Why do they keep adding extra inches to his height?

Why do they keep adding extra inches to his height?
Last I checked he was 6'1...

Meanwhile, Messi still sits at 4'14'', whatever that means.

he continues to grow as messi shrinks in his shadow

lmao

/thread

he's still in puberty thus still gorwing

He is improving his tiptoeing technique.

he's around 1,80m, already explained more than once. I work in stadium security and have been next to practically most liga players (and some cl players too). I'm 1,85m and expected him to be a bit taller than me, but instead I tower him slightly by 1-2 inches

all these numbers are fake, literally wwe tier for fanbois

>being this asspained

Messi is still a midget tho

Who knows? Why do I keep adding extra inches to YOUR MUM

and like I said last time, you're a big liar. the range rover is 1.78 and he is clearly more than 2 cm above it. maybe not 1.88 but a good 1.85 regardless

With most models and athletes, take their listed height and subtract 5cm and that's probably their real height.

if he was really 1,85m he wouldn't have to tippy toe every single pic and wouldn't be smaller than me

if you want to ask the height of any other liga players go ahead. The smallest I've seen this season is an espanyol foward at camp nou, don't remember his name. The tallest maybe nzonzi or pique, or some goalkeepers but I don't really get very close to them so I can't say for sure

Don't know why he's so insecure about his height he's a giant for Portuguese standards I'm in Lisbon atm all the men are little brown men I'm 6ft and I tower over 95% of them

>look at me mang i'm 1,85m praise me
>redditspacing
You really are ass-pained as fuck. Unsurprisingly, since you are from a country named after ass-pain.

Because he's got shoes on. You don't measure your height with shoes on.

well he doesn't have 10cm heels, is leaning in to open the door and the range rover is on an upward incline. tl;dr it all balances out

>the range rover retard
yes, I remember telling you about those boots with heights he wears as well as the car being at an angle making it impossible to compare. Great convincing arguments you had lmao

that shoe gives him at least 4 cm of extra height

>being this mad because your mancrush is actually an insecure tippy toe heel wearing manletfag
lmao

btw I'm on the small side of stadium security staff, you can imagine how much everybody else here laughs at ronaldo's ''''''''''''''''''''1,85m'''''''''''''''''''''''

He doesn't need 10cm heels to look 185cm. He just needs 5cm heels.

t. asS-pain

>just trust me a muslim instead

lmfao
and they aren't 5cm

>you can imagine how much everybody else here laughs at ronaldo's ''''''''''''''''''''1,85m'''''''''''''''''''''''
they laugh even more at Messi's """""""height"""""""" I'm sure

At least Messi doesn't tippy toe to make up for it.

Messi is actually his reported height.

the main difference is this messi is not insecure about his height, so nobody gives a shit. On the other hand, every time there's a ronaldo tippy toes moment before a game everybody in stadium security laughs

And messi is not the official 1,70m either, he's a bit smaller than alba who I doubt reaches 1,70m

then ronaldo is easily 1.88

>every time there's a ronaldo tippy toes moment before a game everybody in stadium security laughs
and then everyone clapped

>he's unironically wearing heels
Why won't he just come out of the closet?

His neck keeps growing.

the long neck is unironically what makes him tall, check picture above shoulder wise he isn't that much taller than missi and based iniesta but head wise he is much taller

he already has

not yesterday lmao

EVERYBODY'S TALKING AT ME

I want to imagine it’s him breaking into Google’s offices and changing his height stats himself.

Iniesta reaches him to his mouth. Mouth to top of head is about 18 cm average. Iniesta is 1,71cm.

188 cm is clearly possible,

You tall niggas are so insecure right now. Get laid.

Not mouth. A little bit below the eyes.

>iniesta, hunched, reaches to his eyes
makes ronaldo 1,84m at best
>thinking ronaldo is not wearing his usual heights in his shoes
makes ronaldo ~1,80m as I said

seriously don't understand why ronaldo being 1,80m bothers so many people

autism the thread