/cfb/ - Midwestern Turf Edition

1. Clemson
2. Oklahoma
3. Georgia
4. WHO THE FUCK KNOWS

Wisconsin's quarterback is shit LOL

/ourguys/

Did anyone watch that Clemson loss to Syracuse? How the hell did it happen?

I'm like 5-10 160 and I could suit up under center for Clemson and I'm pretty sure we'd beat Syracuse. Like a cardboard cutout of Tajh Boyd under center could beat Syracuse.

Hornibrook is so fucking bad holy shit what a fucking spazz

>Wisconsin marching with no problems at all
>Suddenly refball

>mfw Wisconsin's QB can't even accurately throw a RB screen pass

Damn shame too that nigga had room to run.

are those duluth underwear any good

Big 10 QBs are worse than shit

Fuck yeah Owl bro

game ogre

literally the worst starting QB in the Big Ten, it's hilarious to watch him out there. Jim Sorgi could have taken this team to the CFB Championship

>that throw

LOL no Wisconsin player within 25 yards. This nigga is fucking AWFUL. Legends and Leaders are a JOKE nigga. A fucking joke!

Bama got that 4th spot locked down.

osu/bamawinslol

Bama is in. FML

>Friday night game (on Friday 13 no less)
>Away (and Clemson struggled the last time they were at Syracuse as well)
>Kelley playing on one leg before getting DDT'd and removed from the game
>Amateur hour backup QB
>Defense asleep at the wheel
>Kicker absolutely shook

Welp there it is, bama is in.

>that refball
thanks guys now we get bama in the ploff

HERE COMES BAMA

Barrett looks like ass tonight, no way committee is putting that garbage in.

>little over 12 hours from now we will have either extremely butthurt ohioians or alabamans

Alright lads, who gets the honor of being Clemson's next rape victim?

>tfw next 24 hours are pure unlimited Alabama-OSU-USC shitposting for the ages
let it begin

lmao 12-0

Fuck, Alabama vs Clemson is about to be a yearly thing lads.

>white qbs

>badgers
I can't wait for frost to take control of the west

>Alabama vs Clemson III
>But Alabama isn't good

Bama Jawja semi gives me a semi

"Hi, I'm coach (insert name here) of (insert school name here). We are in control of our own destiny (insert other cliches and banal axioms).

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2018 National Championship Game

Fuck Bama, but they'll get the #4 spot. We all know how much of a hard-on the committee has for Nick Saban.

Okay, soh -

Do you all think Bama really is going to make it into the playoffs? No quality wins, not conference champions, not even the best team in their division.

I mean, I'm willing to believe that the playoff committee can make the terrible choice but am I alone in thinking that it would make no sense to have Bama in the top 4? Why are they even ranked number 5 right now having accomplished nothing?

>Bama shocks the world by benching Jalen "one-read" Hurts for the Hawaiian prodigy and coasts to an easy natty
Here we go lads

God damn, fuck bama.

Bama or Ohio State, who takes the #4 seed?

lel Alabama is gonna lose the Sugar Bowl again aren't they?

All things considered, that's about as bad of a B10 championship win as Ohio State could get. Bama is gonna get in and hot take, they're gonna be the 3 seed.

Ohio State 3rd stringer is unironically better than Barrett. But Meyer has to be all muh senior loyalty.

No. Overpriced mediocrity.

If OSU gets in I don’t care what the line is bet your entire life on Clemson it’s a guaranteed win.

also making guys earn their spots and stay hungry.

So, Wisconsin is in via last year's logic?

Not gonna lie, I was arguing if it was Oklahoma loss that Ohio has no chance but Alabama didn't win their conference. I thought this last year with Penn state and I stand by it now.
Don't get mad at the coaches, it's their fucking job to promote their university.

Honestly Miami should be considered over Bama. Arguably a tougher schedule in a tougher conference, and the loses were against better teams than Auburn.

Fuck Bama.

So we all agree OSu is in right? They wouldn't let an overrated nigger team like Bama back in, would they?

>be Wisconsin
>play a 1 game season and you're in the playoffs
>lose that 1 game

Clemson vs Alabama
Georgia vs Oklahoma

who you got?
>Georgia over Clemson for the natty

I don’t think Bama will go in but the real question is can USC make it in over OSU

Tricky Nicky can’t keep getting away with it

which 11 win teams did bama beat?

