/brit/

yorkshire pudding edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUMiZKyM6AA
youtube.com/watch?v=smCUYq-j3mM
youtube.com/watch?v=eTMqcQ73FAw
vocaroo.com/i/s0pTxj0r94oa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Helen Clark [Prime Minister]: Michael, I have a bit of news I should make you aware of...
Michael Cullen [Minister of Finance]: Yes, I do know, Helen, the Mauri Pacific party has died.
Helen Clark : Uh, no, actually, it's that this morning, well, I set up a Kiwi bank.
Ruth Dyson [Minister for Women's affairs]: ...what?
Michael Cullen: You did what? You s- you set up a bank?
Phil Goff [Phil Goff]: I had a moment of weakness and Jim exploited it, like Roger Douglas!
Helen Clark : Yeah, well, we didn't really have much choice because it was all going to piss in a kettle here, so we had to get the coalition deal out of the way.
Michael Cullen: What are you talking about? What coalition?
Helen Clark : We were having a preliminary meeting with the Alliance when Phil was starting to cry, the greens were having a meltdown, it was getting embarrassing!
Michael Cullen: You bought a bank out of social embarrassment? I sometimes buy "The Dominion Post" out of social embarrassment, I don't buy a fucking bank!
Helen Clark: Michael, this is so fucking us!
Mike Munro[Press Secretary]: Hold on, let's just wind back, let's just get this straight so that I can deal with you two properly, how much is this bank?
Helen Clark & Phil Goff:Well, uh, two billion.
Mike Munro: Sweet Tracey Emin!
Ruth Dyson: Two billion?!
Adam: Alright, don't need to shit yourself about it, because we're not buying it. Okay? It's funded by taxes.
Ruth Dyson: Oh, that's alright then!
Michael Cullen: Oh! Great, the triple! I'm a Rogernome, a banker, and now I'm raising fucking TAXES?!!

northern powerhouse

youtube.com/watch?v=bUMiZKyM6AA
>yank trying to make a yorkshire pudding

>dropping your CTRL+V post a million words long 1 post into the new thread

zero chance anyone is reading this

anime

i hate scotland as much as the next man but edinburgh is a wonderful city
have a look around google street view yank you mong

The seven natural wonders of the world

Aurora Borealis
Harbor of Rio de Janeiro
Grand Canyon
Great Barrier Reef
Mount Everest
Paricutin
My very impressive willy

Look a bit under cooked.

HURR IM FROM SLOVAKIA OPEN MY IMAGES HURRRR

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=smCUYq-j3mM

You know that thing other people say you do that annoys them? You're doing that right now

wish she was lying here next to me

bet she does cute little talks in her sleep

seriously another one?

what in gods name

fuck lads I love a good sunday roast

the deano chef

that's the good part really because if anyone actually sat down and thought about what I just did I would be very uncomfortable indeed.
*closes caravan door*

what an absolutely shite edition its not even sunday you mong, next time make a slags/chebs edition

SNAP

disgusting, he should stick to rare chicken

stop putting her on a pedestal, you still have a chance here; don't fuck it up

I'm about to strangle you in your fucking sleep you utter cretin

edinburgh is only good because it's filled with english people

That poor Irish lad who has no one to talk to when he is feeling tragic. But he mugs off other people.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTMqcQ73FAw

one thing ive noticed with that lad is he always has like the 'in' haircut of the year he makes his programs.

do paddys eat sunday roasts like us?

She lives on in our dreams

don't get it, is that supposed to be a SJW or a council house rat?

Fucking hate this. Patronising, condescending shit from chinless Old Etonians trying to pretend they actually care about the north and think some fucking railway to take more people to London is a solution to the years of neglect.

