"Syrian" "refugees"

Okay, I know a lot of refugees are not actually Syrian, but economic migrants, but let's imagine you were an actual refugee men, on fighting age, fleeing from war.

How would you feel if you watched this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=yFSq72ErFbM

I am not even Syrian, and I feel bad seeing it, and knowing that a war as such is going on, and I am here sitting on a chair, being physically fit and 30 years old. It is illegal in my country to join foreign armed groups, so I can't say more about my thoughts.

So the question is, how are they able to run away? Are those people worthy of any respect, by us or by anybody? I don't think so...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QbR7i_moBY
youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU
youtube.com/watch?v=SKM-Pxh-OUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am not even Syrian, and I feel bad seeing it, and knowing that a war as such is going on, and I am here sitting on a chair, being physically fit and 30 years old

Lmao didn't know they had internet in refugee camps

haha...

I am spanish man, just in case you were not joking.

Like this

What did you mean by that? Not sure if I get it.

I was responding to this.

>How would you feel if you watched this video?

Don't fall for the assad meme

There's basically no good side in that war unless your village's flavor of sectarian warlord seems like a good dude

Liberals like to quote this: "Evil wins when good men do nothing."

You fight so future generations don't have to.

That's literally the opposite of what librulz say

>evil wins when you good men don't go out to greet it and bring it wine and chocolate and try to make them adopt our values

Okay. And then you would stay and fight, I assume.

If you search for perfect good sides on a war, you are fucked.

The important thing here is that there is a menace for the stability and even the survival of their country, their children, and their way of life, caused by a rotten and globalized political system, and there are brave men fighting against it, and cowards fleeing away from their duty.

Yes if the cause is fair to me yes I will, I'm a former soldier btw.

Rojava is worth fighting for my dude.

Its all bantz dude. As far as regarding whether a man should dedicate his life to a cause should be entirely based on what q man wants. Its his life, not his country's, not his superiors, not his bosses, nor anyone else's. If you want to leave a country then so be it. If you want to dedicate your life to a country than so be it.
Tl;dr: If it was your life, would you like someone to judge what you do with it?

Read the second part of my comment, there are no perfect, fair sides on a war. But if your homeland is suffering a direct agression and your own home and family is at risk, fighting for it is always a fair cause, even if the political regime is not perfect.

God knows I don't like the goverment of Spain or even the average spaniard, but if there was a war as such here, I would stay no matter what.

>caused by a rotten and globalized political system
Caused by a shitty dictator who was unable to keep tabs on his durka sunni majority*

He left openings for Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the US to exploit, and subsequently failed to respond to this foreign interference adequately.

>commies
>worth fighting for
They not much better than ISIS/nusra.

I have no respect for people who have no cause other than their own life.

What you are saying is probably why syrian refugees leave: Dying with 25 years is not easy, rather live a comfortable live in europe.

I really despise that mentality. A real man is willing to sacrifice himself for his family and his people, no matter what. Otherwise he is not a real man.

So you blame it on Assad because he was not able to handle foreign political interfence, and not on the political interference itself. Okay.

Anyways, that doesn't really matter. As I said, there are no perfect sides on a war, but it is obvious that the Syrian Army is defending stability for the people of Syria.

I will not fight for the wrong side. French did it in 1939 and they were wrong. If Russians or americans go full christians white power tier I'd side with them. Even if they attack France and god know how I love my country.

>10 seconds in and fugue in D minor starts playing
Fucking dropped

There has been foreign interference for as long as there have been countries. Everyone in the world deals with the same shit. If you can't it and defend your people from foreign interference, you don't deserve to be the leader of the people.

He is incompetent and he allowed this to happen to his country and his people. All blame fall for him and his regime. They were supposed to maintain peace and stability.

They didn't.

That I can understand, of course. But we are talking about the situation in Syria.

Anyways, in the situation you are mentioning, you would still pick a side and fight, not run away.

It is kinda frustrating that none of you seem to be getting my point. Don't you see how immoral is for a man to run away from a war? There is always a side to pick.

How is that relevant anyways? The soldiers of the Syrian Army are fighting for the country and the people. You don't like Assad? Thats fine for me, but as I said, there are no perfect sides. If you are syrian, the Syrian Army is just the right one, and fleeing away from your duty is immoral and WRONG.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QbR7i_moBY

Turns out you are all hypocrites who blame Syrian refugees from fleeing away from war, but you would do the same? kinda dissapointed.

Por favor, some perspective.
Syria is a banana dictatorship, has been since the birth of the nation. Power shifts hands mainly by coup de etats, theres different elites agressively competing for power within the state, and different ethnics and religious groups they can pit against each other.
Its NOT a democracy, and Bashar is not a president, he inherited the position from Grandpa Assad, hes more like an absolute monarch.
The problem is, he never wanted to be that. He just wanted to be a doctor.
The rightful heir, who was groomed to succeed Hafez, was his brother Bassel. He was the real leader, studied in Russia, had military training and command skills. But he died in a car crash, Hafez recalled Bashar from London, and tried to make of him a ruler for Syria in a few years, with limited success, obviously. The opposition took this as a sign of weakness from the Assad dinasty, and the shitfest started.

