What Does Nigel Farage Shout When He Climaxes

It is a hot and steamy night behind the council and you and Nigel are poised near the skips.

As you reach the height of ecstasy, Nigel screams something out into the blackness of the night - what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6LmNbpNqq4
youtube.com/watch?v=i4VdcMXVO_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"FREEDOM TO BRITAIN, DEATH TO TRAITORS"

"FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN, DEATH TO TRAITORS"

"the growth of our goods; on exports AND services"

"JUNCKEEEERRRRR"

FUNNY ISNT IT

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

RULE BRITANNIA

this

BELGIUM IS PRETTY MUCH A NON-COUNTRY

"IM THE CAPTAIN NOW!"

youtube.com/watch?v=h6LmNbpNqq4

The British are coming

JO COX DIED FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGG....

FOR QUEEN AND CUMTRY

It looks like a square peg in a round hole.

Trips have spoken

underrated

10/10

"I'm going!"

VICTORIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=i4VdcMXVO_g

ALLAHU AKBAR!

You can't barrage the farage.

Isn’t it funny? When I came here 17 minutes ago and I said that I wanted to lead a campaign to get juices to leave your pussy, you laughed at me – well I have to say, you’re not laughing now, are you? The reason you’re so orgasmal, you’re so pleasured, has been perfectly clear, from all the screaming to Jesus this morning.

You as a lesbian are in denial. You’re in denial that your attraction to Nigel Farage isn't real. Just look at your hard nipples! As a policy to impose pussy juice on my big cock and testicles you’ve done very well.

You’re in denial over Mrs. Buttholes call for as many sperm as possible to cross from Nigels big dick– which has led to massive divisions between within your body and between hormones.

The biggest problem you’ve got and the main reason the you came the way you did is because you have by stealth and deception, and without telling the truth to the rest of the genitals of your body, you have imposed upon it a false sexuality.

blimey!

They used to laught, now they know the severity of their situation

"Down with Brussels"

For England and St George. Bitch.

GOOD MORNING

wakey wakey

Ten years ago - you all laughed at me!