Is the NRA racist?

is the NRA racist?

> 1 post by this Id

>1 post by this Id

Maybe the NRA isn't willing to make sweeping statements until all of the facts are out?

Libtards dont understand such things. They literally believe the other nig was shot for selling CDs and that Mike Brown had his hands up.

>tfw own a lot of firearms
>tfw have a carry permit
>tfw belong to an NRA endorsed gun club

I still don't belong to the NRA. A lot of gun owners don't, if not the majority.

Well not watching your movie now Damon you FUCK.

God dammit I loved Bourne and the Martian.

officer wasnt trying to take his gun
i dont really see how theyre directly involved here

You should join up. They offer free insurance to replace stolen firearms and the NRAILA is pretty based.

>1 post by this ID

So the NRA has to comment on every random shooting in the country or something? The NRA is not beholden to the whims of some rando with a blog on the internet.

Nope.
I've had lovely chats with fellow members of my local chapters despite the fact I'm an ugly looking Injun.

>Keep quiet
OMG THOSE RACIST PIGS THEY DONT FUCKING CARE
>Offer prayers and thoughts
YOU DISGUSTING RIGHT WINGERS YOU DONT ACTUALLY CARE

You cant win.

>This thread
It's a gun lobby that happened to lobby against gunowner interests for several decades.

It has no opinion on police-civilian matters nor should it.

I'm an injun too, by elizabeth warren standards.

For the most part, NRA members, like any other group of people, like good people, even if you dont particularly agree with them, and they dislike bad people, and consider the type of people who want to destroy the bill of rights to be bad.

That leaves room for plenty of races and ethnicites to enjoy the freedoms the NRA helps protect.

That he owned a gun legally, is an irrelevant fact.

The NRA is pretty much only beholden to the majority of their donators.

The majority of their donator just want to know their gun rights are safe.

why is it irrelevant shouldnt police know what to do with legal gun owners?

isnt this a case where police protocol may infringe on rights?

>1 post by this ID

They probably don't want to make a statement before all the facts are available and risk sounding like a complete fool in hindsight.

Remember, hands up; don't shoot.

I can honestly say this anti-NRA stuff is absurd. I work in Law Enforcement as part of obligation with the National Guard, I'm a gun owner and I am the NRA. The NRA is the #1 advocate for gun rights and the defense of the Second Amendment. They have no obligation to insert themselves into any and all gun related incidents.

Wouldn't know. Not paying any attention to the distraction extravaganza that kicked off the very day the FBI recommended no charges pressed on HC.

I see it as a tactic that has been used to keep people's attention diverted. But, as there is nothing the police are doing at this exact moment to set up a legal precedent, and any legal precedents would be decided months from now, I don't feel it's the time to concern myself with it.

>he likes the martian
Hahahahahah

It was a good movie

Waiting until all the facts are available before passing judgement? What a novel concept!

Seriously though, why are people so desperate for the NRA to comment on this? They are a gun rights advocacy group. They lobby politicians and disseminate information to the public in regards to gun legislation. This incident has nothing to do with them.