Why do Serbians think that they are better than us? I mean, Brazil is bro-tier...

Why do Serbians think that they are better than us? I mean, Brazil is bro-tier. I dont really give a fuck about Switzerland.... and then Serbia. Those Serbian niggers talking mad shit about us.

>europeans being delusional
Why are you still surprised at this?

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever take a Yuroshit's opinions for granted.

Don't worry, Serbia is about USA tier and only qualified because they got the easiest group in UEFA and still nearly managed to nearly fuck it up multiple times

Tri and To

>2014
>2010
>2006
>1998
>1990
oh and also, speaking of delusion,

>7 (seven) - 1

All Slavs are totally delusional.

>1939

Serbia will pass the group.

>a slav shit riding on the accomplishments of West European teams

Cuck

In the Machillo Ramirez we trust.

serbians are the niggers of europe

annotated
>t. Serbian in Croatia
Kek

>1958
>1962
>1970
>1994
>2002

It's honestly just Slavshits. Look at the Poles doing the same thing. Niggers of Europe.

>Brazil is bro-tier.
The way they acted during the Olympics was degenerate and disgusting. NOT bro-tier.

7-1 = 6

boo fuckin hoo faggot

>expecting anything good from cariocas

i wonder what it is like to live there

How's the ban evasion going? Post the barneyfag image instead bro!

People there don't exactly live tbdesu
it's just a matter of when they're going to die rather than if

>ban evasion
>he doesn't have networks from three different providers at his house
laughing at poorfags la

I don't even know why you dumb cunts reply

How do you even tell the pizza man where to deliver?

It's fun
one of these days he actually got pretty pissed because I asked how poor he was, surprisingly effective

He gets mad as well if you correct his poor english.

wouldn't matter
not like he's gonna make it through there without being robbed

Pizzerias don't deliver to favelas because the delivery dudes get shot 90% of the time
The ones that do deliver are the ones that are already set inside there so they know the streets

I dont really know. What happened? The Olimpics are just a meme to me.

People got booed, big strong first worlders are soyboys so butthurt ensued

>COSTA RICA
>CHAMPION

Are the brightly colored houses more expensive?

BRA and CRC in the second round. screncap this
BRA-GER in the final.

>Costa Rica
Meme team you will finish bottom

>rather than if
I don't really think it's a matter of if for anyone.

Sure, but people expect to die of old age, at least I do
down there it's not like that

your team is mega shit you know you cant leech of whole eternity for playing quarters last world cup, we won vs wales 6-1 in 2013 and 3 years later they played semis of euro, times are changing we have solid team with solid players in solid clubs while your best player is guy who warms bench in sporting, only one you have is keylor navas. you lost and tied to fucking hungary,panama,honduras and other meme teams in last 10 matches plus you are playing on european turf in a country that will support serbia. switzerland and serbia will play for 2nd spot.

I activaded your almonds.

Lmao 4-3 remember that? 8 months ago. We won on in your land.

Yeah, because (insert your name hereis the next world champ. Die already.

Just borrow out air force and bomb Serbia again thoroughly for shits and giggles. They won't do anything anyway

He meant "get murdered" instead of "die" desu

Oh look a brown manlet is trying to shitpost.
*yawns*

don't bother trying to talk to sense with ex-yus. they're convinced everything they do is the best in the world. when presented with contradicting evidence they fall back on the "haha it's just banter" in a really pathetic way.
they're like americans, except americans occasionally do have a claim to being good at something

m8 nothing wrong with your Canada-tier attempt at bantz, but please don't compare us with Poogoslavians.

Please.

I live in a town with a large yugo immigrant presence and will tell that these people are a hair above being complete subhumans.

>Why do Serbians think that they are better than us?
because they are

Victory will not be yours just like Kosovo.

јeбaти cвoјy мaјкy пeдepy

well, muh-heritage diaspora is usually much worse than the genuine article, for any nationality

yugo "sunhumans" are the least of your worries. my dear burger.

I just don't want you shitstains in my country is all as you come from utterly abysmal parts of Europe.

Not sure why the fuck they moved to North America of all places.... didn't we make a statement with all the bombs we dropped on you shitskins?

Costa Rica - Serbia: draw
Brazil - Switzerland: brazil wins
Brazil - Costa Rica: brazil wins
Serbia - Switzerland: draw
Serbia Brazil: brazil wins
Switzerland - Costa Rica: switzerland win

1. brazil with 9 points
2. switzerland with 4 points
3. serbia with 2 points
4. costa rica with 1 point

tell me more

Says the Albanian benefit rat living in Switzerland...

Nothing more to it. Western Europeans (minus the irish) make for top tier immigrants. The rest of Europe however seems to only produce complete subhumans and it's something I really try to understand, even when being familiar with the historical economic & cultural discrepancies between the two.

must feel nice being an enlightened american ubermensch such as yourself.

me on the right

it sure does

>lol dead people iz funny

you're the only subhuman here cletus

oh wow you posted a pic from the 90s wars, how will i ever recover. you country is overran by the jews and all kinds of cancerous leftists. you don't have any culture anymore and you know it, you lost. stop taking your frustration out on ex-yugos and do something about it instead.

>only one you have is keylor navas
That was true 3 years ago as well but that fucking nigga was enough to keep us out of the quarters. He's not as good as he used to be nowadays but big players from smaller countries always show up and play like mad men in the WC

>Romania
>Serbia

Your third world shitskin butthurt makes for a fun thread.

>Matic
>Ivanovic
>Tadic
>Savic
Costa Rica have who? That nigger Arselel were meme'd into buying who has spent his whole contract on loan?

The bright colors stacked on top of each other is honestly really beautiful. It's a shame that it's so dirty and dangerous.

Whats with serbians posting from all over western europe ?

damn max payne 3 didn't do this place justice. how the fuck is a fat ex cop even supposed to survive there? this isn't realistic rockstar

As a Serbian immigrant in America almost everyone else I know who immigrated (family and friends) have done pretty well for themselves. Most of the people brought here as kids graduated college and the parents are middle class.

This.

>why do Serbians think their team full of players from the top flights in Europe will beat a team of literal whos

But why move here? Please stay in your shithole. There are hundreds of other countries in the world FFS. Move to the UK or some other euronation.

Why did your family had to move to the US?

Dont talk to me you fucking raghead.

No pizza, only SOPA

That's it. I'm sick and tired of you ruining the Sup Forums experience for Brazilians. This thread isn't even about Brazil, why do you feel the need to post this image?

This is supposed to be a friendly website and you're ruining it. At least reddit has some rules against this kind of obnoxious behaviour.

Congratulations, I'm outta here.

bump

>Caring what your-oh-shits think

>t. butthurt Greek becuase we eliminated them in Brazil
Ayyy

t. actual nigger

Srbija do Tokija

CCCC

Nah literally the only niggers here are in Limón, the most of us are mestizos or whites