FBI user WAS RIGHT

"No Comment" on Clinton Foundation!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
youtube.com/watch?v=oWimhlRqKDk
youtube.com/watch?v=AjAaXO0EiO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep. Very uncomfortable when he answered.

being slid hard

holy shit, he was right. anyone got the archive link to his threads?

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

Comey may be Uber-based

I actually respect Comey a lot after listening to the hearing.

He didn't sell out, but he didn't commit political suicide either, because he knows that the real issue isn't the emails, it's the corruption of the clinton foundation.

He is being clever and saving his effort for the real fight, not going all in on a minor political skirmish that doesn't mean that much.

Everybody keep this bumped, this is actually important. Ignore the sliding they're trying with r9k tier threads.

The emails are just a shiny object waved around in the hand. The real poop is the Foundation.

Hopefully, people realize the shootings are an attempt to distract from and prevent disclosure of the Foundation's and (((Soros'))) dealings.

Shameless self bump

I could see his skin crawl when the CF was brought up. Pretty eerie

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

We should reformat these so they don't look like they're from Sup Forums and start distributing them, they're actually pretty informative, but people ignore everything that looks like it came from here.

I think FBI user was legit.

First time I heard him get flustered and defensive.

Timing of the question was perfect. Right at the end.

No, just maintain focus and visibility of the Clinton Foundation.

Keep the CF questions up on the other sites to raise normie's awareness of the CF.

He doesn't want to talk about it yet because his findings on it will be most effective after the DNC and probably even closer to November.

Bringing attention to it now gives Sidney Blumenthal more time to prepare for protecting Hillary's reputation, and he can manage it if he has long enough, the man is a fucking genius.

Fair point, people already mistrust her enough that we don't actually have to prove things.

At this point, any hint of doubt about whether or not she can be trusted is dangerous for her.

He was fucking brutal.

Still don't understand how giving her lawyers classified information isn't a crime, glad he saved that stuff for last as it's going to be the most memorable part.

Commie bastard

What was the question regarding the CF?

Just whether or not it was still an active investigation separately of this

So is that a yes or no?

Was not at all uncomfortable. Was extremely prepared for it.

-- Did you look at the Clinton Foundation?
>I'm not going to comment on the existence or non-existence of any other investigations.

-- Was the Clinton Foundation tied in to this investigation?
>I'm not going to answer that.

If he wasn't legit, he perfectly imitated legit.

Basically yes but I'm not going to comment in fear of my family?

Holy fuck he was real.

I don't think you understand why "no comment" is actually exactly what we wanted to hear. Comey is no nonsense.

I've been watching this whole thing, and his disposition while giving that answer was notably different than every other question

Considering how much BLM bullshit he had to sit through he was chill as fuck, until asked that question

Bamp

He's still a commie. You think obongo is going to anoint anyone who won't play ball?

Blacks Matter lives

He's playing 5D Chess

FBI can't say yes or no on shit like that, they literally "can't answer that question" because the information can be classified or if he doesn't know about an investigation, be false.

Jesus fuck, Commie all but confirmed the FBI guy shit! And there actually was SAP stuff on her server! Cheeky motherfuckers, so they actually are a bunch of baby-bumping corrupt traitors...

I totally agree with you 100% user.

But I would certainly not classify that shift in demeanor to that of "flustered" or "uncomfortable," however. More like anxious dread... Comey is sitting on a keg of dynamite that is about to explode, and he knows it. That's what I heard in his tone.

Reformatting this with the proper answers and getting rid of a lot of the useless shit would be great.

Pertinent question
Answer
Pertinent question
Answer
etc.

>Cummings immediately starts talking about Comey's family right after the question RE Clinton Foundation is asked

Yeah, man. It was like his blood ran cold. Eery as fuck. His voice deepened too.

Sounds like a "Yes" to me. If there wasn't any investigation into it, ongoing or not, he would just say "No", right?

agreed, something was just completely off about it

Anyone remember when the Florida user made the comments that the FBI were talking to him about something relating to Hillary emails and he thought that it had more to do with the foundation then Benghazi about 3 months ago?

I caught that too, had a creepy as fuck tone. how does the timing of those comments coresspond with his hand sign with the ohshit bitch in the background?

Bump

holy shit the FBI user was legit.

rev up that /cfg/ mateys

does anyone have the screencaps from FBI user?

I'm listening to an audio stream, the video stream was HD and watching it would have literally used my entire data allowance for a month.

