197 days until we kill the Nazis

> 197 days until we kill the Nazis

I remember, before one ot the united-barcelona cl finals, everybody in spanish (halal) media was hyping this guy as if he was a destroyer because he had scored some goals (a hattrick?) against apoel or some shit and how he was going to smash barcelona in the final lmao

hope he didn't hear that shit and buy the hype, would have made the inevitable defeat much worse

desu i dont like the guy but i do feel hes elite, for me at least

How has he helped West Ham so far?

Germany is like 50 percent foreign and totally not Nazi
Why call us Nazi? It's offensive. In football such things shouldn't matter and if you would do your homework you'd know that Germany turned into a very tolerant and diverse country.
Fuck of to Sup Forums

t. things a Nazi would say

t. Adolf von Rommel

this is the exact same shit the jews were told before being put in trains to auschwitz

I know because my grandma told me, she was gassed and burnt in an oven there

Spoiler: you are the Nazis

>t. Alexander Gauland

Nice try Herr Himmler

Can't fool me Mr. Mendele

Damn... condolences bro

Cringe

kek hes not even in the bench for wet spam anymore.

>the state of mexico

Kek any excuse to post this pic is worthy

Hyped like all mexican payers

pinches are really a breed of their own

C U C K
U
C
K

DONT RUN DOWN YOUR OWN PROUD PEOPLE AND CULTURE. CULTURAL AND ETHNIC SOLIDARITY IS IMPORTANT. DONT LOSE IT.

Twitter followers

Tbh it's not his fault Bilic played him out on the wing

He hasn't really been played as a striker

THAT IS TO SAY: DON'T BECOME LIKE MY COUNTRY. WE ARE A COUNTRY OF SELL-OUTS WHO'VE LOST THEIR ROOTS FOR SAKE OF THE $. WE HAVE NO TASTE AND NO SHARED TRADITIONS OR CULTURAL VALUES AND IT'S RUINED OUR DEMOCRACY.

I AM A MUTT MYSELF - I AM HALF-ASIAN HALF-WHITE. I AM THE QUINTESSENTIAL AMERICAN: ROOT-LESS.

>We

>MEXICO 1
>ALEMANIA 0

>muh diversity and tolerance
>muh fuck pride in my own kind

I want to fuck both of them so badly.

Chicanito Hernandez is undoubtedly going to the MLS at the end of the mont and I doubt he makes it to the wc in shape

JR Maleck will be ready in time dont worry

Chucky--Maleck--Tecatito

t. Klaus von Danzig