This was considered hot in the 80s.

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

No, I think she was still considered mousey by 80's standards. "Cute" at the very best. The movies visuals are what's iconic, not her.

gigantic bush

And she's still hot in 2017

>This was considered hot today

oh snap nigga

She's so brave

>ywn do cardio with/get beaten up by late 80s Sharon Stone
But, why

OP this is 2017. it's OK to be openly gay. Nobody will judge you.

I'd lick that sweat off of her and then wear her tights over my head.

Marine Jahan

fuckkk

>Cutting the video before Arnold punches her out and then we see a close up of her ass falling in front of the screen

Literally gay

Nowadays you're not allowed to show blonde-haired, blue-eyed women in movies unless they're also Jewish.

Nowadays you can't go to to Sup Forums without some faggot migrant from Sup Forumsestine shitting up the board

Wtf is her collarbone muscular? Uggs

>im honored

jew lover

>thinking the red pill is contained to Sup Forums

Welcome to the new world order user.

Go back to Sup Forumsestine and stay there Ahmed.
Sup Forums is as Jewish as Hollywood, and you're not welcomed here. So fuck off and take your magic carpet with you

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why don't people get sweaty in movies anymore?

>yfw this was the beginning of the end for SJWs

Sharon Stone isn't blonde.

>Sup Forums is as Jewish as Hollywood
That's where your wrong friendo.

>posting a picture of the guy who complained that there was no interracial romance in SW7

Shiggy

Dude whoa what the.... Damn....

I grew up in the 1980s. This was fucking hot. I spilled so much jizz to that tape.

This one was good too.

This is considered hot today.

Is humanity getting worse?

ICKY!

It still is nigger.
go chase some fat popped out baboonass.
OOGA BOOGA

Anyone who finds that attractive is weird or fake as fuck and generally worthless. There isn't even one exception to this.

DUDE I'M A DANCE TEACHER IN MY 30'S WHO JUST WANTS TO TEACH YOUR 6YR OLD DAUGHTER TO DANCE OH WAIT

I was in primary school when this came out, the chicks went crazy for it, different time

*16yr old

Nah it was right the first time

Still is.

And stunning.

>he thinks this isnt hot

When the news article for this was shown in my class one of the guys said she looked pretty. I wish I had called him out on it.

I think that's a body double

back to Sup Forums you go

because everything has to be clean. medieval europe and everyone having clean white teeth etc

what went wrong?

>people gay enough to not get turned on by this bothering to talk about female beauty
Stick with the cocks OP, its what you want