> 80097119

Here buddy. The rest are fake.

This screencap is two threads.

He said " I can't comment on on-going investigations."

FBIanon may have had to come to us knowing that Comey is Comeypromised

Comey has been the go to guy for many past (c)linton scandals. Never seems to catch 'em though. Gosh, I wonder why.....

James Comey even worked as a senior VP for Lockheed Martin right as they started giving out all those sweetheart deals to CF donors, not to mention them starting a closer relationship and donating to the CF as well...

He did not.

Here's a (you) for being based yourself.

After watching and participating in the FBIanon threads, then watching Comey outline the decision, then this hearing today with the understanding gained, I agree.

Post video.

Here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=oWimhlRqKDk

The silence was telling

Two possibilities.

First, what you said.

Second: FBI user IS Comey, he knows he's compromised, and he wants to save the country.

I wish there was something we could do.

See video:

ARE ANY ANONS GOING TO REFORMAT THE FBI GUY AMA? If not I'll do it

Thank you based Finnbro

Please user, if you can do it better than

>this
we will post it in every CFG.

The threads are live for now.

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

I did enjoy watching Mark Halperin's reactions.

He seems alright.

This is big

FBI user also said life exists elsewhere.
Come on. You guys really believe that level of conspiracy exists?
One that would COMPLETELY DESTABILIZE THE WORLD??
The FBI can't even prevent terrorist attacks let alone tackle the level of corruption he claims.
side note: I hope its not true. Its creepy stuff.

Fuck you shill. He intentionally put some disinformation in there to maintain deniability.

Yeah, he looked like he just swallowed a frog when he answered the questions about the CF.

Yes he did.

>archive.is/pgLpf
Yeah they met at Starbucks right?

Shill my ass. I am anti clinton you fuckstick
I just don't want us getting too involved in this.
We have no proof other than an user on Sup Forums.
Even you must admit this is shakey.
But we should buy more guns

This.

It's classic FBI talk.

He said life exists elsewhere the galaxy. He also said that some people were interpreting that as the existence of aliens - what he was hinting at with limiting the scope to "galaxy" was that we have humans off-planet.
See Gary Mckinnon.

He had been very professional but also relaxed and almost casual with all his answers until that one, where he suddenly stuck to "No comment, im not going to answer that"

What happened with bureau of land management?

Just start preparing you fuck wit.

Anyone know body language? Why did Comey pick the mic up and tap it down?

I doubt they handle any classified information.

A few apes got shot.

One of the Dems even made an honorable mention of Mike Brown.

I agree with you on the guns famalam. Try and get some basic gear too, and get in shape. I have a feeling shit is gonna get real very soon.

I am willing to believe that. I am more worried about current happenings than this "potential world altering corruption".
We can never have enough firepower. But I think we need to focus on food and water. If what he said is true, hell is about to be unleashed.
FBI user. Push for option A. We will be ready.
Just give us some warning.

While it's nice to believe comey isn't a bought and paid for obongo/cuckton stooge i think you're delusional if you all think he's working on investigating the CF. He's either bought and paid for or being blackmailed. Either way unless trump wins we're never going to hear another peep from the fbi or doj about the CF.

Bacteria was found on mars.
Ding
Life on other planets.

The more weaponry we have, the easier this will be.
Imagine if the feds declare the FBI to be a rogue agency? I could see the CIA doing that.
We could arm HRT.
Bottom line is that if this is true, the entire planet is going to be in flames and we are going to be set back 50 years.

>FBI Director Comey declines to comment on investigation of Clinton Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=AjAaXO0EiO4

Pretty much, this could literally be the beginning of the end of everything. Military hates the current administration too so that's a good thing.

>ids gonna be a happening i swer this time
yeah, okay

There is always something we can do. Remember, Jesus hates pussies.

My gets are scaring me at this point.

That Carter guy sounds annoying

Hey I was arguing that it wasn't likely and I got fagged at, now I say it might happen and I still get fagged out.
>1 post by this faggot ID
True.
I have a few friends in intelligence work. I will give them a call. keep this thread bumped, and I will contribute.

DINDU NEWS IS SLIDING THE TRUTH

SAGE DINDU THREADS

Sup Forums DOESN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO NIGGERS

We will keep it going for you. This freaks me out man, it has confirmed a lot of the conspiracy theories I believed.

What are SAPS?

drop some sage user when you do

i posted this link to FB: redpilling and/or trolling normie friends who actually think hillary is the lesser evil