ITT: "Heroes" that did nothing right

ITT: "Heroes" that did nothing right

Just finished ds9 for the first time

James Avery is the worst actor I have ever seen.

Its like he is trying to contain his jungle rage every moment, regardless of what emotion is supposed to come out.

>Computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin

Janeway is a cautionary tale of why you should never let a woman pilot a spacehip.

>Its like he is trying to contain his jungle rage every moment, regardless of what emotion is supposed to come out.

You don't have much contact with negroids, do you?

Janeway did everything wrong for the right reasons, but usually at the wrong time and in the wrong place.

Now if you can decipher all of that and connect it to in-universe geographics and times and events then you'll find out..

Growing up is liking Picard.
Becoming an adult is about emulating Janeway.

>Janeway
>hero

>Turns an entire quadrant hostile towards the Federation
>Is rewarded with a promotion to Admiral

Well, they don't promote villains to admiral.

I actually like Voyager. There is something immensely comfy about "We gotta get back to this place" and all the shit that happens in between. Like the episode that the new Q goes on Voyager and makes everybody naked until Seven of Nine doesn't react in shock to being naked (shame you don't see her boobs or bum). In payback Q gives Janeway a starchart with wormholes that shave 8 years off her return time. This also happens in another episode, where she could be given weapons that would make her ship insanely powerful and engines (I think) to shave like 20 years off their return, but she declines because the guy wants help with testing a world destroying bomb or some shit.

It's only problem is Neelix and the forced Doctor shit where he gets a personality and a name and shit. Plus his qt assistant gets killed off and replaced with Tom.

She crippled the Borg for generations. That probably makes up for everything.

In the backstory to The Force Awakens, she fucking ruined everything forever and completely validated everything Palpatine did during the prequel trilogy

Boromir.

Explain.

>Mothma elected Chancellor
>immediately after the Empire suffers its final, most crushing defeat, she signs a peace treaty with them leaving them in control of about a third of the galaxy
>she publicly ostracizes Leia for being Vader's daughter and later has Leia branded a paranoid militant for using her own money to buy a squadron of old X-Wings
>she cuts the New Republic's military and fleet by 90%
>during her new age of peace and prosperity, the planets again start bickering about... trade negotiations while the remnants of the Empire build a new fucking Mega Death Star and no one cares or even believes in except Leia

>this is supposed to be better written than the old EU

Empire defeated within months after ROTJ.
>nope.

What a twat. Did she at least die on not-Corruscant?

No. I don't think so.

The lengths Disney went to continue the story. Fuck.

>computer, generate a gf
>unable to comply

You don't watch much Star Trek, do you?

>28 year old kissless virgin program activated

She destroyed one hub which was at the far end of their space, the Borg she helped defeat 8472 were still raping the quadrant, and it didn't bring back the dead.

ITS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST

Dude you wouldn't be a kissless virgin, its a world with holodecks

holodeck sex is superior the real thing

making the real females want to compete for your dick again

like robot pussy would do

Sheev was right.

Plus "Disney Wars" is total shit. LucasWars era is the only Star Wars canon worth anything.
Even including the Ewoks cartoon.