Why does it seem like women are getting more violent?

Why does it seem like women are getting more violent? m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qDWs3-o48g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women get more aggressive as men get more effeminate. Rat studies have shown this.

This is because if a male says somthing or does somthing stupid, they get decked in the face. If a female says something or does somthing stupid they mostly get off scot free

Women always needed control.
They have no sense of honor or ethics.
They decide on their feelings and not what is wrong or right.

/thread

/thread

Same reason for many things people suffer more these days, just that it's more documented

end of thread

the second a bitch feels pressure she got 911 on speed dial. to all the beta cucks reading this, call the cops first. its not worth going to jail to prove your dominance over some retarded cunt.

The most manly guy I know was brought up by a sweet woman, by herself.
Not sure how men are so feminine in today's society desu.

Even though she is a bernout, I do admire that a white girl is actually powerful for once in one of these vids. It's usually some huge blubbernaught Tyquena DuDindu picking on some scrawny YT.
The fact this white girl is barefoot and still completely and artfully wrecking that other bitch is enough to make muh dick solid, but my morality even more so. I hope YT girls start taking the fight back to negresses and take one from the Chinese book of beating.

White trash trying to immolate niggers

This

Wack as thread.

>Even though she is a bernout
How do you know?

It's western men who get more cucked and can't offer resistance

Will Ahmed fix it?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>Men will start to complain about the female patriarchy in your lifetime

>female patriarchy

>female patriarchy

You mean matriarchy dumbass

I didn't know faggot. I'm not a tumblrina like you.

You lack even basic knowledge of the English language, kill yourself you illiterate scum.

true

source?