Fuck off. REEEEEEEE

rorke victim complex: the image

This is right
you know it is and your wrong if you think otherwise
real < anime < furry < gay

I don't cry I'm just saying men are actually lonely. Women are just "lonely"

You ever stand at the traffic lights with a bus coming and think you could easily step out and end it?

haha me neither

Give me your best cockney

Has /brit/ tried the FREE Open Beta for COD WWII yet? Holy shit this game is f*cking epic and I've already preordered it. The free zombies skin is a nice freebie to come with the preordering.

can't help it, she's all I think about
put me out of my misery with your kind hands, Wolfgang

Why do the far right act like such fucking children?
>Anyone who disagrees with us obviously dyes their hair and has piercings.
>That means you shouldn't listen to them for some reason

ngl yorkshire pudding wrap looks peng

ye

I've met her in canterbury
shes even more nutter than she seemed on question time

lol

>yorkshire pudding wrap

alri west midlander

They are nice though

>all this talk of loserly aimless people

Losers aren't typically that low-level wage slave with depression that toils to come home to an empty house or slum apartment full of roommates. The loser lives in a sort of structural (whether real or not) impasse; their lives are in a perpetual postponement. If we want to view how they live we ought to examine a type of working class person.

This person works short hours of a salaried, low paying job and will never be independent. They live communally, with family or friends, and each amasses their resources for a very low standard of communal living. Each person, for instance, is independent only so far as a single bill like internet or electricity. They often move frequently and short distances and have no higher goals.

The loser is typically somebody who, by their mediocrity or laziness, finds themselves meander into this sort of working-class life, but if you ask them about their plans, its always something about their interrupted schooling or applying to the military next year. They don't work a lot of salaried hours, not because they're contend with a low standard of living, but because they have no spirit for short-term, unimportant work. After all, that's not their real life is it? The critical error here is that real living begins at those levels and gradates upwards. You can't just start living. Pic related.

fucking hate being northern

I never said you cry...

got called an aggressive and deceitful man by someone today

Nary a single word

winchester is so poor people put portabogs in their front yard

it aint safe for the block

didn't read

shut the fuck up

>rorke
you have a mental illness if you are European and look at the state of our countries and think this is a good thing and that those who speak against it are just angry and stupid

sneaky bit of OC

are you?

REALLY want a copy of the NewLabour Party alternative budget for 1990.

Rite mate :)
No prublem if yuu haveny gut anee

o

here you go mate
vocaroo.com/i/s0pTxj0r94oa

people do that here because the earthquake ruined all the sewers aha

>everyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill
hmm

yes

I guess most people have mental illnesses then because most people aren't reactionary bigoted mongs

would plant one on your chin, pathetic arrogant little rorke twat

ah yes this post with an american flag astride the top i'll be sure to take the opinions therein very seriously *scrolls faster*

don't care if it's copypasta this basically describes me
although the problem is less that i think "this boring work is not the real me" and more that my autism lead me to separating real-world and internet behaviour for too long and assuming the "real me" existed separately but closer to the internet model.

only recently has it dawned on me that to actualize my self image requires doing things that in the short term seem irrational, scary or boring.

wish i'd some how been born in the pacific northwest or australia or california or texas or nz or cape town or durban, rather than the uk

>he hasn't had a picnic outside winchester cathedral with a qt while the sun is out
reconsider your life mate

what prompted them to call you that?

Bomben auf England!

howling

This chap has the right idea

it's past midnight here, I'm a little drunk, not reading all this
have the (you) for the effort

tis is mah favrit may may

>picking white slags

This is the perfect type of woman. Huge nursers, which are perfect for feeding my offspring.

REPOSTING WITH (VERY LARGE) CHEBS BECAUSE I DESERVE RECOGNITION

maybe all of /brit/ should buy 100 lottery tickets to increase our chances and if one of us wins they buy an island for us all to live on and imports tons of slags from around the globe

GOTT STRAFE ES

waiting for the new content cop

It's alright lad. You're my favorite little frog.

faggot

OHHH JEREMY CORBYN

S-P-A-C-E

BOO!

only you

*floors you*

Thanks, but have you got anything with less "fucking"

require a copy of this document

calling all new zealanders
please locate and scan a copy of this document

it was in an argument with my mother

that's a castle