another stupid lie they teach us here in Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're even worse than British

>brown eyes
>German

I always imagined Germans as brown black haired, brown eyed and hairy

there are brown eyed germanics you retard. why the fuck is BRAZIL talking about europeans, holy shit is a somalian flag going to chime in now too?

>he fell for the Germans are aryan meme

>big [and obviously fake] tits are good because I'm literally 12 year old

My fathers side is german and they're all brown hair brown eyes. and yes we have had DNA tests and they are all related to german and dutch people. it's light brown, but still brown. you're thinking of non-white "brown" which is black and fucking ugly.

Here in Brazil the term "German" means tall, blonde, blue eyed person with very strong Germanic features like good jawline and chin, straight nose, etc like pic related.

The Nazi propanda worked on you guys I guess then.

How can you tell if they're ugly or not if they keep their faces covered?

that would be Scandinavia

You must be truly desperate for an identity.

yeah here too we always imagine german girls as ugly fat and hairy

And this is German men for us.

almost all non-hispanic whites in the USA are from germany.

He is swede, but looks russian

That's a swede...

I think of people like pic related

Literally who says German girls are ugly? Basically every European country is full of qts

it's the most common subject of jokes in Poland

>a big breasted solid 7 brunette

Well gee whiz they're certainly a rarity...

Steroids can make the face bloated, that's why his cheekbones looked prominent during his Ivan Drago years.

>brown eyes
disappointing tbqh

most people actually, since everything german is rotten, ebil and inhuman since ww2.

Get out of your house for once

German women tend to age poorly, whereas British women improve with age.

German girls are top top top qt, not to mention how great the accent is

>tfw most attractive girl at my work has a German Ashkenazi surname
>pure, Christian, no makeup and still more beautiful than most girls

i LOVE Germany

>British women improve with age

>tfw pic related is 57

looks like a guy

Weird, she looks Italian.

looks nice desu. i d destroy her.

Shes's really only getting prettier and prettier

Poles were always more Aryan. Nazis even stole 200,000 blonde and blue eyed Polish children.

what is this qt's name?

he is american

"""german men"""
daily reminder if you see a brown eyedf german, it is in 9 of 10 cases a bavarian or austrian, and these two are known for their south slavic genes

She's like 45 in the pic, max

Nigella hit the wall ages ago

Even in Scandinavia it's quite overstated

Western Norway - last stronghold.

England, Germany, United States Australia and Canada have the world's ugliest people

prove me wrong.

Those were ethnic Germans and they went willingly during WWII. They collaborated as fifth columnists during the partition of Poland.

germans and brits tie for having the worst skin

>England, Germany, United States Australia and Canada have the world's ugliest people

But these are the countries with the most attractive people.

>Those were ethnic Germans and they went willingly during WWII.
No you moron...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

>"""german men"""

why do you feel the need to pick on yourself?

Do the German girls smell good? I might move there

How hard is it to learn German

yes

very hard

out of all the accents, an american trying to speak german is the worst

also:
americans are considered rude and loud here in germany.
people dont even speak on the train and busses here and if they do they almost whisper.

german tend to be more reserved.

We just don't have some mental psy-ops where we only show attractive people, we don't need to rely on sex tourists to stay afloat.

>people dont even speak on the train and busses here and if they do they almost whisper

Jesus Christ where do you live?

>people dont even speak on the train and busses here and if they do they almost whisper.
>german tend to be more reserved.

Same here. Whenever it's been brought up in conversation everyone just beats themselves over it too. lol

From my experience Austrian girls are more beautiful and laid back than German girls.

south
wouldnt you agree that it is considered rude to speak loudly on public transportation?(especially on the phone)
maybe its just because im using public transportation to commute (workig hours)

The thing is, Americans speak a foreign language with English pronunciation. That annoys me the most. My German teacher was from Ulm and he demanded perfection when speaking.
Americans from big cities and especially the midwest and northeast are the loudest speakers.

would agree
but depends on what german region
>city
trash
>rural
is a different story

Live in NRW Ruhrgebiet.
People here are annoyingly extroverted. Not that it's bad or anything.
But I guess that's because it's one giant hellhole of modernist culture and americanism

I think I would rather settle down with a German girl over an Austrian though.

if you really enjoy german culture/way of living and make an effort to speak german, germans would be accepting and welcoming

>People here are annoyingly extroverted.
I think sometimes thats a good thing and also a very likeable trait about the ruhrgebiet.

