WHO'S IN?

WHO'S IN?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14535855
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ohio state didn't win by enough to really impresse me, I'd pick Bama for a second chance.

Bama of course. Roll Damn Tide.

USC

As an Ohio State fan bama should be in. OSU would get styled on by Clemson worse than last year.

OSU beats more top ranked teams and wins their conference

Bama doesn't even win the SEC West

anyone just hear Nick Saban on espn calling into sportscenter to complain why he thinks bama should be in the playoff?
that was bizarre

Ohio St
they have the significant wins that Bama doesn't have. No team should get in with their best win being 7 pts over Mississippi St

Bama, easily, they're still only a one loss team with that loss to a team that will probably still be top 6

OSU is still a two loss team, one of those loses was a 55-24 humiliation by an unranked Iowa

And we're only one year removed from them raising a shit storm and winning a spot in the Playoff despite Penn State winning the Big 10 and beating them in the regular season so they can't say shit

fucking USC was all the way down at 10, no way in Hell does beating number 12 Stanford jump them to the top 4

no multi loss team should get in that got blown the fuck out by an unranked team

As a USC alumni, please be Bama so we don't have to play Bama. We're not that good desu.

mfw the committee puts the cleveland browns at 4th and they finally make the playoffs

why would USC play bama if bama isn't in?

because he isnt a USC alumni and doesnt have a brain

strawpoll.me/14535855
RELATED

I'm saying I hope Bama gets in so we have no chance of getting embarrassed by Bama in a bowl game. I know we have no chance of getting into the playoff and we'd get BTFO if we got in anyways.

They'd play in a bowl game that wasn't apart of the cfp. It'll be ohio state and usc in a bowl game.

Definitely not SC.

Should be SC, but the committee made its choice when it slipped Fresno Fucking State into the top 25. It will be Bama, guaranteed.

should be Bama
Bama can actually beat Clemson

OSU will get BTFO even more than last year.

fresno state lost today and won't be ranked for the final rankings.

Please stop LARPing, Cletus, no one is buying it

They've done everything in their power to make sure Alabama is in. Miss St. and Fresno State in the top 25, Alabama dropping to 4th place. It's going to be Alabama.

Orange bowl picks 1st they're taking Miami and OSU or Bama.

USC is eating Peaches with UCF.

Dropping to 5th place I meant. And I just found out that Fresno lost. Maybe they can rank Mercer next.

Doesn’t matter, it just signaled how desperate the committee is to stick Bama in and justify it. A 3-loss team with a loss to UNLV never should have been ranked to begin with.

frankly I would put UCF in before I put OSU, USC, or Bama in, but you have to look at the complete picture. Ohio St's resume is better and they played better down the stretch than Bama did while playing better opposition too.

Literally who?

>SC should jump 6 spots for beating a 12th ranked team

not in this world, OSU has a better claim on it and they don't have much of a shot either

>Troy gets ranked next making LSU's loss not too bad
The fix is in m8

Whoever put the SEC ship on a friday is an asshole. I woke up this morning and checked what time it'd be on and saw the fucking score. Fuck america.

OSU had a babby schedule (and still managed to lose twice) and underperformed significantly against a supposedly overrated Wiscy squad. USC beat a surging Stanford. Neither will get in you can have a legit debate for one or the other

>ucf

doesn't matter, CBF panel's supposed to look at the entire body of work, and strength of loses have always counted more than strength of wins regardless of what system College Football operates under

And frankly get that UCF shit out of here, undefeated of not they just beat their first ranked team of the year and it was #20 Memphis, there's a reason they were all the way down at 14 undefeated or not

>UCF

That gave up 42 at home to fucking USF, and had to go to double overtime to beat an unranked Memphis team at home.

Stay off drugs.

SC has no claim

it;s OSU or Bama

Should be Bama. OSU will get BTFO by 36 points easily by Clemson.

Fuck all this "Conf Title" falderal too. Precedent was set last year

the Penn State and Michigan state wins are as good as anything USC did

only undefeated team left. Beaten all of their opponents. Won their conference. Highest scoring team.

>it doesnt matter when wins and losses are

>"oh oh wait, a PAC 12 team with the same record had more acceptable losses than us, fuck that, they are the worst coast anyway"

>Penn State
One-point victory at homeMI State
Not ranked as high as Stanford

If Bama gets in the yankee college football programs should all retire.

>OSU had a babby schedule
what makes you say this? What teams in the top 4 had a harder schedule?

>tfw bama gets in, and USC and Ohio State can't play each other in the Rose Bowl

>turn to espn to see what they think
>they're asking a woman

>USF
11-0 vs non-UCF teams

>#20 Memphis
11-0 vs non-UCF teams

So UCF beat two undefeated teams and they're still not good enough?

>Rutgers
>Nebraska
>Maryland
>Indiana
>Illinois
>UNLV
>Iowa (loss lol)
Never reply to me again

penn state and wisconsin are both ranked higher than stanford though

Penn State was ranked #2 in the nation at the time. USC beat ZERO top ten teams this year, and got stomped on by Notre Dame. The PAC-12 is such a weak conference.

I hope USC enjoys playing UCF in the Peach Bowl, because that's where they are going to land.

What is the difference between Wisconsin and Alabama then? Wisconsin lost to a better team than Alabama did. Wisconsin made the championship game even. It has to be OSU

And you played like ass against both of them. Your point?

do you think this same exercise can be done with other schools?

ITT:Bama fags galore.

