Will women, dare I say it, literally /never understand/ it?

Will women, dare I say it, literally /never understand/ it?

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.time.com/2011/01/26/top-10-historically-misleading-films/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women don't understand shit besides instagram and swallowing black seed any more, so fuck no they won't.

Women don't even understand those. They don't understand anything. They're just mindless being who run entirely on base instincts. There's nothing going on inside their heads. They have no rich inner lives like men do.

i was unpopular in high school too

This isn't in the women never understand category. And since you don't understand it I will assume you're an effiminate numale. Please kill yourself anytimesoon and take with you

lol fuck off whore

You fuck off!!!!11

kek its okay m8 someday you'll get laid

Does Mel hate English IRL?

>This isn't in the women never understand category.

yeah bullshit

women don't know fuck all about revolution, pride, honor, or glory.

Is it the most historically accurate film of all time?

yap

Bongs can't handle it either.

I'm so tired of you fags thinking that women don't like you because you aren't black. You're just pathetic and weak. Be a man for once in your life and you'll attract women.

yes.

entertainment.time.com/2011/01/26/top-10-historically-misleading-films/

Why do neckbeards hate women so much?

What's to like?

Women are IRL NPC's

Can someone explain this for me?

what's a good movie for women? i've been wondering what with all these men figures for men, what role can women look up to? just watched kate and leopold last night brought me to tears. but the whole time i'm just wondering..... where are all the good Women at? I'm sorry that this is so scattered but I just am so flustered about his- I have seen Great Men so many times in movies, but no great Women.

Can anyone recommend me a movie with a great woman model, or should i just re-watch ever after?

pitch perfect

>women totally understand the concepts of camaraderie, pride, nationalism and self-sacrifice

Roastie pls.

It's a gay cruise. When Paul Bettany chooses the larger weevil and Crowe says "I have you!" It means that Bettany and him are now lovers.

th- thanks.... lo-looks good. Not really.

Fargo

NPCs sometimes have interesting dialogue though

this is not my thread, after all.

No, dare I say, women, dare I say, will, dare I say, probably, dare I say, never, dare I say, understand, dare I say, a, dare I say, movie, dare I say, that, dare I say, is, dare I say, so, dare I say, obviously, dare I say, not, dare I say, geared, dare I say, towards, dare I say, their, dare I say, gender.

TELL ME ABOUT NOOTKA

>implying any male Sup Forums regular "understands" it
Give me a fucking break.

>girl has sex with 20 guys one time each
>roastie vagina
>girl has sex with one guy hundreds of times
>pure vagina

I never understood this /r9k/ logic

LONDON

Have you ever talked with a virgin before? They're fucking weird.

I talk to myself all the time so yes

Obviously the different sized peens is what roasts a vagina. After taking the same penis over and over, the labia folds inside the gril, rewarding her with a more aesthetic vagina for her fidelity

Maybe if you stopped talking to yourself, girls would want to have sex with you.

well 20 guys are more likely to have a huge dick or an STD and its also indicative that the girl is fairly loose so might cheat. But it's not logical to suggest that sex enlarges the labia either.

Underrated post

Because they're awkward to the point of being accidentally creepy and don't take care of their looks, so women treat them with the same respect these men have for themselves: that is, none whatsoever. Instead of getting help or showering, these dudes blame the world and shit post frogs

Most of us see how futile buying into normie life is and berate it accordingly, along with womemes

Apparently he does.

One thing I am sure of: They will watch it because Mel Gibson is in it.

Life is much larger than Sup Forums makes it seem to be, you know.

Please don't compare this amazing film to garbage like the Patriot