Me and my family are joining tomorrow 5:30 at night before spanish police wake up to go to the voting polls and protect...

Me and my family are joining tomorrow 5:30 at night before spanish police wake up to go to the voting polls and protect them against their coup d'etat. Most of my neighbours are too. Over 80% of polling stations are secure now thanks to anonymous people who won't accept Spain dictatorial coup.

Cool story bro.

nah this time is true, as catalans don't have an army or anything on their side they're organizing themselves

Death to C*taluña

At least you won't be run over by tanks with blood on the streets. Keep in mind, those same tank Russian guys are trying to pull you away, don't be duped by Ivan.

Coup d'etat is the Catalan secession.

you catalans are so fucking braindead, you have literally no idea what you're doing you're just blindly following a fad and fucking yourself over as a result.

>mfw another nation gain freedom and independence
>mfw internationalist kikes loses another round

t. spanish CNI with proxies

t. watches dr and pays the cuck license with pride

fpbp

godspeed to you and your people Catalo-user, you will be free in this life or the next.

I wish you the best OP
Its a shame how spain does whatever the fuck it wants without regard for international law

>let's secede for no reason and destroy our economy and future

where are you going to vote?

why not, they have every right

Buen intento, picoleto

they do, but it makes no sense to secede just for the sake of doing it. I'd understand this movement if they were actually mistreated by spain, but they have special snowflake status like basque country so it's just a huge pointless ordeal.

>they have special snowflake status like basque country
That's not true
Why do you talk about things you don't know

well the UK did it

will Quebec want another go if this is successful?

>break the constitution and make an unfair referendum without an opposition campaign and where the independentistas are the only people who are going to vote.

we dindu nuffin

i want them out of Spain soon as possible but at least in a legal way...

Will anything change after?

Catalonia is Spanish

Why are they so dumb they don't get it?

Finland is Russian

Why are they so dumb they don't get it?

referenda shouldn't be happening under such tension
the results are always retarded

>be catalonia
>break the law
>the government cracks down on you
>we dindu nuffin

We won't recognize your sh*tty fake """country""", based spain will BTFO you

‘I am firmly convinced that Spain is the strongest country of the world. Century after century trying to destroy herself and still no success’ - Bismarck

>ayy a part of our nation wants to become indepent (again)
>we have two options
>1: ignore the whole thing, let them vote, ignore their vote, they are angry for 2 weeks then go back to normal live
>2: we behave like dictatorial madmen, send in army and police, appear like real oppressors and make even people who don't give a fuck about independence angry at us
>what shall we do?
>JUST

thats what happen when the fascist successors PP rule the country

Spain will become poor

>wanting to be forever cucked as being part of a larger country
I bet you wageslave too

Bump

are you guys going to stop speaking spanish if you become independent?

Good job, senpai.

People feel no responsibility anymore

>before the Spanish police wake up
So, at noon?

They already speak a different language