Then you should know we stanf ALONE and while mootd get king status well be sent to concentration camps.

>get
>phone ortography
T-thanks moortwo

So what, I don't get what your points have to do with the topic. Read

I don't like the goverment of Spain either, but if the country was destroyed by external forces and the army were doing it's best to maintain the order and reestablish what we have now (as bad as it is) I would definitely fight with them, because it is my homeland and my family.

How hard is that to understand? Do you guys even have roots anywhere?

And you are right. But then, why would a country allow people that only look for themselves in? Why should we help somebody who will flee at the first sign of danger, who has no concept of honor or gratitude?
I'd love to have the man in the video as an immigrant in my country, but the pieces of shit that are invading our continent? No fucking way

Read

Too.

Well go and fight for it Ahmed and stay there.

>I'd love to have the man in the video as an immigrant in my country

I feel the same, problem is those are obviously not coming. They have no reason to.

Most of Syrians are also economic migrats

What external forces? ISIS and Hezbollah etc moved in later during the conflict, which started as a civil war WITHIN the country.

War is horrible. Just because it offends your sensibilities shouldn't equate to you mass immigrating hordes ofpeople from a completely different culture into your own to then just pay welfare. This isn't even taking into account Islamic doctrine, which anyone who knows is not surprised by the way this agenda is pushed in order to dominate the West.

Just kys

>which started as a civil war WITHIN the country.

Are you naive enough to think there were no international interests on the "rebellion", even at the start?

Anyways, even if we assume there were no external forces, my point is still valid, but you keep missing it.

The Syrian Army is fighting to make the country stable again and to protect the civilian population. It doesn't matter if Assad is the demon itself, it is the better alternative for the country right now, and you are a Syrian you have the duty to fight in the Syrian army. If you run away you are an egotistic coward and you deserve no respect.

Thats it.

>an actual refugee men
>on fighting age
Okay...

>fleeing from war.
What kind of people would even do that? ISIS is only 70.000 people strong, how could they make millions flee their homes? Assad and Kurds beg for the so called refugees to come help them, why don't they join?

That would be Saudi Arabia, from Europe or the US we can call it an internal reason.

This is what actual refugees look like.

>90% kids, women and old people
>get a few hundred kilometers away
>often stay in the country
>are thankful to the people who give them food and don't ask for more

Because they are fucking egoistic cowards (the ones who are actually fleeing from war)

Thats my point.

This is the opinion of THEIR own women on them:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

And this is a documentary about the NDF forces, basically civilians who fight with the Syrian Army.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKM-Pxh-OUQ

Seriously, I don't know how anyone can question than refugees on fighting age are fucking scum. Even less being on Sup Forums.

Picture very related.

Over 9000 keks. I thought the same.

Still an okay story, though.

Is there something wrong with D minor? It always sounded like a perfect tonality for "epicness" for me.

Of course there are interests. There are interests to make Catalonia independent from Spain. But there hasnt been any revolt lately. Cause it takes a lot of people willing to die for it to get it started. You seem to believe that war is Syria vs the world, but nothing of this would have happened if Assad had all the support you think he has among the Syrians

It made the video cheesy, that's all.

For the third time, Assad has nothing to do with this, he is not the army, as the king of Spain is not the army of Spain.

Still, I would fight with the army of Spain if we were on a similar situation, even if the king was a rabid dictator, because it will be the only option to protect the civilian population, the country, my house and my family.

And "refugees" on fighting age fleeing from Syria are avoiding that responsability.

It is not that hard to understand.

What if most of your family is on the rebel side?
What if some brother or cousin is enlisted in some rebel militia?

Then I find him and kill him

Because they only go to counties that give them the most gibs me dats. Then they bring crime with them wherever they go.

Fuck them.

With that scum? I would fight against them, of course. I have the hope that my family is not that stupid tho.

You must understand that there are no legitimate rebel groups on Syria.

What ifs won't get shit done

What decides legitimacy?

Honestly. I would leave the country and head for the gibs and white women in germany. Why is that even a question? Fuck fighting for nothing. It's a huge mess, who is even fighting who? No one will win, why stay and die?

Good willing.

>t. Average american

Thats why I hate you. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Im pretty sure most of the rebels are genuinely convinced they are fighting for the good of the Syrian people.

>Im pretty sure most of the rebels are genuinely convinced they are fighting for the good of the Syrian people.
>Im pretty sure most of the rebels are genuinely convinced they are fighting for the good of the Syrian people.

Excuse me for not wanting die so jews and globalists can keep making them profits.

>Syrian Army
>Jews and globalists

You are thinking about the army of your country, mate.

Not all of them are running away. Some are running away because they have no weapons. It's hard to fight against airstrikes and tanks. All you can do is run or shoot blank targets and waste bullets.

You join the army, which is fighting to bring the order back.

See the videos I posted.

lol you moron

more than likely, they're fighting for a right to enforce sharia law

Even if they are, its because they think its the best. Are you able to comprehend written messages?

Daily reminder, that all of this is just for a pipeline from turkey to europe.