Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
I am a pro-Western Kurd, and like most Kurds, I am pro America, Israel, and the West in general. As democratic secular people, we strongly believe in separation of mosque and state, and have a common enemy with the West in the form of Islamic extremism. No one has suffered more under Arab supremacists than we have. We have fought them off for thousands of years. In fact, Kurdistan constitutes one of the most ancient nations in history, pre-dating Turkey by thousands of years. At the current moment, we are currently being occupied by Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria. Hopefully, with the support of the West, we can push back against these Islamic supremacists and a free, Kurdish democratic state can reign in the Middle East. Just listen to this traditional Kurdish music and look at these Kurdish women of all faiths who live in peace together.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRo_KELX0P8
>Coexistence and the multi-religious nation of Kurdistan

youtube.com/watch?v=qr08g946IXo
>Her Kurd Ebin with English subtitles (Kurdish Anthem)

youtube.com/watch?v=8hHMwCE3ECU
>History of the Kurdish Aryan Race (Proto indo-European)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Kurds#Early_Kurdish_principalities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dimdim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't read lol

No

I hope for an eternal civil war between Turks and Kurds inshallah

Good luck brehs. You'll need it.

>In fact, Kurdistan constitutes one of the most ancient nations in history, pre-dating Turkey by thousands of years
any archaeological or historical proof that kurds existed in the region prior to the well know genocide and replacement of Armenians and assyrians?

Shut up commie.

>As democratic secular people
lol

kurds are inbred as fuck, frequently do honor killings because fatima doesn't want to marry her brother, are islamist as fuck despite what the memes say about them being secular, and generally, in every one of the countries they inhabit, they're known to be backwards, donkey tier villagers

who the fuck cares, what matters is that their leadership is secular

their leadership isn't secular though, they pretend to be in order to appeal to the west

>Her Kurd Ebin
>Ebin
wtf kurd-finn alliance when?

Fuck off leaf. What the fuck would you know you inbred Iranian Chang Pajeet diaspora.

I'm turkish m8

kurds are unanimously agreed upon to be donkey tier low iq inbreds by everyone, iraqis, iranians, turks, syrians, anyone who has kurds in their country or has interacted with one irl

Same with turks tho AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAhahhahahahahahhahahHahhahahahHAHAHHA

Not really, aside from Sup Forums, we're very well received in most places. At parties at my uni if I tell a girl I'm Turkish she gets wet.

>I'm turkish m8
No you're not. A turk would usually LARP as something else.

How can you kill something that never existed?

you got me, I'm a based black bull

>At parties at my uni if I tell a girl I'm Turkish she gets wet.
These are little Mehmets fantasies, posting on Sup Forums while his mom's new bf Azad is in the other room.
Memes aside, even Ottomans used Turk as an insult for an uneducated Anatolian peasant.

ok heval

Whatever u say mehmet

goodluck kurd mate

I'm sure you'll succeed, you're mountain people and they always win in a defensive war scenario.

The best part is that you'll weaken turkey and then we can swoop in and take back constantinople

Thanks m8
> then we can swoop in and take back constantinople
We'll do it together. Fuck the Turks.

what percentage of kurds in Turkey are for independence?
Also what is the number of kurds in turkey that are sctually willing to fight for it do you think?

>Kurdistan constitutes one of the most ancient nations in history, pre-dating Turkey by thousands of years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert
literally no records in major happenings until we settled and let you in with Armenian scum

you won't be doing shit other than dreaming of fucking your donkeys back home in unibrowistan

oh and I forgot to mention

Fuck the Turkroaches

A wise user once said;
>The Turks are a good moral compass; if there's something that a Turk hates, you know that it's good.

Making a big mistake by being pro Israel. If you claim to be medes then you should support Iran your fellow southern ayrans instead.

>what percentage of kurds in Turkey are for independence?
Most of them from what I can tell.
>Also what is the number of kurds in turkey that are sctually willing to fight for it do you think?
That's iffy. But if Turkey goes batshit genocidal crazy (like they usually do) then probably most.

>The Kurdish people are believed to be of heterogeneous origins[15][Note 10] combining a number of earlier tribal or ethnic groups[Note 11] including Lullubi,[18] Guti,[18] Cyrtians,[19] Carduchi

>In 641 AD, Arab commander Utba ibn Farqad conquered Kurdish forts of Adiabene. Around this time, Kurds lived a partly sedentary life and raised sheep and cattle in the regions of Beth Begash and Beth Kartewaye above Arbil in Adiabene.
>Adiabene
>Adiabene (from the Ancient Greek Ἀδιαβηνή, Adiabene, itself derived from Syriac: ܚܕܝܐܒ, Ḥaḏy’aḇ or Ḥḏay’aḇ, Middle Persian: Nodshēragān,[3][4] Armenian: Նոր Շիրական, Nor Shirakan) was an ancient kingdom in Assyria,[5][6][7][8] with its capital at Arbela (modern-day Arbil, Iraq).
Pic related. One of the many Kurds your ""people"" worship.

