what turns this from a kino survival horror into a soap opera meme fest. i will never forget how good the first episodes were with Rick by himself.

>give her no lesbian scenes.
Seasons 4 and 6 kiss you hello

Will any faggot on Sup Forums ever have an IQ high enough to Eugenepost?

>people still watch this garbage

I don't know about that, but watching Lost Girl and the main actress being pregnants as fuck and everyone pretending she wasn't even when she was about to pop (she still looked great though) gave me a pregnant fetish, that's for sure.

And then Lori turned up

do pregnent girls like pusy lickings more?

hate to burst your bubble: budget and creativity are what keep it from being good as the first episodes

soap opera drama and basic shit going on around camp type stuff is super easy to write and shot and dirt cheap to produce

i never waycjed this show past s3 for that reason exactly. they can't have the filmic tension of episode 1. it's limitation, not conscious effort that keeps the shw beingtnaht good

>no stinky latina feet on my face

They're going to kill her off. It's why she's been getting screentime

SAD!

That's what they want you to think.

it's Sasha who dies

The reason GoT and TWD are both shit now is that they both pander to the feminist and SJW audience. They suck because they are shows written for women, which is pretty hilarious considering their subject matter.

Look at all the truly GOAT shows. Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood. These are men's shows. No soap opera shit. No feminist GURL POWER propaganda. Just strong, mature writing.

Who had the honor to knock her up?

the lead singer of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=NVOUTkFkMNU

seriously

congrats to them

Gabriel and T-Dog

>Put zombie jabbing knife in mouth for no raisen
Women

This pretty much. Most women would be helpless sacks of shit trying to suck the cock of the biggest and baddest. Kinda like Negan has going fror protection. Added to the fact most females are not cut out for streneous activity, as many studies suggest by both the marines and army, as well as several female officers that served in country. Women are not cut out for ground combat as men as they are hormonal nutcases who are sensitive to temperatures changes and are generally weaker and react worse to life threatening situations. If this was real. Negan would've killed everyone from Alexandria that was military aged males and steal the women to give and be impregnated by the top dogs.

>T-dog was a character

ooooooohhh yeah, black before they started taking over

>black before they started taking over
When did blacks take over? I see Sasha, Morgan, Gabe... and I guess Negan's unnamed Savior who blasted Aaron? I don't think there's ever been more than 3 blacks at a time out of a hefty ensemble that drowns out blacks.