Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Americans
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuñol_ri
youtube.com/watch?v=4jT05670l-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>8 million
Nothing will change desu.

A bunch of educated people return.
I come from Ireland, and we have a serious case of brain drain.

those people are probably heavily mixed up and if you look at the brazilians for instance you will realize that they most likely will look like your everyday spic rather than the typical dane you see on the street

I'll just leave this here

Danes in Spain are basking in the Sun.
Poor Danes in Brazil kek I bet they all have humongous asses by now

Our diaspora are usually highly educated white people

They'll fit in great with the refugees

Check out portugals

Pretty fucked. But the country would start doing better so there's that.

Mama mia it's a Bazillion Italian

wtf 1 million in USA? Are those Danes or '''''''''''Danes''''''''''''?

They're not all ''Portuguese''.

"danes" they count 1/18 people in this shit

I own two danes

Probably the latter. Tons of people in Minnesota and the midwest love to talk about how "scandianvian" they are.

people of danish heritage. i think there's 100k or less people from denmark living in usa

btw, wtf are 400 danes doing in Lebanon? Jews?

they count in the ones that identify the most with being danish. besides that you probably got some millions more that have a danish ancestor in their genealogical tree.

This is ours, i would be glad if they came back except for ones in UK because only subhumans go there

And people say Italians didn't colonize

>5+ million at once
We'd be fucked

Probably went on vacation there and decided to move. In germany they only counted the danish minority in schleswig-holstein and most danes in spain are old retired people taking advantage of eu laws

They civilized south america harder than the spaniards

Do you think there is some law that forces people to mix or something?

it's not okay.

Japanese Americans are worst race traitor and bring liberal idea for Japan.
also language barrier could be a problem.

>be Swede
>move to North America to escape cold
>settle in a cold part of America because it feels like home
Ah yes, the Swede

not bad 2bh, we never had the material conditions to catalyze large scale emigration outside of the depression so we're ok

Country would collapse
Ngl lad the only time I see slovanians are working as baristas and prostitutes

So a 50/50 would be a better approach

we fucked

>more english here than in england

This is a lie. The brazilians came from jewish families that left Portugal. Most of us don't have portuguese blood.

We can make English people much more quickly though :^)

WOOP WOOP raise the roof

>jews getting into portuguese caravelas
sure

How much ships do you think we had back then ?

There are no serious census in Latin America since it's all self-reported and that alone makes all diaspora charts from here a joke and fake as shit.

Imagine there is a brown, short dude that smells like shit and whose names it's Nahuel Quispe Inca de Quetzalcoatl Rodriguez...

Okay, one day he has to fill in some shit where they ask him to state his race and Ethnicity.

Quetzalcoatl Rodrigues writes 'white hispanis of Danish/Dutch/Italian/Irish/German/French whatever descent...whatever you want.

Just guess what...
It's a valid document.

Let that sink it.

I'm not sure if there is a U.S. diaspora outside of Iraq and Afghanistan.

They didnt move to escape cold weather. They moved because of poverty.

That only applies to central america and some places on northern latin america.

5 seconds on google you lazy burger

You have a fuck ton here
>iraq
Aren't it guys out now?

Kill yourself Takeshi scum.

We are far better than the trash we left.

Fuck off English teacher.

Things would improve a bit maybe , nothing bad would happen.

These numbers are from 2011, a lot of people have come back when things got more stable(our diaspora left because of dictatorship and crisis), a lot in Argentina have come back as do Argentines that come to live here nowadays.

Wouldnt want the ""Swedes"" from Minnesota. They are most likely all mixed with Somali, spic and Polish.

Japanese Americans are Jew with less moni.
I wish my idea was wrong.

I wish i knew someone living in Spain so i could crash at their place.

t.Oliver・Takahashi

Stop with the roleplay bullshit you cancerous burger.

>half of uruguayan diaspora worlwide is in the city of buenos aires

lmao

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Americans

Japanese-Americans are actually rather poor for Asians. We have integrated the best, and its why our numbers dwindle each year via intermarriage/people escaping the stifling culture.

