What is life like in Mexico ?are there opportunities to make decent money and live a good life...

What is life like in Mexico ?are there opportunities to make decent money and live a good life? Is Enrique Peña Nieto a good leader or could it be better and if it isn't great is it improving? Does Enrique Peña Nieto have the Mexicans best interests at heart? There is so many questions I wish to ask about Mexicans please tell me everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUZ5Yhwzz80
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/mexico/
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2015/july/mexicos-evangelicals.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/04/18/mexicos-christians-face-beatings-forced-conversions-at-hands-hybrid-faiths.html
christianpost.com/news/evangelical-christians-face-persecution-mexico-refusing-convert-catholicism-162191/
christiantoday.com/article/mexico.persecution.forces.30.christians.from.their.homes.because.of.their.faith/75901.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Second generation here.

>What is life like in Mexico ?are there opportunities to make decent money and live a good life?

No middle class there you're either are well off or poor.

> Is Enrique Peña Nieto a good leader

Sort of corrupt but decent.

>sort of corrupt but decent

Nigga he doesnt even hide all the corruption he takes part of.

Stil he's better than fucking Felipe Calderon

It's pretty bad unless you are in the small upper class and well-connected. Otherwise, you are basically stuck. The standard of living has improved somewhat, but not nearly fast enough. That's why I decided to come here. I literally spent all of my life-time savings on hiring a coyote, and working fast food is not really that fun, but I feel like America is the land of opportunity and that my kids will have a better chance here.

>What is life like in Mexico ?

pretty great, actually. crime has steadily gone down in the recent years, although kidnapping and the cartel are still huge issues. albeit, you will most likely never hear from it. they keep themselves occupied with the poor.

I believe Mexico is the closest thing out there to a latin united states. we share a lot of your values and we have more in common with you guys than you'd realize.

do not let the naysayers turn you off, Mexico is beautiful. Go to the riviera maya, xilitla, avoid michoacan at all costs tho.

>are there opportunities to make decent money and live a good life?

yes, life is tough but so is in pretty much everywhere else in the world. if you came down here and looked around for a job you would find a good one, with a good pay, because employers love americans.

> Is Enrique Peña Nieto a good leader or could it be better and if it isn't great is it improving?

he is one of the worst ones so far imo. right now there is a HUGE massive unemployment storm going on, with various reforms (the energetic reform, for instance) cucking up our currency and making everything even more expensive.

feel free to ask whatever you like.

>No middle class there you're either are well off or poor.
when will this stupid meme die already. There is a middle class, they are not as well of as the American class but it exists

Fresa!

It's thanks to you that I had to move to America. The only way I will move back to my country is if AMLO gets elected!

if thats the case then might as well get your green card ready because there is not a chance in hell that AMLO will get elected

How's life in Mexico, you ask?
Just imagine Detroit on a country scale

kek, a fucking peñabot here.

It depends
Are you poor?
Do you know how to keep yourself safe?
Would you start acting like a smart ass in front of police?
You know English, getting a job should be easy af

speak by yourself indio, the worst areas are the north of mexico, Oaxaca and Chiapas, the rest its ok for a living.

Keep your denial going. Veracruz and Guerrero are fucked up as well.
It's a matter of time until everything falls apart

thats setting the bar quite low desu

>Chicano
>Amlo supporter
Get out, you have no idea what working really is

That's kind of a step forward though isn't it?

Life is good
Yes there are many opportunities if you are willing to work hard, there is plenty of jobs here in northern Mexico. You already speak english and that will help you.
Pena Nieto is a fucking idiot. He doesn't give a fuck about us and we don't care about him.

>north of mexico,
Cut the crap, chilango

Nothing is going to fall appart

>For years ago Mexico was in the edge, but today we have taken a step forward

If an American wanted to live in Mexico, would it be cheap and relatively easy?

