Daily reminder banning Muslims from the US is letting ISIS win

Daily reminder banning Muslims from the US is letting ISIS win

Mind explaining how exactly?

go home proxy trudeau

obvious bait thread is obvious

SAGE AND IGNORE

Trump isn't the one who's using fear tactics, that's regressive left doing.

if you kill your enemies they win

only according to Trudeau

>Every Single ISIS Member Has Been Wiped From Existence. Here's Why That's What ISIS Wanted Somehow!

Then let them win

i finally understand. isis wants the US to ban muslims so that uh uh uh...

No but you are most likely creating martyrs

So if you kill them... THEY WIN?!?!?!

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Because it would make Muslims angry and therefore they would join ISIS to get revenge upon you

Then we kill those who take up their cause.

But terrorism has nothing to do with Islam pointynosedsmileyface.txt

Seriously, why is this such a hard concept for people to grasp?

Let me get it straight - so you're telling me, that ISIS wants to NOT have agents in the West and also want TO get destroyed?

no dont you get it, ISIS WANTS YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELVES

>keep migrants out = ISIS "victory"
>let migrants in = significantly more terror attacks, rapes, ect. = ISIS victory

How exactly does ISIS not win?

To a simplistic mind this logic is really stupid, but in reality, the rise of right-wing governments will actually help ISIS (but it would help the West so much more, that it might actually be worth it)

If we tell Muslims to fuck off, but also we don't fuck with their countries and just keep giving the Muslims in the West shit till they all pack up and leave, we would be better off because less Muslims, and they would be better off because ISIS would have no opposition (infact a bunch of angry pissed of Muslims who were kicked out of the west), and they would go around the middle east terrorizing the place up, probably gas all the kurds to extinction, then have a huge bloody war with Iran

The only problem with this is we might lose Israel if we promise non-intervention in the Middle East (but I'm sure some may say that is no problem)

don't forget to sage and hide bait threads

Now. We both win

ISIS or warplanes will kill them

Your right, we cant piss them of any more then they already are.

Eventually you run out of money and people to send to die. That's the problem with war.

I would've guessed that OP's flag was Canada, what a pleasant surprise.

>one post by this ID

>Because it would make Muslims angry and therefore they would join ISIS to get revenge upon you

But if you remove the Kebab, how are they a threat?

sauce?

But how would they get revenge they can't enter the country?
Checkmate atheists.

You call it death. I call it population control.

It's easier, cheaper, and faster for us to kill one of their soldiers than it is for them to have a kid and raise it to replace the soldier we just killed.

THATS NOT HOW YOU HOLD A TRUMPET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isis is the enemy of canada so no matter what they do they win
Even in they stop existing

i agree. we shouldn't have gone over there. if anything we should have sent tier one spec ops dudes to make a publicized execution of saudis who were involved in the funding of 9/11. the arabs would have totally respected that.

i don't think that we can stop supporting isreal. we should put pressure on them to de-escalate shit. but it might not be possible. in any case, we can 'stay out of it ourselves' while 'not abandoning our friends.'

Wouldn't this fuck up Western economies though since the oil market would be fucked? It's not like we can just ignore the entire ME and be untouched. The West has a lot at stake in that sandy shit hole.

The Middle East oil value is a myth.

We get more oil from Mexico than we do the Sauds.

Not to mention oil is a demand based industry. Once the prices hit high, investments are made to find more or mine out previously tapped Wells that still have some but were hard to manufacture properly.

Then there's oil sands which Canada has tons of but are being environmentalist pussies about.

>If you don't let us in we will kill you

They believe if we go there and bring them down to the last few, jesus will come back and save them. That is literally exactly what they want. Why don't we give it to them?

Still the best one

Isnt Venezuela sitting on the biggest oil supply in the world?

Oh yes - sorry - the Muslims/Isis are not angry now.

1 post by this id

Sage

Yes, bigger than the entire Middle East.

But without a Revolution, nothing is going to happen.

It's like a bag of money in a Feral dog's cave.

When will they learn.

Don't you get it? ISIS WANT us to defend ourselves!

This picture doesn't even make sense. This passes for political cartoons now?

The idea seems to be that Obama, by refusing to call as Islamic terrorist attack 'radical Islam', is somehow hurting the recruitment for ISIS.

What the cartoonist probably does not realize is that Obama's pussyfooting and naive material support for 'moderate rebels' is helping ISIS enormously, and Trump's ideas are our best hope to shut ISIS down with Russiabro.

Shilling for Jim Jeffries I see.

>be nice or we'll kill you

Yea, cause ISIS never existed and were having a tough time finding recruits before Trump's campaign

Wrong.

You don't understand that oil is a globally traded commodity and supply disruptions anywhere in that global market directly affect prices here.

Venezuela's oil is shit heavy oil that can't even be sold without importing light crude to blend it with, resulting in their marginal cost of production being roughly 10x higher than Saudi Arabia.

If you kill us we win

>get feefees hurt over words
>take up arms
Let them. Nobody needs those people in civilization.

>real muslims aren't a part of isis
>dont make fun of muslims or they'll join isis
what

>let us in or we'll kill you
>let us in and we'll also kill you

wew lad

>wrong.

No it's correct, that was my first point.

The affected price will allocate resources into investment capital in order to find more.

At most you'll endure a year of higher prices but to loose the risk of Abdullah and Ratajj is well worth it.

Daily reminder Bill Clinton said it's ok to ban suspected terrorists first

leftist logic... smmfh

exactly, critical thought escapes these imbeciles

>i fear all mussies
wew lad. keep your cuckservative ideals to yourself.

Fine but they will all be
over
there.

To the simplistic mind
that is a lot of words.

Go to bed trudeau, and dream of black dicks

daily reminders that kikes troll this board with their constant shillery. Fuck off.

>goldberd

>goldberg

Daily reminder that islam is a fascist movement disguised as a religion.