Swedcucks actually think they have a chance against us

>Swedcucks actually think they have a chance against us.

Laughing my ass off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDEJXIBR5M8?t=23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they beat italy and us, they'll have no trouble disposing of a manlet spic nation

Are you nervous?

>Italy
Bunch of has-beens, they haven't been good in like 10 years.

>Holanda
Same but instead of 10 more like 3~ years.

We also beat France, and Portugal last year

very accurate

and your spic nation has NEVER been good

>France
Lloris blunder
>Portugal
Friendly
You were terrible against Italy and too defensive while barely getting out of your own half. Chuky and Vela are going to rape you once our midfield overloads yours.

fuck off chicano

>Italy
>Bunch of has-beens, they haven't been good in like 10 years.
>Holanda
>Same but instead of 10 more like 3~ years.
As opposed to you guys, who have never been good.

>mexifarts

Surprise, we play a tight defensive game like Greece did when they won euro 2004. Just because we arent attacking and tiki takaing around in your penalty area for 90 minutes doesnt mean we are bad.

We are very good at defending and try to take advantage of the few chances we get offensively. You will struggle to score against us, just like Italy and France did.

I enjoyed Eurocuck tears last WC when we destroyed Croatia, can't wait for the same to happen next year.

I enjoyed your salty tears when we deluded you into thinking you could win for a long as time, then scoring 2 in the span of like 10 minutes and knocking your cartel-run nation out of the cup

Even the gringos with a terrible team of mls grandpas embarrased Cristiano "The Best tm" Ronaldo and Pootugal that year. EUFA has too many overrated shit teams who are only rated highly because they play shitters like San Marino and Moldova and benefit from the highest point coefficient for a confederation.

Actually, I knew it was coming. I never expected Mexico to win that game.

good

same will happen against sweden, they will BTFO you

screencap this

what about getting past round of 16

What group are you dutch losers in? Care to tell me? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>Eriksen babbies
Lol he was fucking shit against a meme team like Watford.

same group as the nation you currently leech off of

> Implying you will get to watch Mexico in the WC
> Implying your head wont already be chainsawed off and left in a ditch

Sorry but I dont live in Malmö where islamic refugees culturally enrich me with bombs, my muslim friend.

Nah, we usually do well at the group stage even against bigger teams (not that Sweden is a bigger team than Mexico, though), we won't have much trouble qualifying for ro16 and then getting knocked out there.

Neither do I, I heard they were looking for a Mexican to cast as the Headless Horseman in the upcoming movie

oh yeah, you ARE the refugee that enrich Americans with bombs and your cartel friends

Wait
Oh no
OH NO
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO
*inhales*
Just hold on are you telling me that
*about to burst air*
you didnt qualify for the world cup*
*lets go of air*
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

The deluge is coming for catholic spics

>You were terrible against Italy and too defensive while barely getting out of your own half. Chuky and Vela are going to rape you once our midfield overloads yours.
You're telling me defensive park the bus play works when you're 1-0 up and need to defend? Holy shit! Stop the presses! Dumb Chicano. You don't even watch football.

Kek sure you do.

I just hope we will be rated as underdogs. We play much better when we are supposed to lose.

BUILD

south korea is shit, mexico is fucking trash

you'll end up second breh

You're too shit to even matter. Just let papi Mexico and fuhrer Germany handle this joke group, okay sweetie? er, I mean inshallah.

We hammered Luxembourgh 8-0, a team France drew against. We were favorites against Lux, and came up big time.

>papi Mexico
Cringe

>Sweden
Cringe

Why don't you move back there if you love it so much? Fucking coward.

how many more threads are mexicans gonna make over the GROUP STAGE of a competition that takes place in 8 FUCKING MONTHS?

This.

>imbloyign
teh cringey xdxd

stop using proxy, pedro

Exactly, why dont you move back to Syria, Ahmed?

I am not a Syrian. I do not love Syria. I do not claim to even slightly like Syria.
You claim to be Mexican. You claim to love Mexico. Yet you purposely fled the country.