I think that Mexico could be considered semi-libertarian in a lot of things, since the government is not going to help you in anything, if only regulations were more loose
At least there is that aspect,

eh sureña, se la pelas al norte
don't listen to this pendejo, OP
the north is the best place to live in Mexico, especially Baja California

Look for Americans retiring to places like Mazatlán or San Miguel de Allende. If you make money in the US and spend it in Mexico you pretty much are done

Didn't you post the same damned question about Russia?

>Baja
Tijuana (this place is great), and you?

My parents were dirt poor and moved here. They talk shit on it all the time and I don't really want to ever visit tbqh

Nadien nos quiere!

youtube.com/watch?v=tUZ5Yhwzz80

That was cute tho

>t. Maximiliano Betancourt graduado de la Universidad Iberoamericana y trabajando en el despacho legal de papi.

Sop easy to spot a Chilango or even worse... a Pipope.

If you have $120k you can buy a good size patch of land and build a house.

Tijuana igual compa
amonos a la PlaZa por una ramuri dude

>nadieN
sureño detected

i live a decent live BECAUSE my parents worked hard BUT the oportunities of getting jobs having college degrees and studies are kinda lacking and it seems to be a better option to leave the country now more than ever.
I still thinking i might have a had time if i stay in this country after i finnish the uni.

>t. Privileged mexican

if there was opportunity to make money there they wouldn't fucking hop the fence and steal US jobs

no to everything. you should already know this

>What is life like in Mexico ?
Interesting, but that doesnt make it a good life.

Yes.

>Is Enrique Peña Nieto a good leader
No.

if you avoid the south pacific (chiapas, oaxaca, michoacan and the likes) Mexico is pretty cool, crime has been going down and the Cartels now keep their bussineses to themselves, all those decapitations and shit are just members of other cartels or people who fucked with the wrong dude, also you don't need to really be cautius to around people if you are afraid of the narcos, you will know when someone is part of some shit sometimes even by looking at them.

also you are american, you probably will be treated like royalty here by both by the poor and by the upper class

>AMLO supporter

thank fucking god you are out of the country

>if you avoid half of the country, mexico is pretty cool

>the flagrant violation of human rights and overt criminal activityeverywhere is acceptable if you ignore it and pretend it doesn't concern you

kek

I know im late to respond but there is middle class here idiot.
>Enrique peña nieto is good leader
Sure, aren't you from centroamerica?

He isn't even decent, he's pretty incompetent imho.

>Implying there have been any decent leaders in Mexico in the past decades.

There are many opportunities to make a good living but they all require hard work and lots of money to start off...

Enrique Peña Nieto is pretty much one of the worst presidents we've had in the last 30 years and he isn't improving and will probably not improve. He cares more about his own interests and the ones of multi national companies and other politicians.

don't be a fucking idiot, if you want to live a good life you just don't go to Oaxaca or Guerro, you go live in Monterrey, or Baja, also the south pacific is the poorest part of Mexico so why would he want to go there?

In the north, center and east of the country life is pretty calm that's why I said it's pretty cool

I don't know about these anons but here we're on the verge of a fucking civil war. Militias are rising up against the cartels and as much as I like that we are FUCKED in the long term if a civil war happens. It would be an only slightly less bad version of the Arab Spring. In which case I hope Trump wins so Europe steps in and brings us in instead. I'm already looking for ways to migrate to Europe to counter act the Islamization. Way I see it Europe will fall to brown hordes eventually; only question is will they be religously motivated Muslims or Catholics with the occasional whites sprinkled in.

There is opportunity on jobs, but only for the ones with connections or the ones with good grades.
The kids of the subhumans are the only ones who go and jump the fence.

are you in michoacan? oaxaca?

>Militias are rising up against the cartels and as much as I like that we are FUCKED in the long term if a civil war happens.

i havent been able to find any reliable source of info on La Gente Nueva

are they an actual vigilante militia or just a rival protoCartel?

