>Movie about a white girl bringing her black bf to meet her parents
>The white people are rich
>The white people are literally evil
>The white people are racist

but also:

>The white people want to become black people because black people are superior
>because black people are superior
>black people are superior

This movie has to be one of the most agenda driven pieces of shit ever.
>all white people are evil and racist, especially the rich ones
>they hate blacks because blacks are superior to them

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cOuEmQ5loEE
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/23/health/college-course-white-controversy-irpt-trnd/index.html
african.wisc.edu/content/problem-whiteness
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-university-of-wisconsin-whiteness-class-20161228-story.html
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/22/wisconsin_republicans_want_problem_of_whiteness_class_cancelled_professor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ztdCpHRsQ_U
thewrap.com/armond-white-ruins-get-out-100-rotten-tomatoes-jordan-peele/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
twitter.com/TweetLikeAGirI/status/838430633584181249
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The white people in the movie aren't your typical "lynch the niggers, chicken and watermelon" racists though, they're more like progressives who worship black people

yet another WHITE PEOPLE IZ RASISSS N BLACKS IZ BEST movie

>LOL GUYS WHAT IF WE MARKETED "GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER" AS A HORROR FILM

I want this meme to die

youtu.be/cOuEmQ5loEE

>black people are superior
>which is why even black people won't date black women

right.

DELET!

i thought Sup Forums was liberal

I expected to see like fucking 10 threads on this. with the amount of hype around this movie I thought the memes would be paramount

your not a bunch of overly sensitive racist fucks are you Sup Forums?

>i thought Sup Forums was liberal

>claims to be a kino board
>only discusses capeshit
>actual pure kino drops
>OMG ITS RACIST REEEEEEE
why do people even come to this board?

>with the amount of hype around this movie
You mean that one guy spamming this shit everyday on Sup Forums

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE IT GOT 100% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES DONT YOU TRUST US?

To race bait now, apparently.

>i thought Sup Forums was liberal
10/10

This whole movie is one big race bait my dudes

>OP lays out all these points
>Completely ignore
>"i thought Sup Forums was liberal"
(as if that meant being a self-hating idiot)
Never change, Sup Forums reddittors.

If you are white and watch this, you will be rounded up when Trump starts cleaning, you fucking cuck.

How to be a critically-acclaimed director (EZ mode):
>Make movie about racism, possibly another slavery movie
>Doesn't matter how tired or unoriginal, just get it done
>Win multiple awards, get high ratings.
>Slowly fade into obscurity over time as no one rewatches movie.
>Only vaguely remaining in people's memories because of high school teachers

The implication in the movie is that blacks are just normal people and those that covet them are fucking weird creeps

>your not a bunch of overly sensitive racist fucks are you Sup Forums?

You got me. In a world where there are collage classes called "getting rid of whiteness", where the title of articles on mainstream news sites are "more diversity equals less white, and that a a good thing", where the term "white people" is used with out apology by the very people who should know better to make sweeping generalizations, here I am being overly sensitive for noticing the racially charged messages in a movie where all the white people are evil and want to be black because they are superior. I must be just as bad as those sjws.

Just out of curiosity, at what point can I make these observations without being "overly sensitive"? Do I need to wait till I see the term "white people" used negatively at least a few thousand more times?

>movie satirizes the regressive left
>alt-right don't realize this and hate on the film thinking it's playing it straight

p funni

>you will be rounded up when Trump starts cleaning

yeah cleaning the fucking floors after he gets impeached

in a world where Jewish cemeteries are being vandalized and mosques are being shot up by white right-wing extremists

You're not making observations, you're having a tantrum because Sup Forums told you that you're persecuted.

We live in a world where Hispanic journalists bitch about whitey and then call in bomb threats against synagogues to blame Trump.

>the evil white people in the movie are liberals because they say things like "I'd vote for Obama for a third term".
>Literally no better than "I have a black friend", something liberals think only a racist would say

I saw this. Ignoring the whole social commentary, I'm not entirely sure WHAT it was trying to convey. It's a thriller-comedy that I filed away in my brain as "that thriller-comedy that is less funny than Tucker and Dale vs. Evil and less suspenseful than Split"

90% of the jokes in the movie are TSA jokes, I just saved you an hour and a half.

>most agenda driven pieces of shit ever
Is there ever a movie that deals with social issues that doesn't have an agenda?

It's annoying that people just use the vague term agenda applied to something acting like it is some inherently bad thing.

Explained to me how hate crimes (which by the way have gone up across the board, this includes against whites) carried out by a small minority of people are at all comparable to respectable collages, mainstream news sites, and other forms of establish media using the term "white people" negatively.

