Why do you hate Mexicans? Mexicans have a great culture, good food and music, beautiful women...

Why do you hate Mexicans? Mexicans have a great culture, good food and music, beautiful women, and over all are a charismatic people. There is no reason to build walls in between our two nations.

Even if you don't like them, they are the future face of America. The British had their time. Then the Irish and Germans, now it's time for Mexicans to inherent America

Other urls found in this thread:

m.modelmayhem.com/1605087
youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQT9tCKHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The wall just got ten feet higher, again?

Nice cherrypicking of our south americans sons.

Yeah you can fuck right off. The average mexican woman looks like this

Jose, plz go.

No one hates Mexicans. They hate foreigners invading their country telling them what to do.

t. Jose Alberto Salamanca De Tastrimara Pendejo de la Gringo

S L I D E

Not at all

Do you think pear shaped trolls are cute? Then southern California is a great fit for you!

She's Brazilian.
m.modelmayhem.com/1605087

>mfw

Your average congress in central america

It's long ago been concluded that Central America needs to be gased.

Also the cartels are helping the chinese drug America so you go fuck your grandmother

>average mexican girl

This meme needs to end

>great culture
why is mexico a shithole then?

Sure, right after they lose some weight from not eating churros

I've fucked worse, desu

Lewd

ew indios

So does the average American woman.

Lol those cholas are from here

I dislike anyone who makes under 75k a year.

same

It was never a comparison game, son. They are equally ugly. Raise the income cutoff and they start looking better.

I want their drugs, cheap drugs.

>I'll post my white replacement propaganda with a picture of a vaguely pretty woman
>Guys on Sup Forums only think with their dicks, right?
>Surely this will trick them into accepting political opinions that work against their interests, right?

Latinas are my weakness

Their economy is shit and their national security is shit.
You can polish that dirt hole poop all you want, but we know how fucked those border cities are.

A wall will actually force them to face the reality that they need to fix their fucking could try for once instead of just sneaking into ours.

drug cartels are not culture

>ITT shit tier mexican girls

Anyone have that mugshot of the guy with the Peruvian bowl cut who's southern american but was classified as white

most then

Finest women you have there then

>why is mexico a shithole then?
Depends where you go Senpi for example Detroit, red neck trailer parks, Brownsville and south side of Chicago are shitholes in the US I could literally meme US is a shithole all the time by constantly posting images of said places

Prime age for mexican girls are about 15-17 y/o
That's why they all get pregnant at that age.
From 20+ they all get fat and lazy
from 25+ they all look like piles of shit

Me too but I hate when women dance. It does absolutely nothing for me and actually seems kind of odd. Do I have autism?

Bolivia is an injun country. Mestizas are the only hot Latinas.

>beautiful women
Here's a beautiful woman. How low are your standards?

that's what I call a fupa chalupa.

>de la Gringo
kek

So you admit that they are low class and therefore ugly and you are in fact cherry picking?

i want to slide my pale meat pole in between those big brown buttcheeks.

The wall is hundreds of thousands of feet high at this point.

Hey, Guise!

What about the White Mexicans?

She has the ass of a quarter horse. Or should I say (drug) mule. :^)

maybe but I don't think it has anything to do with that.

¡Jesus Pepe! El culo es MUY GRANDE!

most mexicans are utterly retarded tho

believe me. i know

nothing in my life do i want more than to marry a girl that beautiful.

underrated

>t. Chicano
Do you know what group of people hates Mexicans the most?

>they are low class and therefore ugly and you are in fact cherry picking?
Wait what group are you talking about Mexicans, or US, I'm a little confused please clarify

My dick just got 10 feet higher

Time for you to go back, Paco.

When did this meme start anyway?

They control the government and banking

>all that ass and tiny tits

would still bang the fuck out of her

Sure, they're cute little beans now.
But we all know that mexican women are known to age like milk.
No thanks, pablo

unable to follow the rule of law apparently
asking for forgiveness instead of permission is the hallmark of the ultimate faggot

columba_bush.jpg

>flat
>no curves
only if you are into boypussy fag

Mexicans bring drug wars and sex slavery. If you want to see what a country with a Mexican majority looks like, then look at Mexico obviously. You cant pick the "good" from mexicans and pretend they don't bring the bad along as well. Thats what over-emotional illogical liberals do.

Califag from SF Bay Area here. Latinas look nothing like this, they are all short with hairy necks, and arms, and usually are not pretty. The ones that are pretty are like 1/6 native mexican and 5/6 Spanish or German.