The only portuguese blood here in Brazil is the ones that came with the king after Napoleon attacked Portugal. Everything before was jewish blood.

Well it's a huge city with a bigger market and you're living 1 hour away from Uruguay so you can visit whenever the fuck you feel like. Just to compare, I'm from Salto but now studying in Montevideo, it takes me less time to go to Buenos Aires than back to Salto.

Also factors in that while you're kinda racist and xenophobic that doesn't affect Uruguayans like it happens with the rest of south americans

There is a cute petite Asian girl (I don't know what she is but she seems to be full East Asian) in my university, I go to the same classroom as her.
I'm building up the courage to talk to her.

Looks like pic related, I shit you not.

fonte: times new roman

>it includes Wallons but not Romands
Huh
Also, pan-francism when ?

>portuñol labeled as a language
God I hate Wikipedia

You can't deny your blood my jewish friend.

I am jewish
Anyone have the same chart for the jews?

>26-49m
Nice spread. Now check Germans in the US.

>Also factors in that while you're kinda racist and xenophobic that doesn't affect Uruguayans like it happens with the rest of south americans

It's even more than that, we are stealth immigrants. Unless the uruguayan says he is uruguayan most argies will think he's a local, especially in Buenos Aires, Santa Fe or Entre Rios where the accent is very similar.

Only if you say stuff like champión or something like that will anyone suspect.

Well, you should make it happen.

99 times out of 100 around the world East Asian people are Chinese or Korean though.

Litteraly 20 sec on google

How would we find room for that many people here

Or if you carry a termo under your pit in the street.

>"People"

We don't have an official language in Uruguay, back in the day we had Italian, French, English, Portuguese and Spanish speakers, it's not until the 30s or so that everyone started to speak in spanish.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuñol_ri
verense

Portuñol is discriminated against here though, nobody likes it and it's seen as something ignorants or poor people use. People from Artigas(city) and Rivera are called bayanos, also Chuí

(((Argentina)))

Now I know why we've always disliked them

Your cunt also has a high rate Schlomo

Don't bully Uruguay you frog piece of shit.

(((France)))

This is what we do to your people here

>THIS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED
says his son

>goes unpunished

There are soon more people in Sweden than in Portugal. Why do you have so few people?

why are argentinians so fucking obsessed with race?

even the normies are insecure about what others think, even though no one cares about their country or them.

>imagine a french uruguay
would be filled with africans though

>one million and six
this, we have the same issue

>bragging about mudslimes increasing your population to a 96% homogeneous country

huh we really don't leave do we

Why are Italians leaving Australia?

We have blacks here, mostly mulattoes though

haha

But in USA they're like 1/32 north african irish

Not at all. Also I went to school with one of these 4251 people.

>600,000 in Mexico
based Irishbros

youtube.com/watch?v=4jT05670l-U

>Portugals
Where??

That means no new italians are coming. They are gradually having kids/dying off, causing the number to stay the same and lower, respectively.

>67.1% English identify as English.
I'm sorry.

Many native English people think of themselves as British.

>tfw me mams from cork

Seems like a shit statistic to use in relation to place of origin if the choices are:
a. I live in England and I'm English
b. I live in England and I'm British
c. I live in England and I'm neither

I live in Kentucky and it would seem ridiculous to me for anyone, say, born and raised in the state to say they aren't a Kentuckian. They might not be proud to be, but they still live here. I get that it's kind of a unity thing to say British because it casts aside the split between England, Wales, Scotland, North Ireland, etc. but eh.

>Almost million finns in Sweden.

Time to initiate plebiscite

hehe they will make good swedes soon enough

We do, but expats tend to renounce their citizenship due to the fact that the US taxes expats. It's kinda fucked up.

you can stay with me buddy

There are Italians. Then, there are our true brothers, equals as us, the Eritreans, for which Italy will always be here.

And then there are people that do not speak the language, do not have the culture but happen to have had a grandfather that impregnated some foreign girl and he now claims he's Italian for the EU passport.

btw those numbers are from the embassy of italy in here.