Why do Americans like him?

Why do Americans like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wrong_Mans#Episode_list
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-jan-9-13-2017-late-late-show-falls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't.
He's probably the least popular late night host that's not on cable. Based Craigy Ferguson just developed a cult following so the network thought they could continue that just by hiring another Brit.

mostly because of the carpool karaoke shit. americans will rush to anything celebrity related, the dumb fucks.

Yanks are fucking hideous, unfunny fat cunts so they see themselves in him and can relate.

because he sings in a car... but get this, with celebrities!

The singing is what does it, people like late night and music. Also his easily accessible content on youtube.

SPENCER RICE IS A SHIT EATING FUCK HEAD

Americans eat 20,000 calorie burgers for breakfast. They have no taste or concept or quality.

ah yes the "Brits pretending the unfunny comedians they produce which go to America never had careers in Britain" meme

yanks are cock munchers

Corden never had much of a career in Britain really. He wrote Gavin and Stacey, though that might have more been Ruth Jones, and had a short lived sketch show.

Because he's fat lol

He wasn't particularly well liked over here. The more solo work Corden did the more evident it became that the reason for Gavin & Stacey being so successful was Ruth Jones' input.

>The Wrong Mans
>sketch comedy show starring Corden
>UK viewership: ~2 million for episodes which ran after the series premiere (which had a viewership of 4 million)
around 3% of the UK's total population watched this show.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wrong_Mans#Episode_list

>The Late Late Show with James Corden
>Corden's shitty late night show in the US
>average nightly viewership in the US: 1.34 million
around 0.4% of the US population watches this show.
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-jan-9-13-2017-late-late-show-falls/

>Why do Americans like him?
He's British.

yanks are spackers

I don't watch late night shit but my parents and sister like him and the few times they've shown me clips he was more funny than all the other shitty late night hosts, even if that isn't saying much.

Why do Americans love any of the British people on American TV? they all range from awful to mediocre. Why can't they import actual funny people?

It's weird watching old episodes of MtW and seeing John Oliver on them. He doesn't even manage to stand out.

This.

John Olivers one of the biggest offenders. He's about as unfunny as a male British comedian gets.

>Ruth Jones
I'd fuck the shit out of Ruth Jones

fat bitch

He's the cunt that is killing late night. He takes the fake celebrity friends bullshit to a whole new level.

I preferred that blonde from the show tbqh.

Don't listen to that spennyfag

The same reason Americans like talk shows.

Because he's a fat talentless annoying cunt

I think I would tune in at least twice a week for a Kenny Hotz hosted talk show.

But I just hate the late-night talk show format generally. It's being sustained by a bunch of dudes trying to live out the Johnny Carson fantasies of their youth. (I've never heard these jokers mention Dick Cavett once.)

I don't

he is nothing compared to Craig

>yurocucks make a "why do americans" thread

let me cut this short you street shitters

Americans dont control whats on tv, jews do.

Every opinion you have was formed by the tv jew. You are plebs.

they're not very smart?

>james corden
>one direction
>adele
>ricky gervais
>gordon ramsey
>piers morgan

brits literally run america

t. corden-loving nigger

>lost more than 50% of its ep 1 viewers

Nah but seriously BBC2 is one of the main channels whatever they put in that slot is going to get a couple of million at least. As a chat show host he's competing with about 10 other guys doing the exact same thing.

He's a big guy.

Literally who?

Star Lord

He got fat.

never heard of him

Because he was on Doctor Who, that's literally it

We don't. He's forced on us.

A lot of us like British accents until we remember how horribly dry and sarcastic you are. The charm wears off pretty quick.

And you'll rush at any chance to talk about them. It's like they're your celebrities.

M8, even I've been in an episode of doctor who

his character was brought back like two times afterwards

you suck his dick

the reason why americans can't get into british humour is because you're all a bunch of sensitive pussies that can't handle any level of banter without getting personally offended

Give us back Ramsay for more UK Kitchen Nightmares, keep or kill the rest I don't give a shit

you seem like a really fun guy to be around, you must have a lot of friends