Puto shitlango de mierda

yeah am agreeing with this guy

>protests everywhere
>independent candidates winning more and more
>shits getting more expensive
>politicians are becoming even more greedy
>mexicans are still obssesed with wanting to be white so they do shit EU does just to pretend they are not a third world shithole (see change.org suggestion of accepting syrian refugees that failed, even funnier that it was made by a Panista)

Coahuila is best state.
It looks like a witch.

Just don't get to the north zone of it.

OP asked about mexico in general. not a part of it

Everybody who says mexico is fine, is also saying "just pretend half of the country doesn't exist :^)"

I agree with you. Life is good/okay in most of the country except the south, Michoacan and some other places that are shitholes.

No one cares, we will talk about our states as we please.

>It's a matter of time until everything falls apart

that's a really old say. my brown friend.

>Okay... Mexico in general is... not so good to live in then.

Well i live in california and pretend the other states dont exist.

>my opinion is unapologetically biased and meant to deceive

ok

this, we are talking about the best places to live, I doubt OP wants to live in an indio ridden shithole like Tuxtla

Everyone wears sombreros everywhere.

well it is even if you dont want to believe, maybe you should travel more instead of being poor.

There are a lot o shitty places, places wich encompasses all things wrong with the idea of Mexico. Basically if you ever visit, don't go to poor places.
Enrique Peña is a bad and akward president and no Peña obeys bigger interests aka the joos.

>It would be an only slightly less bad version of the Arab Spring

this is absolutely fucking nuts. we do not have sectarian groups working together to bring back islamic laws. we do not have a regime that actively breaks into homes in search for dissidents. as much as I dislike peña nieto lets not pretend we are just as bad as the fucking arabs.

That's a fucking lie. We only do that on the 15-16 of september... and some confused people do it in november also.

Stupid gringo

Lol, he's just baiting and I was just ironically supporting his claim.

Why didn't you come into the country legally? Does it cost any more? I'm confused.

>if you are rich or well off you are automatically blind to the problems of this country

not everyone, only retards
>having your scalp and neck burnt all year because you refuse to wear a sombrero while you tend to your corn field and burro stables

no

This, also moustaches

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>tfw my dream is being a manager in a comfy corpus christi whataburger and going to the hooks games on sundays

;___;

>What is life like in Mexico?
Pretty much the same as where you live, except poorer
Yes, you just have to be smart and start your own business or get a lucrative degree (petroleum/civil engineering, medicine, law with some connections)
>Is Enrique Peña Nieto a good leader or could it be better and if it isn't great is it improving?
He's pretty much just a figurehead but I don't dislike the guy, a lot of the bad stuff that has happened recently is in all honesty out of his control, also he's not very bright or has really done anything one way or the other
>Does Enrique Peña Nieto have the Mexicans best interests at heart?
I believe he actually tries to do some good in between all his faggotry but he's just not very good at it.
>There is so many questions I wish to ask about Mexicans please tell me everything.
Ask away.

How many stupid people do you meet on any given day? 90% of revolutions and civil war end like the Arab Spring, regardless of where they happen. They still need to happen but they are far from pleasent

Getting an american visa is quite hard for people who aren't middle/upper class. And that's just the visitor one. Getting a worker's visa is way harder without support of a big company.

Or better told as you typical latinoamerican country but a small bit better.

>does it cost more

a visa is cheaper but there are many reasons average persons could be denied of it

basically if you fit in the profile of the typical "illegal immigrant", you wont get one

>TFW you learn that every resident of Mexico City takes a nightly dip in a pool filled with tomatillo salsa.

Why is hating Pena a meme in Mexico? He's not bad at all. He semi-privatized the oil industry, arrested the head of the teacher's union, reformed education, murder rates are down.

If AMLO was in power the country would have collapsed by now.

People really overestimate the difficulty of improving your life here, I mean we're still poor and shit but at least we're not Venezuela.

Its actually pretty ok, you just need to live in descent areas, also there are lots of opportunities here if you are smart enough and know basic money management and invest in a Business.

