I support them. Do you?

I support them. Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSh3082JGZU
ceo.gencat.cat/ceop/AppJava/pages/estudis/categories/fitxaEstudi.html?colId=6288&lastTitle=Bar�metre d'Opini� Pol�tica. 2a onada 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=7dBG08YdTqA
youtube.com/watch?v=PWKF3mluv9A
s.4cdn.org/image/country/catalonia.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, neither do them

don't know who they are so no

Yes because i hate spain

>El País
jajajajjjJjaJAJAJAJAJJAjJAJAJa

Yes because I hate Spain

don't care 2bh

Sure. I think it would be fun.

It's a bit awkward in the Peninsula, now.

No, the Breton and Corsicans will chimp out of they succeed

i support them because i want to see happenings

I support progressive currents in Catalan independence movement. Rajoy and his fellow fascists from PP should let Catalan people decide their future for themselves.

yeah, what's wrong with that? It's not that they made the surveys faggot

I really don't give a shit about these special snowflakes

who

yes

>implying this isn't good

Sure, let them be independent so the central goverment can squeeze even more money out of our region.

Yes, new flag

No I oppose it

>four fucking fleur de lys

Could all the parts of Spain that might have a wish to leave form a military alliance against Spain?

>El País

They are literally the main anti-catalonian media in Spain...

A couple of weeks ago they even said that russian propaganda is trying to promote the catalonian independence because "the kremlin wants a weak europe" so if you read something pro-catalonian it's russian propaganda.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSh3082JGZU

I was for Scotland independence but not for Catalonia, don't know why.

>El País

literally the voice of korea tier

Could you guys be more stereotypical?

>el País
Literally science fiction

Hell no

>it's the Slovakian antifa again

This liberal paranoia about almighty Russian interference is getting ridiculous.

*sharts in mart*

Of course not. Only leftists scum anti-monarchy support that SHIET. Let's remeber that Catalonia is the most liberal region of all Spain.

>strawman
So? that has nothing to do with the surveys or with my statement, I don't even read El País that much you know, it's just an image that I got from them

>If La Liga were to exclude Barcelona in the event of Catalan independence -- a move Tebas said would be required by Spanish law -- FIFA could be asked to determine if Spain had breached its rule against government interference in football.

wtf. If they leave the country they have no right to be in its football league.
yeah, Spain can allow them to stay, but FC Barcelona loses any right to demand to stay

Absolutely not, I will never support left-wing nationalism or separatism of any kind. There are enough liberal republics in the world.

>Let's remeber that Catalonia is the most liberal region of all Spain.
If by liberal you mean left-wing, that would be andalusia

Are all other mexicans as stupid as you?

The point is I would trust El País to be as unbiased in this issue as ara.cat

yes, but the borders would look kinda ugly

How are El País or ara.cat relevant in this conversation? the survey is made by the Centre d'Estudis d'Opinió

No, they're like the hipsters of Iberia. Annoying cunts.

Right wingers can't even keep up the pretence of being anti-globalist and anti-authoritarian.

Yes.
With Kosovo it was also ok, time for the west to take its own medicine.

ceo.gencat.cat/ceop/AppJava/pages/estudis/categories/fitxaEstudi.html?colId=6288&lastTitle=Bar�metre d'Opini� Pol�tica. 2a onada 2017

I'm pretty sure that Spanish gov't didn't recognize Kosovo's unilateral declaration of independence for this very reason.

Si lees esta encuesta puedes pensar que el 34% de los encuestados son indepes, y el 66% restante unionistas. El País ha omitido (por descuido, claro está) que la encuesta ofrece muchas más opciones que independencia-no independencia.

De la misma manera, los votos obtenidos por partidos independentistas no cuentan a PODEMOS que obtuvo un 9% del voto con un discurso pro-referendum, y al resto de partidos meme como el PACMA y los piratas.

Los partidos indepes ganaron por mayoría abosluta en escaños, pero no en votos. No obstante, los unionistas perdieron con el 39% de votos.

Vamos, que la encuesta no está cocinada directamente por Metroscopia como de costumbre, si no que han preferido omitir los datos que no les interesaban

Imagen de las encuestas reales. Véase que el independentismo es de largo la opción más votada, y el unionismo está seguido de cerca por un estado federal

No, they seem like commies

Yes, but they should loose the blue and the star

Yes, then all the separate independent factions could unite forming a country. That could be called Spain. It would be funny.

No, not a huge fan of leftists

It doesnt but because of exactly these movements in Catalunya and Basque country.
Where is NATO and UN now, when Spanish police violently turns down people right for self-determintation? Where are the deeply concerned western politicians?

You sound scared.

Only 47 minutes to the big day!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7dBG08YdTqA

Yes, of course.
Spanish cocksucker. Kys.

We still don't
Same shit with Palestine and other meme-states

youtube.com/watch?v=PWKF3mluv9A

Some chaos is always nice and generally I support secession movements but the Catalonians seem like autistic pro-EU commies to me

I do

Spanish borders are already ugly thanks to us, anyway.

Their flag is already implemented to Sup Forums now!

s.4cdn.org/image/country/catalonia.gif

>implying the Kremlin doesn't want a weal Europe

Que tot Catalunya canti a ple pulmò: mereixem respete, som una naciò!