Fuck of Mohammed.

Why? Iran is a oppressive totalitarian shithole that will try to stop Kurdistan as well. So far only Israel has proven to be our real ally.

K*rdish bandits killed the armenians and assyrians en masse, moved in to their regional homelands and called it their own. Go back to your Zargos mountains you fucking gypsies. I only wish Timur would have succeeded in his task in killing all Iranians

Don't forget female genital mutilation and the frequent infighting between the different Kurdish political groups

Literally only one that people bring up when something k*rd comes up. Which I've never seen people worshipping.

Doesn't change that there were none around in either side when we came and battle our way in.

In any case I hope you declare independence soon so people can start hunting.

Even funnier considering Saladin fought for arabs and islam/the ummah essentially.

k*rds are subhuman

>Turk has a negative opinion of Kurds

Wow, what a surprise.

he wasn't a kurd it's historical revisionism

>pro America, Israel

Have you ever done a single second of research into this? Don't tell me about my history.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Kurds#Early_Kurdish_principalities
>The Shaddadids were a dynasty of Kurdish origin[2][3][4][5] who ruled in various parts of Armenia and Arran (Azerbaijan) from 951 to 1174 AD.
>The Annazid or Banu Annaz or Al-Anazis (990–1116), were a Kurdish[1] dynasty that ruled a territory on the present-day Iran-Iraq frontier that included Kermanshah, Ilam, Hulwan, Dinawar (all in western Iran),
>Hasanawayhid or Hasanuyid (Arabic: حسنویه, Kurdish: Dewleta Hesnewiyan) was a Kurdish[1][2][3][4] principality from 961 to 1015, centered at Dinawar (northeast of present-day Kermanshah). The principality ruled western Iran and upper Mesopotamia.
>The Marwanids (990–1085) were a Kurdish[1][2][3][4][5][6] dynasty in the Diyar Bakr region of Upper Mesopotamia (present day northern Iraq/southeastern Turkey) and Armenia.

>In any case I hope you declare independence soon so people can start hunting.
Yeah I bet you'd love that roach.

Identify yourself.

The turk you subhuman donkeyfucker.

Shouldn't you be tending to your goats or shaving your unibrow right now?

We've been fighting for independence for centuries:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dimdim

>fighting for independence
That's not fighting, that's being a nuisance. Just like you're doing right now, with all that power vacuum for years after USA pounding Iraq and ISIS bullshit, after all that k*rds now try to bring it up, and we all know how it will end. You people have no mind, no wonder even with those numbers your tribal ways prevent you from creating a state.

All those records still doesn't change that when we were entering in Anatolia you weren't in either sides until much later by the way.

All of these regions are not in the middle east retarded k*rd subhuman

I have it on good account that turks are pure shit at war, you'll win in a protracted war if you manage to achieve consensus among your people.

Turkroach tears are the saltiest of them all

I'll make a jenissary out of you my boy ;)

They can only win in zerg rush hordes

it's not salt, I feel bad for talking in such a way to an inbred animal, after all they don't know better

how does it feel that a small country like Croatia kept cucking your army for 4 centuries straight.

you miserable faggots can't even come close to us. you finally learned your lesson after 4 centuries and then decided to go around Croatia through Hungary to Vienna just to be ravaged a couple of times more by the Alpha Croats with the help of the Pole bros

>pro Israel
Stopped reading. Kill yourself you traitorous cuckhold faggot.

>tfw we are finally gonna have a client state like all the cool European great powers used to have

>tfw no qt jewess kurd gf

Name ONE reason why an insolvent communist country would work in the middle of a war-zone, AND prove that the nation would be secular and democratic, then I will support Kurdistan.

It wasn't that small when we first started, either case I don't know why should I care about those times.
I hope so, that way we can poin the k*rds here to go to k*rdistan finally. But let me tell you this the way you'll understand. My dear Jew, k*rds are all speculation like that stock you buy and it turns out shit and makes you lose money. That's how I feel every time someone who have never been near k*rds here mentions them.

Will you go live in Kurdistan if they get independence?

>hat's how I feel every time someone who have never been near k*rds here mentions them.
hell, even I was supportive of kurds, every time my family members shit talked kurds/called them animals/donkeys I'd defend kurds

my opinion quickly changed after I grew up a little and visited turkey a few times

it's more of having a herd of cattle than a client state
they're literally kurds

>hide behind castle walls while Turks roam freely through your land en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia

>W-we cucked you lol

t. every shitty irrelevant balkan country ever

Also I have no problem with Kurds getting independence but the historical revisionism is pathetic. Kurds were always a small group of people that settled in Anatolia after Turks defeated the Byzantines and Crusaders. In fact these "Kurdistan" maps were inhabited by Armenians just a century ago.

found the armo nigger

>kurds
>secular and democratic people

you are the filthy lebanese subhuman

Fascinating thread in all honesty.