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

this fucking spic holy shit

no wonder americans hate you mexishits

Germany 3 - 1 Mexico
Sweden 0 - 2 Mexico
Korea 0 - 1 Mexico

Brazil 4 - 2 Mexico

What is a Nethercuck doing in this thread anyway? His shit NT isn't even going.

>Eurocucks

Im merely using the gringos like the cucks they are. Then I will use and fuck your women during the Russia world cup in a hotel where I can dominate your feminist easy sluts with my godly mexican dick just like how Mexico will rape Sweden lol

>it's an "Americans get political to hide their insecurities" episode
fucking reruns

when are meximerifat chi cunts going to stop spamming this board with this shit

Where's your little cut inside baldy faggot now? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>being so insecure you basically call yourself a destructive parasite
That's about what I'd expect from el ChicANO

What part of cleaning toilets for 8 bucks an hour do you consider "using gringos"?

Swedistan will top their group

BASED DUBS RARE FLAG

>No Shitle
>No Nethercuck pieces of shi
>No United Statians
>Then we are blessed with an easy group to advance from with shitters like Sweden and worst Korea
God is mexican and god loves the powerful Mexican race.

We will advance 2nd and face a pretty strong Brazil, if there's a god he is playing with us.

I fucking hate chicANOs and mexicANOs.
1848 best year of my life

Im going to find a beautiful swede whore in the Mexico vs Sweden game after its over. She will be crying tears watching her Swedistan be punished by Allah 7-0 against us. I will comfort her and take her to my hotel. Then I will fuck her and make her my little pet bitch lol. I will stick it in her ass and make her scream PAPI MEXICO IS THE BEST and then make her cum wildly all over a swede cuck flag. Its gonna be great.

I always thought the Mexican hate from Americans were overblown, but after actually having spoken to them, I can fully see where they're coming from.

Why aren't other South Americans like this? What is it about Latinos placed in North America that makes them so insufferable?

El swedeANO

We learned english

>they beat Italy
On a lucky deflection plus bus parking

Rézale a la virgencita wey. Vamos a conquistar nuestro grupo y hacer estos malditos suecos de mierdas llorar lagrimas deliciosas.

Literally your tactics. How can you not have a solution for your own tactics?

To be fair we were dominating the match up to the goal. You were playing for a 0-0 and when that backfired, you looked clueless.

shut the fuck up and put your coat of arms back on

THIS.

Im going to be fucking Swede whores to the tune of Despacito for memes.

>divetalians complaining about catenaccio

>raping*
FTFY manlet boy

I'd love to fuck mexiwomen to the tune of Jag Kommer by Veronica Maggio but I don't want to get aids from your filth

>holding the ball is dominating
Napoli fan?
I'm not complaining
Just don't pretend you're actually better

Leave Sweden to our new cut inside man

youtu.be/tDEJXIBR5M8?t=23s

You dont have a choice anyway kek

We were the ones attacking. You barely managed a single shot the first half. You spent the most part of it on the grass crying trying to kill time.

Dubs confirms

We should bring in Pontus Wernbloom, give him a chainsaw and chase the beanlets around the pitch and throw their heads up into the stands

Damn

Thats what they said about Serbia back in 2006 and they got absolutely fucked in the ass. Euro qualifiers are a fucking joke. Sweden does not belong in the WC

BUILD

CHI

CHA

CHI

How does it feel to be hated by both Americans and Mexicans? You belong nowhere.

Shitskins and an ape

How does it feel to know that half of America voted for a president solely to kick people like you out?

Will based Ibra be back? If so, mekiko has no chance.

Feels better than having all of Mogadishu in my mothers bed ever night

mexico has a chance if ibra is back

Yeah well say that again when you're getting your lungs robbed in Mexico City in about a year.

>Islamic banter

*shudders*

You have to go back

how can you type if you have no head?

your mom gives me all the head I need so dont worry

why did you behead my mom?

Local Sharia law in Malmo demanded it

Look man, if you're really Chicano stop acting like a fucking hoe and dick ride Mexico. Every fucking person in America wants to be something Thier not. Mutts want to be blacks and blacks want to be Africans. Whites want to be European while Europeans want to be even whiter. Chicanos want to be Mexican while Mexicans want to be Spaniards

>Trivago and Tripadvisor
or fuck off CHI