Ohio State deserves in.

if they had actually lost to one of the actual hard teams on the schedule(I mean other than Oklahoma) instead of fucking Iowa they'd be in the playoff, face it the season was sunk the second that game ended and everyone knew it

Whatever happens I'm just happy we won the B1G and beat M*chigan, PSU and blew the doors off that grumpy fuck Dantonio. More than I could have hoped for after the Iowa game.

>at the time
Not how you rate win strength, try again

Two of them were in championship games. One of them was home because they got booty blasted.

Heather Spinach?

>you
i'm a penn stater who hates ohio state
but their win against us, even by one point, was more impressive than anything USC has done this year

Oh let them, because then Bama blows the doors off number 3 FSU to open the season

>#1 ranked team for 13/14 weeks
>not ruled one of the best 4 teams in the Final rankings
playoff looks like a giant fraud if Bama is out desu

USF was underrated all year. They honestly should have been a 20-25 team.

They played only 1 Power Five team all year, and it was a shitty Maryland squad.

UCF beat nobody good, they don't deserve to get in, simple.

Have fun with your New Year's Six game, though.

>I’m a Pedo Stater
I’m sure you are, Buttguy

bama had 1 close loss to auburn in auburn and would have been #1 otherwise. and ohio state got BTFO by iowa. bama is also objectively better than ohio state (they'd obviously be favored by vegas) even though that shouldn't matter. i'm just excited to see the memes tomorrow either way

>females talking about routes

why incentive would i have to lie about that
do you know how much shit i get on this website for saying i went to penn state?

>Says Bama has 0 Top 10 wins
>Beat the #3 team opening weekend
what did he mean by this?

>"the pac 12 is such a weak conference"

>the conference with 9/12 teams with bowl elligibility is a weak conference
meanwhile
ACC
>9 out of 14
Big 12
>8 and then 2 1-11 teams
B1G
>8 out of 14
SEC
>10 out of 14

can you do ratios, bubba?

this meme needs to die

Should have had a harder schedule, then. Your one power 5 win is over a shitty Illinois team.

Sorry if the AP and CFP committee think your team isn't worthy enough to be in the top 25.

USF also had two loses, and didn't win their conference.

OSU fanboy logic
>at the time ranking count but only for our team
>teams deserve to make the playoff even when they don't win their conference and are named OSU

Reminder that if USC had played Mercer they'd be going to the playoffs.

This

Your conference champion isn't even in the Top 10 rankings

Take this L.

>Beat the #3 team opening weekend
but Alabama didn't play Oklahoma opening weekend.

>OSU had a baby schedule.
>bama should be in.

Wew lad

see this

btfo

>turn on Fox, they're all supporting Ohio State because Fox hosts the Big 10
>turn on ESPN, they're all saying Alabama because they host the SEC

Fucking hell, can't these greedy Jews just let people have their own opinions for once?

kek this. alabama is too cupcake

what is the best OoC win by a Pac12 team?

Having USC in this picture is a joke. Nobody talks about them getting into the CFP, because they aren't.

This is how the CFP will look tomorrow:

1. Clemson
2. Georgia
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio State.

Nick Saban already transferred the money from his Swiss bank account. It's a done deal who is #4

Florida State was a fraud you fucking retard.

I'm not supporting either team, just pointing out the flaw in your logic. Penn State or Miami both deserve to get in over Bama

Bama literally NOBODY this year. The only good team they played, they lost to.

Ohio State gets in for having a harder SOS, and having a better resume of wins.

This. All that matters is beating Michigan. Everything else is secondary.

>Sorry if the AP and CFP committee think your team isn't worthy enough to be in the top 25.
USF, isn't my team. That would be UF, which was terrible. I just have a habit of actually watching teams play.

Also, I don't really care about UCF. My only real stance is that Alabama shouldn't get in with a bye week. Compared to the other four or five candidates (USC isn't really getting in), Alabama got a recovery period while everyone else had to put their best players on the line.

[non-spoiler]I had the same opinion years ago when Alabama and LSU came up for the national title. It was unfair then and its unfair now.[/spoiler]

Bama beat literally NOBODY this year. The only good team they played, they lost to.

Ohio State gets in for having a harder SOS, and having a better resume of wins.

Are there people that seriously don't think OSU is in? Not even close

check cfb selection committee
>Gene Smith, Director of Athletics, Ohio State University
there definitely won't be any backroom deals

once again faggot, see this:
top kek user

I don't care either way. I will happily sit back and watch as OSU gets absolutely humiliated by Clemson for the second straight year.

OSU will embarrass the playoff process and embarrass their already bottom tier conference all in one swoop by getting BTFO by Clemson again

>Are there people that seriously don't think OSU is in?
Yes, and they're delusional.

The Playoff should really expand to 6 or 8.

Having only 4 teams play for the National Championship, in this current format, is really fucking stupid.

lets just do march madness and expand it to 64

>Miami

I was with until there bud exposed memes don't deserve anything

Ohio State played literally NOBODY this year. The only good teams they played, they lost to.

Bama gets in for having a harder SOS, and having a better resume of wins.

Clemson will beat Oklahoma 45-38, and repeat as College Football National Champions.

There, saved you from watching the playoffs.

Which top 11 win teams did bama beay?

Ohio State beat Penn State, undefeated Wisconsin, and Michigan State. Bama beat a 3 loss LSU team that lost to at home to Troy, and a 4 loss Miss St. team.

OSU wins that argument.

He has to recuse himself