ITT: Sup Forums in 1939

ITT: Sup Forums in 1939

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KrWneSgOhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope hitler nukes brazil lol

Poland? Where is that? Eh whatever, just another European war. We're sure to stay out of this one though.

do you not remember how Sup Forums was like in 1939? all these newfags smd.

Welp, looks like those euros are killing each other again. I hope we can just sit back and make money off them and not get pulled in like last time.

I surrender

A bit soon don't you think?

Finland, I swear on me mum, I only need this land to be sure that you won't grab Leningrad if something happens, alright? You can take this Karelia land if you want.

russia will take care of those pesky europeans

Whelp, just joined the Navy. Getting stationed in Pearl Harbor.

Sweet! I hope you have a fun time there.

COME AND TAKE US
youtube.com/watch?v=7KrWneSgOhc

I hate chopping wood for my car

Amen to that.

Nukes? What's that?

SELLING BEEF, SELLING BEEF BY THE TON
VERKAUF VON RINDFLEISCH, VERKAUF VON RINDFLEISCH VON DER TONNE

Top secret Aryan technology

Interesting...it's not like a famous scientist is gonna share that with us.

So you're into international trade?

How about no?

Sopa de macaco.... UM DELEITE.

Is this what really happens

Oh shit Germany is gonna go ham, they hate jews, most of our people hate jews and we have quite a lot of them. Let's save and secure the lives of more of us by siding with and helping Germany get rid of the jews, I really hope people in the future won't hate me for this strategic, but vile decision.

Heil Schuschnigg?

I guess sort of but Finland made no deals (parts of Finland were marked Russian in Molotov-Ribbentrop pact)

So Russia attacks

But afterall we just wanted to be at peace

i kinda have a bad feeling about this cvetković-maček pact, creation of greater croatia isn't good for our unity, especially considering their party is now beating serbs to death in their villages

I was chopping wood at my yard and suddenly I got a feeling some shit's about to go down on the 30th of November..

Why were russians so mean

>it's another World Series won by the Bankees
Joy.

Let Europe fight their own wars, we already saved their hineys once. I'd rather go out and dance to hot swing music until 1:00 AM than get shot up in France.

YA HEMOS PASAO

The first V-2 test wasn't until 1942, dude.

>Finland in charge of automotive technology

Wew. Krauts are chimping out again.

It was because Finland was so poor

Some fuel engine's got replaced

Of course we were kinda poor too, the country was still recovering from the Depression in 1939.

Laughing at europoors unable to sort their own shit out. I'm so glad we're not part of this and never will be.

"Who's that guy, Ruth?"

"I don't know, Pat, but I hope he doesn't actually think Cab Calloway is a good singer like the last beau I dated."

Stop shitposting, Stalin. We're staying completely neutral this time. Also, fuck Russia.

Too soon

Neutrality is for pussies. Let us show you how warfare works.