Born in Canada (North York)

>Born in Canada (North York)
>Parents immigrated here from Afghanistan after Taliban took over their country

A-am I a shitskin, Sup Forums? My parents assimilated to this country (minus the degeneracy) and I identify more with white people than I do with Afghans. As a matter of fact, from personal experience and this site, I empathize with white people, hate niggers and mudslimes, Trudeau and want Donald Trump to win the election. What am I Sup Forums? Should I even be here?

Other urls found in this thread:

work.chron.com/join-us-army-not-us-citizen-11930.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be proud of your heritage. You'll always be ethnically Afghan so accept it.

Dude I'm white and I shouldn't even fucking be here. I'm moving back to Poland ASAP. I understand that you didn't choose to be born here like me but we gotta go back.

You should fucking get out of white countries you cunt

WHY DID YOUR PARENTS NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY? ILL TELL YOU WHY ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE COWARDS AND WANT FREE GIB ME DATS FROM WHITE PEOPLE

FUCKING COWARD

Hey now. He seems like a decent guy trying to make his way in the world. As long as they dont try any funny shit I've no problem with brown people in white countries.

t. Potatonigger on holiday

In all fairness, Poland seems like a much better place to live in. Over there, rapefugees aren't even allowed in. Plus Polish sausage is delicious as fuck. On the other hand, Afghanistan is a shithole. Not to mention that there are still Taliban here and there (mostly in the mountains) and they rape little boys (bacha bazi).

I've got no problem with westernized shitskins. Within reason. I still want my country to remain majority white. Nothing personal. Just don't want to be in a precarious position.

You seem alright OP

but to become an honoary aryan you have to join a western military to mow down mudshits

This is true but eventually he should look to go back.

Afghans r cute

>
I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF HES THE FUCKING SON OF GOD YOU NEGROID

HE. DOES. NOT. BELONG. IN. CANADA.

HIS PARENTS ARE COWARDS WHO ABANDONED THEIR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF FIGHTING

THEY WILL DO THE SAME AND WORSE TO CANADA AFTER THEIR DISGUSTING PEOPLE SUCK IT DRY

Thanks Irish bro. Don't worry, the only funny shit I would attempt is cracking a few jokes. Personally, I can't stand it when i go out and all i see are brown faggots and chinks everywhere. Hell on Canada Day, durimg the fireworks, they were playing Bollywood music instead of the National Anthem. It's a disgrace.

[spoiler]Then again, maybe white people hate me because of my Afghan heritage[/spoiler]

>sins of the father

Fuck off faggot. Regardless of his parent's motives, if he is proud of his country, assimilated, and wants to fight the degenerate plaque strangling the west's culture, then he is a valuable ally and a good person.

Friendly reminder that if you hate immigrants who are fully assimilated to your culture/country, then you're a fucking idiot who would cut your own nose off to spite your face.

You're a good guy OP.

KILL YOURSELF

NO FUCK YOU

HE DOESNT BELONG IN CANADA YOU POS CUNT.

GET YOUR SINS OF THE FATHER BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE.

Chill out, Grand Wizard. A couple of 'When in Rome' shitskins isn't the end of the world. Multiculturalism and importing good for nothing third world filth is the real problem.

If it makes you feel better tell yourself your parents were Soviet conscripts that got left behind when the Russians bugged out in the 80s, they had to hide their Russian identity and pretend to be afghani mud Hut dwellers even with their own son lest they be stoned to death.

Yeah that's a good story.

In all honesty though Afghanistan has been invaded, conquered, rebelled, reconquered so many times that who knows, maybe you really are white. Honestly though, love this countries founding principles, try to speak the native language, respect the culture and traditions of your new home even if you don't participate. That's all most nationalists ask of immigrants to not be bothered by them. But of course Western leadership doesn't want those things of its immigrants, those qualities lead to engaged citizens that want more than to screech for gibmedats from momma bird

Tbqh with you senpai, I did want to join the army and get (hopefully) deployed to Afghanistan where I could kill some Taliban cunts and also work as a translator. However when I turned 18 (2011) that's when Canada decided to pull out of Afghanistan. Sucks that Trudeau won't get involved with ISIS. Would love to kill those faggots.

Oh you :3

>Friendly reminder that if you hate immigrants who are fully assimilated to your culture/country, then you're a fucking idiot who would cut your own nose off to spite your face

IS THIS A JOKE?

>A couple of 'When in Rome' shitskins isn't the end of the world.

it ALWAYS starts out with just a few

AND THEN BAM! IN 25 YEARS YOUR COUNTRY IS FLOODED WITH NON WHITES

Checked as fuck

If you want to kill some ISIS cunts then join the US military. You can actually naturalize through the armed forces without having been a citizen prior. I'm not telling you to immigrate, I'm just saying that if you want to kill some mudslimes, that's your best bet

Canada is cucked in that regard, unfortunately.

