nothing to see here.

Hillary Clinton

Conan is the only good one, the rest is shit

>colbert on the left
>maher on the right
pottery

What is wrong with that thing's face?

Its like looking at a dinosaur exhibit

listen mate, neanderthals are considered to be stronger and more intelligent than homo sapiens so be more respectful

Fucking 10? Do they really need so many of them doing the exact same thing?

because too many people watched johnny carson when they were young and decided they wanted to be like him, when the truth is johnny carson's show only worked because there was literally nothing else on tv

Why do burgers watch these shows? Why are they so desperate to watch pundits lecture them about politics or celebrities having their dicks sucked?

judaism

Is Fallon a tea tea totaller?

they cant trust him with a drink

As a non-American who watches none of these shows, and only knows the names of a few of these people, 4th from the left agitates me the most.
Some milquetoast little shit sitting there stiffly with his drink in his lap not knowing what to do with his left hand as he stares terrified into the camera looking like he's gonna flinch at anything you do. I hate him and his hair and his smile. I don't even know his name and its probably for a good reason.

Black man tries to hard, being chummy with an invisibly person. Colbert looks like he had that bottle of scotch photoshopped into his hand with how awkwardly he's holding it. Conan doesn't want to be there. Fallon doesn't know what to do with his entire body.

Kimmel, however, is based. Look at that fucker. In control. At ease. A lion among sheep. I'd watch his show.

Sexist much?!

4th from the right* shit

Fuck you, that picture made me wish I had a juice box desu. Now I have to settle for this whiskey mix I poured last night and left out by accident. It's flat and I'm still trying to recover so it's just being counter productive to drink it, yet here I go.

Juice box best box.

go home and get your fucking juice box

>not watching based styx instead

Who is that bald nigger on the right? What channel is his show on? When can I catch it?

maybe if he gets a haircut and fixes his teeth

I am home but I don't have any juice boxes. That's the whole problem!

i think you're overanalysing this

i mean, i agree it's an awkward photo and i made similar observations but i don't think anybody really thinks about this stuff and ultimately who gives a shit. it's one photo.

>"And here you go, Jimmy, here's you glass of Wi-"
>"NO! STOP! DON"T GIVE HIM THAT! HE"S A FUCKING ALCOHOLIC WHO BREAKS ONES WHE HE DRINKS!!!"

and that's how jimmy fallon wound up without a glass in his hand in this picture. Without even a fucking kiddie juice carton.

So... did anyone checked Craig Ferguson's radio show? Is it good?

why were people so mad when Fallon tousled Trump's hair? there's no difference between that and Richard Nixon saying "Sock it to me"!

because trump is literally hitler

I literally only like Maher and that guy in the front that hosted the Oscars.

its for the better desu

pic related is what happened last time he got a hold of a can of cider

Fallon has the best suit.

I've listened to the first two shows, it gets a little self-indulgent at times, but it's good old Craig as you know it. I think he's having an issue with there being no format to rebel against, so he doesn't really know what to do yet. You could really tell the first episode was him still channeling the Late Late Show because he didn't wasn't sure what to do. Second episode was better, I'll watch the third tonight. I'm enjoying it - got a SiriusXM trial just to check it out, but I don't know if it's worth $16 a month.

maher looks like that japanese carl sagan in that image

I wish Colbert was good again.
Sup Forums loved Colbert Report before he turned into just another Dem shill voice of the (few) people.