youtube.com/watch?v=DMAf5TxtDR8
latimes.com/business/la-fi-state-tax-deduction-20170403-story.html
economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/08/americas-fiscal-union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They do pay taxes you play pretend VIRGINian

u show em hahahahahahahaha

>Spics
>pay taxes

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck em. I hope Trump carpetbombs Puerto Rico now. Its not like they can resist.

ebin

literally china-tier level of non-emotion

Do Americans have no empathy?

>americans
>human

This is a fight for our civilization and the country my ancestors built and died for. If they want hell, they can go to hell and find some help. They wouldn't lift a finger for us after 9/11, didn't do shit when Katrina hit, didn't do shit when terrorists attack us, didn't help us fight illegal immigration

Now the chickens have come home to roost. You reap what you sew.

Why should we have empathy for Spics? IF Spics care so much, why doesn't Mexico send help?

Hey go help your people. They're dying and need water ahahahahahahha.

haha saturday is awesome! my mom lets me use the computer

i spit on your ancestors grave lol

Puerto Rico is still classified as an American colony that we recevied in the Spanish-American War. did you learn that in history class yet buddy? i bet it's hard making freins as a freshman wearing that MAGA hat.
aww sweetie I feel bad for you, school must just be full of big and bad black and brown bulls who bully you :(

Come to West Virginia and try to spit on them, faggot.

>going to college
>2017

Sure thing, Marxist faggot.

>why doesn't Mexico send help?
maybe because it's american territory you fucking retard

>i contribute to a shitskin country full of spics
>hahahahahahahah

lol i would blow your brains out with my uncle's gun

hahaha have fun wagey wagey wage slavey

And we get to treat them how we want. They're our property

And we choose to see them die. It'll be a good example for all the illegals here what happens when you fuck with us. Trump will blockade Puerto Rico soon and we will starve them out.

(you)

sure, now can i place my get my number 9 already?

Hmmm ok

>W. VIRGINia
Literally worse than a 3rd world country-tier.

You are a disgusting mongrel.

We have nothing to do with Puerto Rico. They're part of the US.

>Global Rule #2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

We got our president elected, lib. And unlike other Conservative presidents, Trump is acting on how we all feel.

And we are allowed to watch them die in enjoyment

wtf do you expect? trump is no different than your average edgy autistic kid from Sup Forums that happened to get elected president. it is not about PR. he doesn't give a shit about anyone.

>we all feel
kys poltard scum

>west virginia
>taxpayer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't feed retarded poltards

FUCK RICANS

PAY FEDERAL TAXES IF YOU WANT HELP

Good I'm glad those traitors feel that way. Let anyone help them.

>poltards
>implying most of America doesn't feel that way

Remember how Trump beat Clinton in a huge landslide?

>brown country having nothing to do with brown country
>meanwhile expecting USA to fucking save the shithole rico

I'm fucking angry Trump is sending aid. It pisses me off.

China at least has an excuse. When you are poor as fuck it's hard to care about anything except the next meal.

What's the point? It'll just be like the southern states. They pay federal tax but they'll just get it back and more from the blue states. At least Puerto Rico doesn't take money from the federal government.

Those numbers are bullshit. Do some real research instead of believing a bullet point you read on some news article.

California write offs and naval/military bases aren't calculated properly in those numbers.

1/3rd of welfare recipients in america are in California.

>Puerto Rico, officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the northeast Caribbean Sea.

remember how he lost the popular vote and has a 33% approval rating?

a lot of illeterate retards just voted against hillary
but even the low life trashy people had no idea what an absolute imbecile they are voting in office

>1/3rd of welfare recipients in america are in California.
California has 40 million people you fucking retard

Welfare is a state issue, they pay for it themselves.

Oh really? Explain how he military obscures the fact that blue states typically pay more into federal taxes and receive less in return then the typical red state.

So he's not President anymore? OH WAIT, he is. Stupid fucking snowflakes

That's only 13% of America. I have no doubt that I pay more taxes than 95% of Californians

sorry I'm talking to a retard here I'll point it out better. The way they do it is you can write off California taxes on your federal tax deduction.

So what you do is pay 10,000 in random california taxes, then not pay the federal government that 10,000 dollars. So 10,000 of federal tax dollars essentially goes to california.

California tax code is designed to exploit this. So people pay directly to california and then write it off when paying the feds.

When you take this into account California gets more money than it pays to feds. It's just accounting BS.

Think of it this way. State X has special taxes for income. When you go to pay federal taxes you write those special taxes off and don't have to pay federal taxes for that amount.

This deduction means you took federal money and instead gave it to state. Essentially cutting out the middle man of sending it to the federal gov then them sending it to state.

For instance if Trump's tax plan was passed it would end this loophole and make that money go to federal gov instead of to state, no more deduction. In this case you would have a real number for federal money going to california.

>So he's not President anymore? OH WAIT, he is. Stupid fucking snowflakes
literally nobody said otherwise

>That's only 13% of America. I have no doubt that I pay more taxes than 95% of Californians
then you're wrong and even more of a fucking retard

almost positive this is bait

Okay, now provide your sourced material with the methodology that supports your claim.