Better Mexicans,than retarded US-Americans

what does that even mean? Spain is a disgusting country...you literally are the reason why Mexicans are degenerates. Have you seen your failed country?

Jesus muh dik

i really don't get the mexican hate. they aren't violent radical people, they aren't raping white women. All they do is edge out a life here doing jobs none of you will do. if they are gone who will do their shit tier jobs? you? their presence benefits you so why exclude them?

t. german cuck

t. turk roach

Disagree about their music. It's awful.

Spotted the mexican.

Same happens to me. Twerking, regetton and all that shit actually turns me off

Californian here from Los Angeles. every fucking race has good looking people and ugly people but the ratio here seems the latinas have the upper hand on whites when it comes to beauty.

>i really don't get the mexican hate. they aren't violent radical people, they aren't raping white women
Yea the vast majority arent Breitbart just always puts a story of an illegal or plain Mexican doing dumb shit while at the same time coddling their Kike overlords who hold the most power to fuck all people over

Been around mexicans all of my life. A lot of them are druggies, run under the table scams to fuck over the IRS, reap all of the benefits of the public institutions of the US, cant even speak proper English when you run into one at a store, etc. They are not "bro-tier" as a race. Most of my friends are Mexican, and I'm still not disillusioned enough to believ that all or even most Mexicans are like my friends.

weeb shit? really now?

Fuck off ou gross mexiroach you are trash

youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQT9tCKHU

Same here. I live in Concord and I can confirm they are generally 5ft tall and 250lbs. There are a few hot ones but they are generally 16 years old which is like being 24 in bean years

Legal Hispanics are what you described here.

Mexicans are literally in a nationwide gangwar 24/7. Fuck them.

They're also a trillion-dollar parasite where the rich eltie of Mexico get richer off of suppressed wages while telling their poor to fuck off and be our problem while telling us it's our job and not theirs to take care of their shit people. Their ruling elite deliberately suppresses wages to steal factories and jobs from Americans, and they blame us for for their people's poverty because their country is allegedly poor.

They're violent racist apes who like territorial wolves instinctively scrub out all not their kind everywhere they go to transform everywhere in America they go to be "barrios" like in Mexico.

And they're so fucking arrogant. They really do believe it's our job to provide for them and put up with their shit, and refuse to consider that Mexico and not the US is the fucking problem.

>now it's time for Mexicans to inherent America

I've seen where they're the majority. Their always-pregnant over-populating mass-shitting-out of babies and general violent ape ways destroy everything they touch. They will successfully take over this country much like how fleas breed and take over once-clean dogs. But that doesn't mean things will get better with them around.

And your post sickens me: THEY WILL OUTNUMBER YOU, SO LEARN TO BOW DOWN TO YOUR MEXICAN MASTER NOW TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR THEM TO CONQUER YOU!

Yeah fuck you Parasite-Pedro.

Even among Mexicans we hate each other. What do you expect with other countries?

How full of hotties is Colombia?

So first it's no curves, now it's weeb shit is what's wrong?
Sounds like you're just jealous that anime is real here.

There is plenty of them, specially in Pereira or Medellin

That day that somebody went outside and kept notes

British. Irish. German. Mexican.

One of these things is not like the other.

It's basically saying all they have to offer is sex. It makes them look like utter trash

that's an albino

As much as an opponent I am to race-mixing, if you love her, marry her. However, that doesn't mean you have to get rid of tour morals and cultural identity. If she can't love you for who you truly are, she doesn't love you at all.

What the fuck is a Mexican OP? They're Israelites of the Tribe of Isaachar

Those thighs and shit upper body and small tits really don't mix, expected better cherry picking desu

yet white women still own the most sought after pussy in the world... why is that?

don't kid yourself, beaner.

>using muh dick argument to negate the fact that Mexico is a shithole because of its lazy and corrupt inhabitants

does this shit ever work?

Usually the only people who hate "chicanos" (no one except retarded leftists use that term anyway) are Mexicans who want to be "white" and try to act "American" usually they live in the north next to the border and they're jealous. That's just something i've observed. Most Mexicans hate people from the capital more than they hate "chicanos"

Also Californian from Los Angeles, by far beautiful whites outnumber beautiful mexicans, and that's saying something since I'm pretty sure there's more mexicans here. All the mexicans are fat ugly little mole ridden creatures that couldn't make a dick hard if they licked it for an hour straight. They're fucking ugly.

>dat smudge tool

If you're going to post shoops, at least choose credible ones, nigger.