I couldn't imagine living in the Ruhr region. Waaay too many people. I prefer BW.
It's true. Well true all over Europe. I am still pretty good with German; B2 level. Yeah once the people realize that 'this Typ is really trying', it earns you respect. Ulm and Augsburg are my favorite cities in Germany
>I lived in Karlsruhe btw

yea, except when you want to be left alone in silence for at least 2 hours.
But expecting the public to shut up for your own good is a bit autistic imo

all countrys have beautiful and ugly girls, thats a fact.

most of them are italic, not slavic, thought. just take a look at mats hummels. plus most south slavs have blue/green eyes, those who doesn't are serbs who got raped by the ottomans.

>Karlsruhe
University or work?

Germans have this debilitating mental disorder wherein they reply to you in English when you attempt to speak to them in German. The only way to effectively combat German autism is to resort to American autism and dominate them. When a German replies in English to you, reply in broken German with an American accent AS LOUDLY AS POSSIBLE. Stare them dead in the eye and refuse to speak English under any circumstance

Only this way can you master the German language

>german tend to be more submissive
Very true, which makes my above reply more understandable. Germans are sniveling faggots who will shit talk you behind your back, but deeply fear confrontation. They're a weak people who secretly and shamefully desire domination

Both. I studied at KIT as an exchange student for a year. My degree is with Petroleum Engineering - Germany has great programs for that. For work I was an English tutor and I worked for an Irish pub. I had to take an elective foreign language while there, I took Polish - Big mistake.

You are a sick, sick man.

It's seen as impolite around here when you talk in German to someone whose German is shit.

Lot of Germans (Germans) have brown eyes

Have you already finished your studies? How is the job market in the American oil business nowadays?

>Do the German girls smell good?
Not at all man

Germans are budget Danes

>based chadmerican showing his godtier worldview that is in no way generalizing or influenced by his asshurt xenophobic meme opinions to someone who actually needs good advice on the real world

Hollywood.

>For work I was an English tutor and I worked for an Irish pub.
lol classic jobs as an american

>Impolite
Interesting.

>some basement dwellers arguing who has the best women
There are ugly and good looking girls in any country. I dumped pic related

unterschicht, bitte

Jungfrau, bitte

german girls are one of the best and im not german but i live in germany

yet they took entire south schleswig from you

Any European girl is better than your camels back home.

kek

Finished 3 years ago. 2015-2016 was terrible for us with huge layoffs and a sluggish economy. It was nice having low fuel prices, but those low prices hurt employees. I live in Houston (Native) and now all refineries and off shore are booooming.
Lol...that's all I could do 2bh. You laugh, but working in a service job in a foreign country made my language level go way up. Especially with numbers and taking orders on-the-fly

Walk up to a German frau and ask if she has a 'Brötchen muschi'.
Hogs are more like it

>Germans have this debilitating mental disorder wherein they reply to you in English when you attempt to speak to them in German

I would say it's more of a polite gesture, at least for me.

>Germans are sniveling faggots who will shit talk you behind your back, but deeply fear confrontation

did some kraut hurt your feefees burger?
When I insult someone, I insult them in their faces.

>They're a weak people who secretly and shamefully desire domination

Yeah tell that to my face brave and strong 4chinner.
Also every man has the desire to dominate in some way you turd.
It's quite a human thing actually (and one of the reasons why the world sucks dick).
ironically enough, hypocrisy is also a very common human trait so I forgive you.

If I go to Brazil would I easily be able to find these German speakers and speak to them in German?

You work in oil now?

To your first reply that is incredibility true. When I was in Germany and try to speak to Germans in German many times they reply to me in English but I continue to speak German to them. Only worked about half the time though I never backed down from German but sometimes the conversation ended before I could dominate them

Sorry forgot to say, I think another way yo try and combat this is to claim you don't speak English so they will have to speak to you in German

Prussia and Austria defeated us, not Germany

Would like a kinky German gf desu

Alternatively you could say that you are trying to learn German and want to speak in German for a bit. Unless you are talking to someone who only talks to you in the first place because it is their job to do so, they will usually comply.

Why are Americans so autistic? -->

Because the people I encountered don't wanna speak their own language. I've tried asking them to speak in German but I make one little mistake, ask them to repeat a word or make one little hesitation and no more German for me. One of my German friends told me that maybe they do this because they don't want me to feel embarrassed with not speaking properly but I want to feel that because that is the only way I can learn and get better at it

meme for you
everyone down there and probably sweeden aswell got raped by ottomans/turks
and now get back, bosniak

its very simple
I cringe when I hear people whose german is not their mother tongue speaking german
the accents are the worst, so I basically refuse to become a masochist and talk in english
i am not your teacher nor i am your language puppet so just leave me alone you fat fuck

short version: I have no patience

we are just too lazy and have no patience.

also one of your german friends
or one of your ((("""german""")))?