Good riddance, we don't need weak links like you here, also stop spouting bullshit, we have a middle class and I'm part of that.

Tijuana is a piece of shit city and should be cleansed, Mexicali-Ensenada master race

>Oaxaca

It's probably the best place to live. Especially on the coast.

Same reason people love DUDE WEED LMAO from Canada although he is going to bring a economical crisis to Canada so fucking hard your housing crisis in 2008 would look like a poodle ; its basically failed marketing imagery

One question Mexicans, do you have skateparks?

>Oaxaca
>Best at anything

One of the poorest and most unstable states in Mexico.

Because now we have to pay for the debt of PEMEX without getting any of the "benefits" we supossedly had before.

Education just got fucking worse, and I mean it on a "how much kids are meant to learn" level.

Crime is on the rise, and he's pretty much unable to stop it.

TFW I have shitty beard genes and can't grow a macho moustache

Because it takes years to get into the country legally. My parents immigrated illegally in the 80s when Mexico's economy went to shit. They were both in their late teens and there's no way they'd get visa because they weren't college educated or owned property.

Some cities do, but in general they are not that common, skateboards are just becoming popular.

Is easy to make money as long don't mess with the cartels and keep a low profile.

Peña is a fag and scum of president and deserve a coup.

White mexicans are rich and run the shit along with their jew masters.

Is really easy to get illegal guns here and hard and slow as fuck the background check for your legal single action .22

Is just like a poor Texas over here.

>not everyone, only retards

there is no way you can be rich in Mexico without profiting off of corruption or blood money.

>TFW when you learn that Mexico is one of the top places in the world for anti-Christian violence.

>opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/mexico/

>christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2015/july/mexicos-evangelicals.html

>Mexico's Christians face beatings, forced conversions at hands of hybrid faiths

>foxnews.com/world/2016/04/18/mexicos-christians-face-beatings-forced-conversions-at-hands-hybrid-faiths.html

>christianpost.com/news/evangelical-christians-face-persecution-mexico-refusing-convert-catholicism-162191/

>christiantoday.com/article/mexico.persecution.forces.30.christians.from.their.homes.because.of.their.faith/75901.htm

>TFW Mexico is the Iran of the Americas.

the education reform and pissing off the teachers union = opening a can of worms, without the political power to pull it off properly and leaving a mess

the benefits of opening the oil industry wont be felt for years ahead but it may turn out for the best if they finish cleaning up PEMEX of all the corruption and allow end-user gas service competition

>murder is down

lawlessness is up in general. edomex and michoacan are basically a no-man land

He just isnt a very good public-politician. His media handling of the 43 thing was poor, and his public appearances seem really forced and uninspired

>Best at anything

It's pretty good at food, having culture, and producing good Mexican presidents.

mexico is a poor smelly shithole

>Name 2 that were good.

Whataburger is fucking God tier. The Tex-Mexicans who are always working the day shift at the one at Parmer @ McNeil in Austin are very decent people and have one of the best run Whataburgers I have ever been to. You made me miss it just now (although this place I'm in now is amazing in its own right - I love getting to be in a white country for a few weeks, never knew what it was like before. Also so so so so so many BEAUTIFUL young ladies around, can't say no to this boner here 24/7).

Yep, just avoid the capital city is full of shit.

It really doesn't, I'll give you that the Oaxaca cheese is good, but Benito Juarez was a meme president that ruined our country, also Oaxaca people don't 100% consider themselves Mexican, they've been waiting to separate from Mexico for a while now.

u wot, nowadays no one cares about your religion here outside of some old ladies. We did have a horrible religiously motivated uprising that killed more people than the revolution a century ago, it was so bad and tensions were so high that it's conveniently reduced to a footnote in the history books.

evangelicals are shit

youll eventually want to emulate us when they outlaw science ed in your USA

Anywhere but Mexico City really. Just stay out of Tamaulipas, Michoacan, Guerrero, Veracruz and the State of Mexico and you'll be fine.

t. Muhammad