If you have trouble coming up with an answer, just think for a moment of what would happen if a college had a class called "getting rid of blacks/jews/any group that isn't white".

>just think for a moment of what would happen if a college had a class called "getting rid of blacks/jews/any group that isn't white".
It's a good thing we don't have to worry about completely made up paranoia-filled scenarios.

8 years feel so good

You forgot to mention that the "white people are complaining." Or are you just hate watching and venting on Sup Forums.

Imagine what would happen if somebody made a film or tv show called "Dear Black People" which was a critique on how they should all behave in public.

Imagine if you actually watched the movie.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/23/health/college-course-white-controversy-irpt-trnd/index.html

I'm glad you agree that this is so ridiculous that it should only be a paranoid thought.

>cnn
So fake news?

Why would I need to watch the movie? I've seen the preview, and I've heard the arguments 10000000 times.

>Dear white people
>please do not look at my hair
>please do not dress up as a non white character
>please do not steal our secret words like bling bling and for sheezy you're always stealing our rich culture

whites arent the majority everywhere you know

in some places they're *gasp* minorities! who are oppressed, and sometimes massacred!

but hey, maybe im just making that up and its one of those paranoia filled scenarios

This is an embarrassing attempt to dodge the issue being discussed.

see

I'm playing by your standards, Sup Forums.

>it's a "right wing tumblrinas get mad at satire that doesn't even make fun of them" episode

Regressive left is a shit term anyway. It basically grants moral legitimacy to progressivism.

i accept your concession of defeat

Dear White People satirizes the progressive left?

Holy shit this dude annihilated that dumbfuck. Noice OP. Not even with a 10 foot pole would I go watch this movie.

>news are real only when I say so!

I refuse to argue with children. Enjoy your memes.

>stop being overly sensitive, just because popular culture in Nazi Germany depicts Jews as unreedemable evil, it doesn't mean they will do anything bad to Jews

Never said I was pol or the altright, this is something you assumed.

And again, this is embarrassing.

The movie does.

Here's sources you might find more preferable

african.wisc.edu/content/problem-whiteness

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-university-of-wisconsin-whiteness-class-20161228-story.html

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/22/wisconsin_republicans_want_problem_of_whiteness_class_cancelled_professor.html

Dude you got assblasted and now you're trying to work your way around it. OP fucked your tight ass, fag.

Rich white people are evil. They're the one's that bring in all the 3rd worlders and force the rest of us to live in the crime ridden hellholes they create out of once clean, safe, and productive towns and neighborhoods that once thrived. And it's all done in the name of higher profit ratios, lower median income, large worker pool, and money from siphoning taxpayer dollars from the government to bring them in, feed them, house them, and provide them with medical care.

They've literally sold out their own race and nations for a limousine and a mansion

see

Frankly, "Jud Suss" and "The Eternal Jew" are more subtle than "Django Unchained", "Get Out", "Birth of a Nation (2016)" and "Get Out".

Hugo von Hoffmansthal said nothing becomes reality in the political life of a nation that was not present in its culture as spirit. Well, anti-white bigotry is strongly present in Western popular culture, so it's only a matter of time before the "abolition of the white race as a social category" that Noel Ignatiev desires end up the same way the "liquidation of the kulak as a class" ended up in the Soviet Union.

this

i don't know why everyone is so butthurt over it, the villains in the movie aren't evil white people who are evil because they're white, it's white people who fetishize black people to the point where the think they are not only superior, but they literally want to be them

you would think that they're the same kind of people Sup Forums would mock but i guess not

>Django
One of the greatest television moments of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztdCpHRsQ_U

>"I kill all the white people. How great is that?"
>crowd of white liberals breaks into cheering and applause

Tell that to the white beggars I see in the street. There are rich blacks which are proportionate to the amount of blacks in this country, just like whites. But there are more whites so they must be the ones who are evil though!

Gtfo reddit

>you would think that they're the same kind of people Sup Forums would mock but i guess not
I'm not interested in a nigger's opinion about anything.

For some reason everyone in the world thinks I'm obligated to value it when they're all complete retards.

you thought wrong, reddit

Regressive left didn't get it either, apparently. Hence the 99% score on rotten tomatoes and all the nig nogs and spics on twitter saying how "eye opening" the movie was

Look, you're forever going to keep swimming up stream if you're incapable of acknowledging fault in our own race. Rich CEOs, wiggers, and Bernie Sanders supporters alike are at complete opposition to the rest of us and instead of disowning them and alienating them, you're wasting your own time advocating on the behave of people that hold no loyalty or value to you.

