Trump cucks BTFO'ed

Trump cucks BTFO'ed

back to your containment thread, cunt.

But most Trump cucks want the pinnacle of the female gender playing the next Doctor, and that actress even wants the role. It seems like a win-win for everyone.

Back to the dole q britcunt

KILL ALL WHITE MALES

>I think a woman should play the Doctor
>would you do it?
>omg no it's a big responsibility and lots of filming

Typical split arse. Put up or shut up.

The doctor better be a white woman getting blacked every episode

Doctor Who is literal dogshit and only irl memers like that shit

I'll never understand why a female producer, director, writer and a bunch of actresses don't just get together and make their own thing.

As much as I hate this kind of shit I guess it makes the most sense with Doctor Who since it's literally funded with taxpayer money and it some kind of national thing.

Trump supporter here, my favorite movie of 2016 was "Lady," or Handmaiden.

Too much effort. It's far easier to just change an existing franchise to suit their needs.

because creating something original takes talent and creativity

they did men btfo

this

dude pls no lmao

These people don't have the ability to create anything great. They just jump on whatever is popular and ruin it with their own dogma.

Not really, we want a really sexualised memelady as the Doctor. I hope Piper doesn't think they're going to give it to her, because that would be a dreadful idea.

They want to latch onto an existing thing because otherwise nobody would watch their garbage.

But what if it's a darkie fella? Wouldn't she be okay with a darkie fella?

I saw this yesterday, just for the hell of it.
like 90% of the movie is them standing around bickering and the last 10% is the ugly blonde girl doing faces and trying to act like Jim Carrey. Horrible. Ironically the best part of the movie was Chris Hemsworth.

It's probably gonna be both.

It's a testament to how beached your comedy career becomes if you don't have any writing talent. Kate McKinnon is one thing, but what the fuck happened to Kristen Wiig? She made NOTHING of her big break. She's playing this dowdy makeweight behind three objectively less versatile performers. What the fuck?

A darkie fella claiming to be a woman would be hilarious.

blonde girls with strong brows and fat lips make my cock syck

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BRITISH ARMS?

A man co-wrote and directed that.

I don't know, I'm gonna be honest here, however doesn't find Kate McKinnon amusing he's kinda of a misogynist for no reason.

I dunno, do you really think she has that much talent? I haven't followed her that closely, but she's been average to okay in most things. Her SNL stint wasn't much to write home about, but maybe she's shown promise in other things.
I did see her in that episode of Comedians in Cars, but she wasn't able to be very funny there either. That said, when you're a bona fide hipster literally riding fixie bikes and trying to create your own salsa you might take yourself a little seriously.

this

I'm going to be honest here, Kate McKinnon has never been funny to anyone who wasn't ideologically invested in her.

I think she has *some* talent. She has the ability to play more than one character, unlike her co-stars, Loud Racist Joke, Intentionally Gross Fat Joke, and Perpetually Smug Lesbian.

Fucking hell, if you think that's funny, Jim Varney will make you black out with laughter.

I literally had no idea she is gay so you are full of shit misogynist sexist pig.

Hey, don't insult Ernest like that.

> not being a fun of Ernest as a kid
what are you, the devil?

isn't it funny that she's wearing a wig and hat and pretending to be a mannequinn? Stop having such a misogynistic sense of humor, you shitlord!

But Jim Varney had actual jokes.

The only thing I've seen her in was Ghostbusters and she wasn't very good. Maybe it's due to how shitty the jokes were in that movie, I don't know.

It's Dr. Who not Nurse Who