This. Maiwandwal here grana. Where you from?

HOW ABOUT YOU MOVE BACK THERE AND FIGHT THEM

OH, AND YOURE A TRANSLATER. SO YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU THEIR SHIT LANGUAGE AS WELL

GREAT WAY TO ASSIMILATE YOU FUCKING COWARD

Hey bro I don't know why you're upset. Is it because a nigger is the president of your country? Is it because a nigger fucked your gf. Is it because Mexishits illegally come to your country and take your jobs? It's ok man. When Trump is President, you will achieve enlightenment.

No, you can't. I looked into it.

Do you follow Islam? If yes then go home or off yourself.

NO,

ITS BECAUSE FILTH LIKE YOU MOVE TO CANADA

YOUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT AND IF NEEDED, DIED IN AFGAN

He has a point, if most Mexicans learned English and they shut the la Raza shiteaters up would we care so much? That Americans ask so little of people to accept them and still we're considered bigots for that really shows you that importing something purposely alien is the POINT

Whoops, sorry about that. That's what I get for just reading the titles of articles.

work.chron.com/join-us-army-not-us-citizen-11930.html

If you're a permanent resident and have a work visa, then you can join the military and get citizenship through service.

HE WILL ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO HIS PEOPLE

HE WILL SAY OTHERWISE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO YOU AND OTHER AFGANS HE WILL CHOOSE THE AFGANS

WHY DO YOU THINK MULTICULTURAL AND MULTIETHNIC COUNTRIES FAIL

چول خور استی

You will never be white, but as long as you don't go in Québec you can stay all you want in Canada.

Afghanistan and his people were a part of the Airyana Vaejah m8 which mean is a genuine aryan, and not some honorary aryan.

I accept you.

Ignore the altright fags.

They are just useful idiots for the Jews.

Yep. Unfortunately.

It's fucking hard for white people to get into the US. We're not even eligible for the green card lottery. Pretty much have to invest 500,000 or have an in demand skill.

Well, Afghans are Aryans, so you got that going for you.

and my POINT is, that assimilated Mexicans don't stop the raza ones

Sure, they say they don't support them but they sure as hell don't stop them

WHY DO YOU THINK MULTIETHNIC COUNTRIES BECOME A SINGULAR ETHNICITY AGAIN?

Your tribal people have pedophile culture and you're asking this?

They're only Aryan if they aren't following a semitic religion.

Well you're from Canada which is pretty much multicultural shithole so I don't see why you wouldn't just be some diaspora "WE WUZ AFGHANS" faggot anyways, considering that's what rest of diaspora is doing.

As long as you aren't Muslim you're okay in my books

"Aryan"

WHO CARES

HEY FROG, WOULD YOU FILL YOUR COUNTRY WITH AFGANS?

THEY ARE ARYAN REMEMBER

SO LETS IMPORT NILLIONS OF THEM TO FRANCE, ok?

You probably live in Brampton. Fucking disgusting poo in the loo go back to where ya came from you paki towelhead.

You're bringing too much autism into this thread. Somebody is going to trip over it and get hurt.

Are you Pashtun? What city/province is your family from?

Afghans are at least good-tier Arabs, don't worry about it, mate.

THATS WHAT THEY ALL DO

when push comes to shove they WILL side with their own people.

WHITE PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO LITTLE IN GROUP LOYALTY TO OTHER WHITES

They lost their Aryan status when they converted to Islam, they can't convert back to Zoroastrianism or Hinduism, as a result they aren't Aryans. The last Sassanian shah and his Mobads had said if you convert to Islam you're no longer an Aryan.

autism

The reason why the ideology of many Sup Forumsites will be doomed to failure is because of unwillingnes to accept people like you, despite being clealy #woke.

will you vote for omar's dad to become president of afghanistan

>autism

STOP WITH THE AUTISM IT'S HURTING ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Sup Forums, you should assimilate and shit like that, but also be proud of your country

>Being paki
>Being proud if your heritage

Ahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've heard all day, you faggots are the only shithole India will actually shit on.

SEE WHAT I MEANYOU WHITES ARE PATHETIC

WE WILL HAVE NO COUNTRIES LEFT

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

AMERICA, CANADA, ALL OF EUROPE WILL BE NON WHITE.

White people would rapidly assimilate, expect their rights to be respected, expect their children to get a better lot in life, vote their conscience and interest not for who they thought would give them someone else's money.

In other words all the qualities the leadership of both parties and the State bureaucracies have zero interest in.

The modern U. S. Is looking to import serfs, that's all

All muslims are cowards.
Look at Syria instead of fighting for their country they choose to run away pussys.

That is one of the reason why western countrys are better they choose to stand and fight,
Afterwards they spit in their hands and rebuild the country instead of whining and fleeing.

you're just transwhite fám

Didn't the Taliban actually ban the practice, and the US-backed Afghan government tolerates it?

the US kills 90% civilians most of the time in drone strikes. You live on through the blood of your people. Killing them is the same as committing suicide.

