Can't kill the Hill

Can't kill the Hill

C-SPAN
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe

Youtube - Oversight of the State Department
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE

Other urls found in this thread:

therightscoop.com/mark-levin-explains-why-hillarys-intent-doesnt-matter-in-email-scandal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_transplantation
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
youtu.be/gL8vJAapiYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH

CUP OF TEA

who /lbgt/ here?

>Hillary literally being tried twice for a crime she didn't commit
>American legal system

Do we looking like mentally ill degenerates?

Toothpaste, please break the conditioning right now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This our thread for our crook
GEEETTT OUTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>didn't
Are you retarded?

Fuck off faggot

No she's being tried twice for a crime she did commit, but for some reason wasn't punished for.

Reporting in senpai.

ITS TIME TO STOP

WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS

ITS TIME TO STOP

my parents are stupid cultural marxists

This whole hearing is a desaster.

>she broke the law
>she received and sent classified information
>this is against the law
>she gets away with it because "she didn't know"

nigga what?

why no 302s?

it's trey

yay

who is the baldy?

I feel like comey is a good stand-up guy but the clintons are threatening his family

post feminine penis

Answer the question

This guy explains it

therightscoop.com/mark-levin-explains-why-hillarys-intent-doesnt-matter-in-email-scandal/

i don't know but i bet he wishes he picked a different seat

only yuri

/o/ still here. Anyone else from /o/?

>He just said it was negligent
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The clintons need to be skinned alive

HE WAS STRONGLY SUGGESTING THERE IS A HIDDEN MESSAGE IN HIS STATEMENT AND WE NEED TO READ IT

>C A R E F U L L Y

GET OUT, OUT, OUT YOU FAGGOT

Does everyone there have toupees or is that real hair? Everyone I know is balding at like the age of 20 what the fuck, how do I get that hair?

You forgot:

>fbi didn't interview her under oath
>fbi didn't record the interview
>fbi didn't keep a transcript of the interview
>fbi didn't even attempt to cross her answers with previous interviews for lies
>fbi director hasn't even spoken with all the 5 or 6 agents who conducted the interview

wew lads

he's been passing notes

fuck that selfish prick then. so he would potentially sacrifice the families of the american people having this treasonous cunt hold the highest office in the land? fuck him. if a happening did come his family would probably be safe too. DON'T YOU EVER feel sorry for this fucker

i did

Link to statement plox

Only just got home from work and settled down. What exactly is happening here chaps? Just seen a bunch of threads.

Propecia

You don't have the security clearance to know the cure for hereditary baldness.

haven't been on /o/ for a while
>that stratus

The system isn't rigged tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_transplantation

STUNNINGLY INCOMPETENT

FBI director being ruthlessly grilled by the Republicans.

alright fuck it

i have to get up and move, and eat

fucking starving

o shit!

Anyone got a link?

It's not rigged

It's just fucked thanks to the judiciary

It's alway the fucking judiciary

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

>erasing emails

Look again

>trying to do your job for the greater good
>clinton threatens your family
>have to go through an entire hearing rationalizing your decision at gun point

sounds horrifying

Yes.

The system is technically rigged in that the laws which deal with this sort of breach in security at the highest levels allow the breacher to get away with it given enough connections in Washington, and that Congress would rather dance around in a circle than I don't know make some new laws or revise the current ones.

read my statement carefully

Slowed down a lot. Still fun to go on.

HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS FAGGOT FBI DIRECTOR CLAIM THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE INTENT AND TALK ABOUT HER DESTROYING EVIDENCE AT THE SAME TIME. How are some democrats so fucking stupid they'd believe this shit?

Does it trigger Sup Forums to know that literally the only people still paying attention to Benghazi/emails are people who were never going to vote for Clinton anyway?

Go ahead and ask literally any Clinton supporter what they think of all this. Most aren't even close to paying attention. But the thing is, independent swing voters really aren't either. This is such inside-baseball (or at least regarded as such) that literally not a single vote will be lost because of it.

With that in mind, and knowing now that charges won't be coming, wouldn't it be more productive to try to find other avenues to beat Clinton, instead of rehashing shit that no one but you cares about? I mean, cry about a rigged system all you would like, it doesn't change the facts on the ground; Hillary isn't going to be charged for anything, and probably won't lose any votes from this either. Even the people holding their nose to vote for her will still vote for her, if it's either her or Trump.r

If you work at the FBI you can setup your own email system at home and keep your job

Good job, Comey

Comey is allowing us, the American people to administer justice. Our vote for Trump will be enough. We can finally put the Clintons away. Comey let us know he alone will not decide who (Trump) will be our next president. He also lets anyone who supports Hillary know they support a criminal.

/k/ reporting in

Did she use a zero fill utility to delete the emails?
How does this not imply she knew she was doing something wrong?

All hillary supporters please post some suggestions for the comic

all i had to do was connect the dots

>where are your parents

Well? Where are they?

>There's no evidence that they erased the emails to conceal them
Fucking hell.

Trips of truth

>you delete because you want to delete

He got BTFO out there.

>that guy behind Comey

His sides have left the courtroom.

>Clinton Foundation

What's not my statement.

She hasn't been tried even once, you fucking retard.

>>>/youtube/
>>>/9fag/

The DOJ and FBI underneath them is an executive department. The judiciary is also fucked due to all the activist progressives, but this corruption is squarely in the lap of the executive.

Comey stated that her lawyers did the deleting...apparently

By the end of the year the President of the US will be a woman and so will be the UN secretary general.

That is all, it's time you guys start accepting it.

>non-country

Cool opinion you got there buddy.

And that Clinton had no knowledge of them doing so.

No

Lol you even exist?

>indio banter
irrelevant/10

She knew exactly what her lawyers were doing. She's feigning technical ignorance to avoid responsibility. Sad!

>MR ANDERSON

The facts are there are enough barriers and holes in the FBI front for Clinton to win anyway. Comey is waging his war in a different way. He is going to give Clinton her win, but he will make it a near meaningless win in the short term and a weight around her neck in the long term. And he is going to force Congress to do its job and make a real issue out of it through actual legislation.

Yes.

No

okay seriously. I think that comey knows that recommending charges wouldn't do shit to her. She would get away with it and the FBI will be to blame here.

Looking at this, he knows that she is guiltiy, he knows that she fucked up badly and yet he doesn't press charges.

Two reasons come to my mind
a) clintons are threatening his family
b) she won't get punished when they recommend charges.

youtu.be/gL8vJAapiYE justice just released new music guys im not jokin Sup Forums reporting in

Shit, Comey just got caught in the web! Chaffetz master of maneuvering!

>Comey dindu nuffin
If that was true he would have the transcript of her interview and it would have been done under oath.

IN FOR THE KILL NOW LADS

Chaffetz is going for the throat. The attorneys without clearance having access to emails is something I didn't even think about.

PROSECUTE EM

Comey should just come out and say it "Hillary is above the law."

Chaffetz IS FUCKING WRECKING HIM!!!!!!

>NO CONSEQUENCE

What? You mean the transcript which reads for 3 hours

>I didn't mean to do it I'm retarded I confuse my computer with my microwave

Chaffetz! You are killing his family! YOU ARE KEELING DEM!

Jason Chaffetz is OK in my book. He is asking the questions that we are all asking.

HEY HANS WE GOT A COUPLE MORE FOR THE CHAMBER

Comey is getting fucking annihilated.

She made all her employees legal council for Attorney/Client privileges

/ss/ is entry tier fetish