Is he /our actor/?

Is he /our actor/?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/11/michael-shannon-is-on-an-anti-trump-rage-tour.html
youtu.be/KMOfe3OUVn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah, he's a libtard

didn't he go on a rant about Trump

i want him and emma stone to make babies so i can laugh at those frog eyed fucks

he did, fuck him

he already has a son

Anyway best actor alive probably.

i like him

Good.

yeah he's freaking awesome

i especially like him because he's from my childhood

No he's a nutcase IRL.

And not in a "haha cooky goofball" way, i mean like "oookaay wtf was that"

He's one those deranged thespian type of actors he doesn't have a filter from brain-mouth and has some really strange way of seeing things and conspiracy theories and shit.

He's really good at what he does though, but as person no.

This. He's a complete nincompoop who only makes sense when he's reciting words that someone else wrote.

So basically, he is literally /ourguy/

>“There’s a lot of old people who need to realize they’ve had a nice life, and it’s time for them to move on,” Shannon said. “Because they’re the ones who go out and vote for these assholes. If you look at the young people, between 18 and 25, if it was up to them, Hillary would have been president. No offense to the seniors out there. My mom’s a senior citizen. But if you’re voting for Trump, it’s time for the urn.” And if your parents voted for Trump? “Fuck ’em. You’re an orphan now. Don’t go home. Don’t go home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Don’t talk to them at all. Silence speaks volumes.”

vulture.com/2016/11/michael-shannon-is-on-an-anti-trump-rage-tour.html

Michael Shannon is definitely one of us

youtu.be/KMOfe3OUVn0

wow yeah I pulled that up

fucking dropped so quick

MAYBE IF HE WASN'T A KOOLAID DRINKING SHILLARY LIB

CHRIS PRATT IS A LEGIT /OURGUY/

Chastain got 100 $/day for Take Shelter.

He is someone who absolute needs to stop fucking around with facial hair and just shave every single day. Some men look great with beards and are babies without, like Jake Gyllenhaal. Michael Shannon has a great jawline and facial lines and looks badass, he looks like a scruff letting that patchy fluff grow out.

>all these cousin-fucking truptards

I can't wait for the conservatives on Sup Forums meme to be over.

he was amazing in the master. Oscar material!

just wait til the bombs drop my friend