Cast them upon the righteous pyre along with their melanin enriched brethren. Let them know nothing more than your contempt

>CEOs
>We should disown white people who get too rich and dont share it with me

Fuck off commie

>in a world where Jewish cemeteries are being vandalized and mosques are being shot up by white right-wing extremists

On what planet? Shitskins have been behind 99% of recent terrorism. Or did you forget all those French people that got culturally enriched at 60 MPH last year?

Name 3 other movies that do this.

thewrap.com/armond-white-ruins-get-out-100-rotten-tomatoes-jordan-peele/
it is

You have any idea how many brown people companies like microsoft, apple, google, yahoo, and disney have brought in? Given many of the higher ups are Jewish, but there are plenty of greedy white goyim gleefully helping to build an empire of ash just for a jet and a private island

The Miracle of St Anna was actually pretty good aside from the mudsharking, but she got what she deserved.

>Rich white people are evil.
Close. """""""""White""""""""" people are evil

lol ur kidding yourself if you think whites have historically been discriminated against at similar levels to other races. the majority of colonialism and slavery was run by whites for centuries

No, the whole point is that blacks are just regular people, and the leftists who dickride us are just as dangerous and delusional as the fascists who hate us.

pretty much nailed it, OP is a fucking dumbshit.
Its a giant middle finger to the white liberals that want to be seen as not racist but in turn are doing dumb shit that makes them even more racist than conservative Sup Forums types. i.e. only giving a shit about a cause because its being headed by a black person, or liking a thing because only black people worked on that thing, it's just a bizarre sort of cultural appropriation that white libs take part in, yet silence Black voices on when its inconvenient to them.

>whaaa both sides hate us cuz they ain't us
>whaaa all whites are racists even the ones pandering to us

We're not talking historically. We're talking right now.

>no girl will ever look at you like this
;_;

this

Fuck black people

LMAO

what happens throughout history carries over into the present. why do you think blacks in America are poorer than whites? its obviously because of the legalized segregation in the USA that existed up until the 20th century, which is not so long ago.

>why do you think blacks in America are poorer than whites?
they're poor criminals no matter which country they're in. If I have to choose between believing blacks are eternal victims who can't be held responsible for anything they do and separation I'll go with the latter.

I wish a remake of "white men can't jump" would come out just to trigger this soft ass society more.

It doesn't matter, in their fetishism 100 percent of black people deserve to be rich Kangz, have 100 percent of all roles in Hollywood etc

Very likely they'd answer you with "oh you dictate how deserving our black Kangz are? That they should be more homeless? You're a racist who don't think they deserve this?" etc.

See their difference in how they answer to equal representation in films vs NBA (or blacks in prison vs womenXmen in prison)

>says the eternal victim

they're poor criminals no matter which country they're in

source?

They are though.

Why is that (and violent crimes rates) the same in Canada, UK, France, Brazil, Colombia etc?

I thought the movie was a joke about how fucked up identity politics are.

>why do you think blacks in America are poorer than whites? its obviously because of the legalized segregation in the USA that existed up until the 20th century

Remember, everything is Whitey's fault. No matter what happens.

>the majority of colonialism and slavery was run by whites for centuries

Colonialism? Yes.

Slavery? Fucking hysterical.

Pick up a book every once in a while.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

just go to any site that displays crime rates for a country and there's bound to be a massive over-representation of africans
I don't even have to check the stats. japan, norway, germany and sweden. check them out, I bet I'm correct, that's why I want separation

>why do you think blacks in America are poorer than whites? its obviously because of the legalized segregation in the USA that existed up until the 20th century

So then what is your explanation for poor whites, who vastly outnumber poor blacks?

Who discriminated against them?

lol nice cherry pick

Muslims kill muslims and blacks kill blacks as a way of life and no one bats an eye

A white man kills a mudslime and it's OMG FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Lets have a modern apartheid, everyone seems to want it except self hating whites

Retard, :)

>history shows blacks as always being poor
>still holds to this day

Maybe it's not racism at work, methinks.

>what are christians and anglo saxon pagans

white people enslaved white people more then white people enslaved niggers. don't even get me started on the first slave and slave owner in america. just a couple of niggers.

You need to go outside a little bit more.

Legit question. Why do Americans worship Blacks so much?

I have yet so see American films were they show the same amount of progressiveness for Asians or Native Americans

twitter.com/TweetLikeAGirI/status/838430633584181249

>itt Sup Forums gets its mind blown