Also Afghanistan's an unjust pointless war that's not worth the money or lives we waste. If you want to help your country just get Iran to annex it all. Afghanistan's not even a real country, it's always been Iran's little bitch.

Persians need your Uranium deposits to keep Pissrael from invading them

BE PROUD OF A COUNTRY THAT HIS PARENTS ABANDONED WHEN IT NEED THEM MOST!

AFGAN IS A HEEL HOLE

Calm down Shlomo, you're a shit-skinned Jew.

B B BUT SOME OF THEM ARE BRO TIER

You clearly didn't understand what I wrote. Ignorant pothead!

Yes I am Pashtun. My family is from Kabul

;-) sure thing my white argentine brother

I don't want you in Canada, can't do match about that but at least you're redpilled.

So are you a Barakzai or a Popalzai?

>Aam I a shitskin
Yes now go back to your sandnigger shithole.

of course. His parents left THEIR FUCKING HOME LAND WHEN IT NEEDED THEM MOST. They will do the same to yours. Your countries are simply feeding troughs to them

A shitskin and a fucking leaf besides.

I actually live in the GTA. I would never go near Brampton.

Believe me, I hate Muslims just as much as the next Sup Forumsack.

Torontonian here

Half the right wing people I know are immigrants. You can disagree with mass immigration for many reasons without hating all immigrants. I don't even really hate the shitty immigrants - I hate what they do, and I hate that globalists promote it, but what the fuck else were dumbass Burmese guys going to do when given the opportunity to come here?

Blame the disease, not the symptoms. Especially not when the symptoms in question are benign.

Do you hate Muslims as much as your parents hated leaving AFGAN

Becuase if the answers yes then you absolutely LOVE Muslims

you are shit skin

>obese NEET calling people cowards

autism: the post

i feel you bro, when i see shit about afghans in the media assaulting women in germany and causing riots i just want to internally die of embarrassment, i don't even want to claim my heritage. When i see afghans in london it's another fucking story. one time, some afghan guys saw my necklace of the map of afghanistan and tried talking to me. did i understand what they were saying? no.. but they act up near girls and i felt the need to run away from them and spend 3 hours in a shopping centre.
until they decided to start following me.
and then i hid in the womens' toilets until the shopping centre decided to close.

Lel, I'm a Zoroastrian but whatever makes you feel better about yourself Muhammad.

Shut the fuck up cuck

NONE of them HAD to come here.

You're rationalizing EVERYTHING. Just like a liberal and you don't even realize

Your country is doomed because of these people

>muh hilafet

What religion were you born into, Islam? Have you tried converting to something else or have you just gone atheist/agnostic?

Your country will be dead soon from immigration
Ahaha what's the matter

B A Z I N G A

THEN DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT

HELP FIX THEM, HELP SEND THEM BACK, KILL THEM

YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING AND ARE PROBABLY LIES!

Nah, all our indians keep them in check.

Its quite nice.

Pick the right (white) side on the day of Glory.

bro i can't change my parents' heritage
bro i can't change the fact that i'm afghan
bro, a teenage girl can't do anything about it

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INDIANS BECOME HALF OF CANADA

WHAT THEN YOU DUMBASS

CAN YOU THINK FURTHER THAN A DAY IN ADVANCE

Watch out for those violent Buddhists, Hindus, Jains and Sikhs? Lol.

>Pothead
>Insult

Watch out for those drones bombing your paki ass

>bro, a teenage girl can't do anything about it

No a teenage girl could do somthing about.

And if you really cared you would

People are always willing to listen and do things for women in the west

Hell, you could always just leave

THERE WILL BE NO MORE WHITE CANADA

ALL ITS HERITAGE WIPED AWAY

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY ARE PEACEFUL. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO COME. CONTINUE TO BREED.

AND SOON YOU WILL HAVE A NEW INDIA LOCATED WHERE CANADA USED TO BE

Keep telling yourself that Chaim, It doesn't make your foreskin grow back.

>> 80091042
I could, but then again it's pretty difficult being on your own since every other afghan girl disagrees with my ''western'' views and it's not like anybody in london takes an interest in these things.
it's all fake tans and going to raves
besides, once i tried staging my views online, i just got a lot of hate from the muslims.
i made a post

You really new to this, aren't you?

sadly, i am.
i've spent a year browsing this place and reading shit.
have i ever decided to talk tho?..
nah

>zoroastrian
lol wut, are you some kind of religious hipster
>i am zoroastiran..oh you proberly havent herd of it
or ar eyou one of the last real zoros that didnt get caputerd by muhahama

if it makes you feel better, if you're not chinky and live in the north, you've got tajik and Kyrgyz and russian and central asian origins.
like me :}

*crinnnnnnnnge*

Zan uwazhna ahmaqi.