And yet youre still single user

And yet youre still single user
How?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poor and he has better facil features than me

I don't have millions of dollars from being on a hit tv show.

this guy is like a fish swimming up for air

I'm a big guy.

thats his mom you pleb.

Being fully honest he can do much better

I'm too tall. The manlets won.

>she's dating a dwarf
>she still wears huge heels to make him look smaller

Women are such cunts

I'm not desperate enough to fuck a dwarf, duh. Not yet, that is.

He's rich. It's Tod Browning's Freaks all over again, this time with the talented midget actor Harry Earles replaced with a one-note poseur I want to see hung by the neck with a bootlace.

Her poor back.

That's not why they wear heels. She's shaping her ass, while placing it right on his eye level. She's doing it for him.

Money > Power > Fame >>>>>>> Looks

She looks happy because later on she's getting "the Dink".

>handsome
>RICH
>famous
>seemingly decent person
>probably sizable package

He's taller than most of us in those areas at least

He's a small guy

If he had an average pecker he'd pass out if it got hard, I expect he ain't packin nuttin

I want him to feel friendless and then die

He's good with his tongue

if you're single and upset about it you're probably an asshole. at least that's my excuse

If he wasn't a famous rich actor he'd be posting on here and living on bennies.

I could cuck him any time I wanted, because I'm normal sized

feels good bros

And grammar

Underrated post

Why did I kek so hard at this?

This may be true, but I can kidnap a famous midget like him and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation.

Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad.

I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things I would do.

This reminds me of that article headline where the robbers break into a gay rapists house who is like 6'7" and he just rapes them for days.

>robbers break into a gay rapists house who is like 6'7" and he just rapes them for days.
lol source please

snopes.com/two-burglars-predator/

He's pretty aesthetic facially... also he probably has a 6-7" cock... so he can please a woman. The millions of dollars in his bank account probably contribute a little bit

I'm a bald manlet. He has an actual medical reason as to why he looks like he does, I just inherited shitty genes.

Plus he's a rich, famous actor.

I'll just come out and say it: he can do better. A lot better.

His "medical reason" is literally shitty genes

>probably has a 6-7" cock

Where's the science, user? This just seems to be based on his egotism. Millions of dollars in the bank will do that for ya. I would like concrete evidence of this, to my mind, improbable wang.

>He has an actual medical reason as to why he looks like he does

You too baldie

Yeah, but if he did any better, he'd know it was just the money. This woman allows him to think he did it on his own. But he didn't, it's still, it's still the money, heh.

If you inherited the bald genes thats a genetic disease, you fucking imbecile. Too bad you inherited the low IQ ones as well.

Baldness isn't a disease. You don't get ill, you just get bald.

society allows this cross-generational relationship because the child is a boy baka

>You don't get ill, you just get bald.

They're basically synonyms in the dating game

I'm ugly on the inside and anyone who would be OK with me is equally as ugly.

I'm single because I'm too scared to ask girls out because I'm afraid of rejections and my standards are too high for my own good.

This I'm almost 25 and never asked a girl out. It's a foreign concept.

I'm not really ugly, I'm just poor.

Iktf

My fucking sides

>some people are single
>this triggers people for some reason