Ohio State just beat the 4 team, amirite?

Bama hasn't done anything close to that

I know your memeing but that Wisconsin team is dreadful. I'm not sure they really belong in the top 25 even.

bama is out you asspies

t. nick saban

>midwesterners will have to listen to the Trojan Marching Band play Conquest on tv on repeat in their frozen shithole instead of in person while getting blown out on Jan 1st in Pasadena

thanks for that playoff birth,

t. Trojan

also, daily reminder

>Alabama's best win of the season is also Troy's best win of the season

Sugarb Owl: Clemson vs. Ohio State/Alabama
Roseb Owl: Georgia vs. Oklahoma

Bama got out of the SEC with 1 loss
No other team in football has done anything close to that

Bammer here. Let's keep in mind the defense will be at full strength with actual pass rushers in the playoffs. This has not been seen ALL SEASON. If Saban has any balls and benches Jalen, Bama is definitely a playoff caliber team who can win it all. With this in mind, I think it's Oklahoma's playoff to lose

SEC championship 2.0.

Fuck my life if this happens after waiting my whole life for Georgia to get in this position only to basically play a second conference title game.

How many times did Alabama lose by 35+ points?

And to add to this one of Bama's ranked wins lost today so they'll only have 2 ranked wins now and one of them will be Mississippi State and the other will be a team that lost to Troy

Clemson
Georgia
Oklahoma
UCF
come the fuck at me

here we goo

They have a fantastic O-Line and a great running game and a good defense. I think they're the 12th best team in college football, but they benefited from not having to play any real competition

Assuming Bama sneaks in now who does UCF play, Miami?

>Georgia

>Georgia vs Oklahoma

would watch

SEC is trash m8

Georgia did

alabama

The Big10 looks silly right now. That game was so bad that it made the Big10 look even worse

I'll take Alabama

uh Georgia literally got through the SEC with one loss

The SEC is fucking ass this year though.

You were one punt return away from losing to UCLA please stop

>I'm watching the Roseb Owl

>Tajh Boyd
kek, thanks for reminding me that niqqa existed

Unironically Alabama should be in over Georgia. A meme win over auburn on neutral turf without Kerryon doesn't mean much. Bama played Auburn much closer @ Auburn than Georgia did.

Big10 has looks like a very even and shitty this year.
UCF should meme in, their schedule was tougher than the Big 10 east.

>No other team in football has done anything close to that
Georgia just did. Also the SEC was absolute garbage this season.

What happens if the committee blows everyone's mind and lets UCF jump all the way to 4?
Talk about awkward

Georgia

Now that Bama is in who does UCF play? Auburn?

this has to be bait

Probably Miami

Would Frost come back?

Can't wait to hear Saban or Meyer sperg out after one of them is left out tomorrow

>t. Gary Danielson

could literally say the same thing about the sec, at least the buckeyes won theirs

UCF should be #1
Kerryon played the entire game

Kek you don't believe this

SEC isn't that good this year tho. It's top heavy

Is everyone forgetting about the absolute demolition of Ohio State at Iowa? I don't think you can forget about that. Playoff teams don't have games like that.

UCF should be in the playoffs

Does a healthy Alabama team play Iowa on the road and lose by 31? No. Ohio State did. Does a beat up Alabama team like the one that played Auburn go in the Road to Norte dame and lose by 35? Answer; No. Does Alabama have two losses? No. Then they are not evenly matched teams and the “other criteria” is irrelevant. Bama should be in if not the rules and committee is a joke

The Orange Bowl is contractually obligated to take the highest ranked ACC team and highest Big Ten/SEC/ND team not in the playoff or Rose Bowl

So it looks like it will be Miami vs whoever doesn't get in between Bama or Ohio State

Meyer just called the stone age B1G the toughtest conference with a smirk. He knows. This is easy mode.

>Ohio State shilling

Yuck turn this off

everyone is booing wisconsin

I mean it's not really surprising that tOSU isn't in. They have up FIFTY FOUR FUCKING POINTS against an unranked Iowa team. Why does any team that gives up that many deserve to be in?