They don't pay federal taxes, why should fema help them? They don't pay for disasters in Florida or Texas.

I didn't consent to having MY tax dollars go to that shithole. As far as I'm concerned, they're violating the law and I don't feel that I should pay taxes this year.

thanks dixie

taxpolicycenter.org/publications/repeal-state-and-local-tax-deduction/full

Can Trump blockade the island to prevent any kind of aid to go to them?

That means more of them will move over here, you dumb hick

this makes poltards uncomfortable
these are real americans not trump voting scumbags
youtube.com/watch?v=DMAf5TxtDR8

Americans are psychos apparently.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-state-tax-deduction-20170403-story.html

The actual figure is around $101 billion dollars that goes to state instead of federal gov using the deduction in California.

source: tax foundation 2014 deductions

Meaning if you want real federal aid/tax you need to switch 100 billion to federal from state to get California's real numbers.

Why isn't Brazil funding peurto rico rebuild? Why isn't France?

Why should USA fund the entire rebuilding of a country that doesn't pay taxes. When disasters hit america over the past 20 years PR never paid for shit.

just the right, but they've always been this way, no empathy whatsoever unless you're a rural uneducated cousinfucker too

because they're our territory and they pay all federal taxes aside from income you dense motherfucker

Because they're YOUR territory, holy shit. We helped countries like Haiti in the past.

Not if my legal carry has anything to say about it.

Good i hope they enjoy the tax penalties next year.

Trump is spending huge amounts of money and sending tons of aid just because you libtard fucks will cry otherwise.

It's bullshit hostage situation.

Then help OUR territory, you stupid fucking macaco. Why should it go on the American taxpayer to help a bunch of Spics out when they aren't even a state and provide no economic benefits to the United States?

Ok, registered democrats get to pay. Fair is fair, libcuck. Enjoy your extra taxes.

>rebuild will cost billions and billions and take years
>will still be bankrupt after
Whatever connection we have with them should be cut asap by congress and trump.

Instead we are spending money on a losing venture.

fucking how DARE he send aid to a US territory that contributes $4 billion in taxes every year

Dixie is American. Puerto Rico is not. There's a huge difference.

I'm enjoying watching the Puerto Ricans die though. We should deport the ones in the US back to their island if they want to help it so much.

>We got our president elected, lib.
and your state will still be worse than brazil/mexico/china/russia/the middle east/india
LMAO

Peurto Rico sure sounds foreign to me

guarantee puerto rico contributes more than you fucking rednecks lmao

it's you retards who are taking all of the neetbux, this is a % of residents who are on food stamps

Love how you don't include Island Mexico on this.

And most people on welfare are Mexican or Black, not white. Nice try though.

Point them out on our map you fucking morons

That doesn't mean California or blue states will receive more federal aid then they give. Changing the deductions will simply mean more money will go to the federal government and in turn more aid will have to be given to them. But the net gain or loss cannot be calculated until the changes happen. You are arguing hypothetically that such a change would turn California and blue states into net receivers of federal aid instead of net givers when both your articles say no such thing.

You guys are seriously misinterpreting the consequences of your sources.

More people care about peurto rico here than they do texas

I have family members who volunteered to help rebuild and who are working for donations for peurto rico later this week

>Puerto Rico[a] (Spanish for "Rich Port"), officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (Spanish: Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico, lit. "Free Associated State of Puerto Rico")[b] and briefly called Porto Rico,[c][16][17][18] is an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the northeast Caribbean Sea.

What did they mean by this?

low IQ detected.

Your logic hurts your own argument, because right now they get 100% of that money to spend within the state.

puerto rico pays more in taxes than a handful of fucking states and receives fuck all, not even any representation lmao

rednecks are the most useless americans

they are the 53rd state since i forget which year. but they are not usually shown on the map

look at these amerimonkeys chimping out over "spics"

>Why should it go on the American taxpayer to help a bunch of Spics out when they aren't even a state and provide no economic benefits to the United States?

Oh I don't know maybe because they're citizens of the fucking United States?

You know you're the one being stupid. Talking about why Brazil don't help the citizens of the richest and most powerful country in the world.

first time I've ever seen triangle graphs. Nice source.

el haitiano

Yeah and as a result they get less from the federal government because they can fund their own programs. If I give the federal government 2 dollars and ask them for 2 dollars to pay for a program what's the net gain or loss in federal aid? None. If I have to give the federal government 2 more dollars and get nothing back that means im a net positive to America because I'm literally giving more then I'm receiving.

You are misrepresenting what the tax changes would imply.

> Island Mexico
I'll take this as you transferring the territory to us
Please tell all wh*Tes to leave the island

I'd rather use it as a testing site for our bombs

fuck you and your ancestors fat fucking asshole

fuck all obese americans, sons of a thousand bitches

ah ah ah oh oh oh spics spics ah ah oh oh spics

lol @ amerimonkeys

why are all countries except white american states so shit bros?

economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/08/americas-fiscal-union

ok

el trailer trash amerimonkey who is stupid too stupid to come up with its own memes